Glonoinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Thalasmic minor
Started by: Ritz123 at January 5 2017

Replies: 4 & Views: 98    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Thalasmic minor By: Ritz123

January 5 2017
Dear Sir. Iam thalesemic minor my age is 32yr old but my husband report is normal .My son is 4+now his reports are normal he is not thalsamic I want second baby i don't want that he or she would be thalesemic pls suggest is there any or any medicine so that my upcoming baby may not suffer thalasamic kindly guide.

Re:Thalasmic minor By: udaya kumar
--

January 6 2017
Give me your other symptoms whatever...or are you asymptomatic.....?

--

Re:Thalasmic minor By: Ritz123

January 6 2017
Dear Sir. As consult to doctor my haemoglobin is not more than 10.I don't have any symptoms sometimes having back pain but due to excessive.My father is thalasamic minor

Re:Thalasmic minor By: Ritz123

January 7 2017
Pls reply

Re:Thalasmic minor By: udaya kumar
--

January 7 2017
I cannot suggest medicines to you by name Thalassemia minor....there are enough medicines in homeo for thalassemia but they will not work unless I get from you a very specific symptom that is individually yours... so kindly narrate complete details like height weight BP, thermostatus, likes and dislikes, sensations, diabetic or not not...the kind of anaemia.....all diseases and ailments suffered..etc.etc....Meantime you may use the following medicines Ferrum Met 1X three times a day for three days and report benefits. Use Ceanothus Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week....

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.