Started by: manish.chiko at January 31 2017
Replies: 49 & Views: 2257
Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2 Next
|January 31 2017
Dear Dr. Udaya,
My key points from the Latest MRI (November 2016) are listed below. I am looking for permanent solution to it. Please help me.
Manish shah - Age 48, Male
Left Knee MRI – Key Points
1. Evidence of under-surface tear involving body & posterior horn medial meniscus with thinning.
2. Frying of inner free edge at the junction of the body & posterior horn of lateral Meniscus - small focal radial tear cannot be ruled out.
3. Early osteoarthritis changes noted
4. Mild Joint effusion noted.
2. Current complain - from how long:
3. Current medicine you are taking:
nothing routine pain killer if required
4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
pain and not able to fold legs
5. Breif medical history:
6. Family Back Ground:
father died due to brain cancer, mother is 67 and sister is 45 married. Both are noramal and fine
7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
Diploma in Mechanical,
8. Desires and aversion of food:
Typical Veterinarian Only
9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Little Short Tempered, Impatient and not public speaker
10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
Normal and Non-diabetic
Re:meniscus tear/inflammation By: udaya kumar
January 30 2017
please make a separate thread:
use Bryonia 30C three times a day for three days....and Ruta 30C with Calcarea Fluor 30C three times a day for three days each and report.....all three medicines can go together ....