Started by: Shrikant1993 at January 6 2017

Replies: 17 & Views: 845    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Allergic Rhinitis By: Shrikant1993
Maharashtra

January 6 2017
Hi Uday Sir,

Name : Shrikant
Sex: Male

I am 24 year old and I am suffering from allergic rhinitis from last 2-3 years.Up to last year I was taking allopathic medicines,but it is not showing permanent effect and Dr suggested surgery to remove that.
From last 6 days I am taking allium cepa 30x ,3 doses per day.
Each dose contain 3 tablets of allium cepa 30x.
But nasal polyps are not showing any changes ( Polyps are present in both nasal), still nose is blocked and I am breathing from mouth.
to unblock the nose I am using nasal spray (otrivin nasal spray Xylometazoline) and it shows good result but it last for only 1 day.
Please suggest me what should I take for allegic rhinitis.

Thanks,
Shrikant

Re:Allergic Rhinitis By: Shrikant1993
Maharashtra

January 6 2017
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
24/Male/India/Cold

2. Current complain - from how long:
Regarding Allegic rhinitis from 2-3 years.
3. Current medicine you are taking:
Allium cepa 30x (From 6 days 3 doses per day)
4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
nasal blockage.Nasal polyps (I can feel with finger)
5. Breif medical history:
Before 2-3 years doctors were giving normal tablets for cold. Last year I come to know that it is allegic rhinitis.
I shown to allopathic Dr. He has given me the metaspra and some tablets which worked for 1-2 months.
After that i uased to have that tablets whenever i was getting cold but this time that tablets are not working.
So I have started taking allium cepa 30x but it is also not showing results.
To unblock the nose in office i am taking otrivin nasal spray which helps me for 1 day.

6. Family Back Ground:
Father and Mother with 50 and 46 years old respectively and 18 years sister.

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
Working in IT company
8. Desires and aversion of food:
Nothing

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Very much irritated because of this blocked nose. I am not able to speak properly because of nose blockage.

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
Doing exercise makes my nose to unblock, so i have started cardio which helps me for 2-3 hours.
But night makes it worse in night i coudnt able to breath,steam also not able to unblock my nose.
11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
Non Diabetic

Re:Allergic Rhinitis By: udaya kumar
--

January 6 2017
Stop Allium Cepa and the allopathic medicines ...start the following medicines ...

1. Thuja 30C three times a day for three days
No relief is expected. report
2. Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for three days....Not much relief is expected ....the discharges from nose may turn watery.,....report
3. Bacillinum 200C single dose no other medicines for 24 hours.
report.
4. Agraphis Nutens 3X with Calcarea Phos 6X two times a day alternatively for two days.
Difference is expected in all indurations including adnoids, tonsils, and polypus
5. Lemna Minor 30C three times a day for three days. Report. expect improvement to cure...
6. Silicea 6X three times a day for one week in bio chemic as complementary medicine including for septal deviation if any....

do not insert finger in the nose and avoid ingesting anything through the nose....

--

Maharashtra

January 6 2017
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply,

I have some following doubts:
1) All the given medicines I need to start at a time or Shall I go for the one by one?
Or is it a 15 days course?
2)Could you elaborate the 6 th point which I need to take with bio chemic , here what is bio chemic?
3)Is all medicines are in tablet form?
4) Is 3 times a day means 3 tablet as a dose and 9 tablets each day?

Thanks in advance,
Shrikant

--

January 6 2017
1. one by one. except silicia which can start from day 1 alongwith Thuja and continue till end of treatment or upto one week.
2. I said IN BIOCHEMIC. meaning there are homeo preparations as well as bio chemic preparations. Both are available in a homeo shop...you have to mention to them that you need bio chemic.

All medicines can be taken in liquid form except silicia as bio chemics are always in pills form. liquid form one dose may constitute 1 to 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day....ideally 3 drops...you can also procure them in 1 drahm granules and use 3 to 5 granules as one dose....
4. yes.

--

Maharashtra

January 9 2017
.s

Maharashtra

January 10 2017
Hi Uday Sir,

Greetings for the day...
Thank you for the reply..
Today started the dose of Natrum Mur 30C,
Completed the Thuja dose and today after taking Natrum mur right sided nasal is unblocked and I am able to breath from that nasal but left sided nasal is still unblocked.
Hope so it will also unblock soon.. Smile
I didn't get Bacillinum 200C but searching for that.
If you have any alternative for that please suggest.

Thanks,
Shrikant

--

January 10 2017
Alternate for Bacillinum is Tuberculinum1M single dose.

--

Maharashtra

January 14 2017
Hi Uday Sir,
I got bacillinum 200C in granules form..
I have taken 1dose equal to 3 granules.
Is it right ?

--

January 14 2017
ok

--

Re:Allergic Rhinitis By: AstonMartin

January 21 2017
Hi Dr. Udaya,
What can be taken instead of Agraphis Nutens 3X? Am not able to find it and also have a really bad case of allergic rhinitis.

Maharashtra

January 23 2017
Hi Uday Sir,
Thank a lot for your consultation .
I am completed the course,feeling better now.
Shall I repeat the course (still lots of medicines are remaining)?

--

January 24 2017
yes you can repeat if you so desire....but remember that medicines in homeopathy start working the moment it touches the tongue unless they are antidoted due to any reasons.....or unless they are out of place...so the good work should be going on within the body and repetition of medicines are necessary if you see the specific symptoms.... there are however, no harm in repeating homeo medicines.....continuous usage should be avoided.

--

Maharashtra

March 10 2017

Maharashtra

March 14 2017
Hi,

Last month I was taking phosphorous 30C for leg muscle pain (according to your suggestion). But after that I got again cold and started the given course for allegic rhinitis.
Today it is going to finish Lemna Minor 30C's last dose but still the nose is blocked.

And I have heat in the body.
Do we have anything in Homeopathy like nasal spray for instant relief from nose blockage?
Please suggest what should I do..

--

March 15 2017
use a single dose of Rhus Tox !M followed by Gelsemium 30C three times a day for one day....report.

--

Maharashtra

May 31 2017
Hello Dr,

I have tried this things but got temp results,after that last two months I have shown to the Homeopathy doctor near to my place.
She also given some Ars,Lach,like medicines but it was also shown temporary effect.
Now it is so much irritating me the nose blockage even I cant speak properly.
Is any other intense course do you have for this or should I go for the operation .
Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance !!!

--

May 31 2017
Try Calcarea Lactica......30C it should work for you.it is specific for Rhinitis.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.