Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Absinthium (common Wormwood)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Kind Attention - Respected Udaya Sir
Started by: shvaas at January 6 2017

Replies: 79 & Views: 4908    Font    Page 3 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re:Kind Attention - Respected Udaya Sir By: shvaas

February 8 2017
The stool colour is okay. It's light brown.

February 16 2017
Respected Sir

I have started cardus M. My kid is now on Cardus M Q , Chelidonium 30 and cyclamen 6 c. He is still constipated Sir. Requesting your able guidance.

February 17 2017
Respected Sir

Please guide.

Re:Kind Attention - Respected Udaya Sir By: udaya kumar
--

February 17 2017
you can stop cyclamen and chelidonium. use Phosphorus 30C three times for three days and report.

--

February 18 2017
Respected Sir

I will start phosphorus 30 C. We had a routine stool test done today. There were no parasites detected. However his stool is semi digested ( maybe cos he just wants to swallow and does not cheers) as well as acidic. Just wanted to inform Sir.

Thanks & Regards

Shvaas

--

February 20 2017
ok

--

March 14 2017
Respected Sir

I have started Phosphorous 30C. At present my kid is on Phosphorous and Cardus. I will update after three days

Also I have started castor oil 1 tsp in warm milk at night for constipation. Can I continue the same with these medicines.

Please advise.

--

March 15 2017
Castor oil taken for longer time as laxative may trigger unstoppable diarrhea......use it only once wait for a few days and repeat if necessary......you have to be careful with castor oil.

--

March 18 2017
Respected Sir

I have given Phosphorous 30 for three days. I am not seeing any change in constipation. Please advise. My child is on Phosphorous and Cardus M

Thanks in advance Sir.

--

March 18 2017
use Opium 200C single dose wait for two days and report about constipation.

--

March 19 2017
Respected Sir

I will get opium and give the dose. Do I continue Cardus. Sir, if you have time can you explain, Is this a serious issue.

He used to have a bowel movement twice a day. I really don't know where we have gone wrong. Should I restart Cina? Please guide.

March 20 2017
Respected Sir

I got liquid opium 200. Please advise how to give the same. Can I continue Cardus?

--

March 20 2017
Single dose 3 drops in one ounce of water a day for maximum three days...can continue cardus for three more days and repeat after a week.

--

March 21 2017
Respected Sir

So far, I have given one dose of opium. I will give 2nd dose tonight. He has soiled his panties a bit twice today which usually happens before a good bowel movement.

However 2 developments have taken place. He is remembering 2 events whigh happened last week and narrating them with great clarity. Also today he suddenly sat on cycle and pedaled 2-3 seconds. He has never done this. Also he is pedaling backwards. Hopefully the constipation issue will resolve. With many thanks and regards.

--

March 21 2017
good. yes it should resolve.....please keep me posted...

--

March 24 2017
Respected Sir

I have completed single dose for three days of opium 200 C. On 2nd day of opium dose, I also gave 1 tsp of castor oil in warm milk. He had a good bowel movement the next day. However there is no bowel movement after third day dosage.

I do notice increased speech, attempt in cycling but the constipation problem still remains. Is this a serious issue? Also today he has slight fever and runny nose. Is this a sign of medicine working at some level. Please guide Sir. There is little soiling of panties but no proper motion.

With warm regards

--

March 24 2017
You should not have given castor oil ....just wait no other medicines he will recover naturaly.....

--

March 24 2017
Respected Sir

Hope your words come true. May Kanha fulfill your choicest desires.

With warm regards.

March 31 2017
Respected Sir

My kid had good motions for around 4 days (around three times a day) Some were watery and some were well formed. Now, it's been three days of no motion. Please guide. Sir, is this a serious issue. Please if you can explain.

Sorry for rambling. I am at my wits end here.

--

April 1 2017
When laxatives are used like castor oil it will give loose motion first as primary action and then will end up in constipation which is a secondary reaction, which will gradually be corrected by the body as per the food the individual is eating ...more fibrous food would ease the problem quickly....oats, bananas etc. would be ideal. use three doses of Nux Vomica 30C for one day and report I do not see any serious problem.

--

April 3 2017
Respected Sir

My kid has cold and throat infection. I have given Nux Vomica 30C and he had motions also. However not sure if this was due to antibiotic usage.

Should I give nux vomica again after completion of antibiotic course.

--

April 4 2017
you can repeat nux vomica.;

--

April 6 2017
Respected Sir

I have given Nux Vomica for one day. He had minor soiling of panties but no.proper motion. Please advise

Re:Kind Attention - Respected Udaya Sir By: TaraJoy

April 8 2017
Shvaas....if you don't mind my asking I was wondering if anyone (an occupational therapist for example) has suggested the lad might have low muscle tone and/or sensory processing difficulties? I feel your pain through my own experiences and hope you can obtain some additional support where you are.
Regards,
Tara
PS: I hadn't the time earlier but wanted to come back and elaborate - reason I asked about low muscle tone - if you do suspect it (whether cause is parasites or whatever), you'll want to soften the stool rather than bulk it up for now. You might already know they call what you describe (staining the underwear w/o passing proper stool) encopresis. Sometimes it helps to have a word that can lead to additional information. If you can think of any precipitating cause (acute illness, vaccination, birth of a sibling), that might be helpful. For what it's worth, French paediatrician Didier Grandgeorge does specify Cyclamen for familial strabismus so there's another vote for that remedy. As well, he lists 'desires only soft foods' under Ferrum Metallicum in case you and Udaya think it suits at some point. It also might make you wonder if he is anaemic? From my own thread, I kept up with the Chelidonium and Cina off and on for long periods and I thought Alumina and Saccharum Off. were useful for the constipation and feeding issues respectively.
Best wishes

April 14 2017
Respected Sir

Please advise. Nux had no effect.

--

April 14 2017
Repeat Opium 200C single dose.

--

May 23 2017
Respected Sir

Requesting your kind guidance. My kid has the same issue. There is no change. My kid has summer vacation. Hoping this issue can be resolved.

Kind regards

Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.