Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Leptandra Virginica
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

dr. udaya kumar urgent need palpitations (200 )with dyseptiv Arrhythmia symptoms
Started by: sam at January 1 2017

Replies: 119 & Views: 4637    Font    Page 2 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:dr. udaya kumar urgent need palpitations (200 )with dysep By: sam

April 19 2017
sir from yesterday he felt too much weakness in body even he can't stand up he will try to eat something then he felt that suddenly come out and stomach full only 2 &3 bite he eat and said if I eat then vomit may be happen,every time after 1 or 2hrs gaps he felt hiccups then he drink half glass water, he felt pain on both legs , sleepiness is disturb , mind confuse, he felt suffocation tightens on chest, discomfort.I have Ginseng q can give him ?
i continues with Nux Vomica ???????--------

April 20 2017
sir from yesterday he felt too much weakness in body even he can't stand up he will try to eat something then he felt that suddenly come out and stomach full only 2 &3 bite he eat and said if I eat then vomit may be happen,every time after 1 or 2hrs gaps he felt hiccups then he drink half glass water, he felt pain on both legs , sleepiness is disturb , mind confuse, he felt suffocation tightens on chest, discomfort, slightly swollen on body . I have Ginseng q can give him

April 21 2017
sir from yesterday night urine not passes felt too much weakness in body even he can't stand up he will try to eat something then he felt that suddenly come out and stomach full only 2 &3 bite he eat and said if I eat then vomit may be happen,every time after 1 or 2hrs gaps he felt hiccups then he drink half glass water, he felt pain on both legs , sleepiness is disturb , mind confuse, he felt suffocation tightens on chest, discomfort, slightly swollen on body . I have Ginseng q can give him

April 21 2017
sir from yesterday night urine not passes felt too much weakness in body even he can't stand up he will try to eat something then he felt that suddenly come out and stomach full only 2 &3 bite he eat and said if I eat then vomit may be happen,every time after 1 or 2hrs gaps he felt hiccups then he drink half glass water, he felt pain on both legs , sleepiness is disturb , mind confuse, he felt suffocation tightens on chest, discomfort, slightly swollen on body . I have Ginseng q can give him

Re:dr. udaya kumar urgent need palpitations (200 )with dysep By: udaya kumar
--

April 21 2017
use arnica 30c three times a day with nux vomica 30c

--

April 21 2017
sir today is second day not a single drop urine pass and swollen on full body, before today we taken discharge from hospital and again new problem raised please urgently give advice ????? I awaited

--

April 22 2017
use apis mellifica 30C three times a day with serum anguillae 3X three times a day for one day and report.....

--

April 23 2017
sir yesterday again admitted hospital then that time creatine level was 9 it effects heart and that's way he face breathing problems, potassium, sodium level was increase a acid also then they immediate done dialysis 4 hrs from central line .now unine pass from pipes on bag that way Dr said because urine passed so Kidney failure chances are less he said that they doing full checkup after that they tell what exactly happen and way ,what is other reason they find out. now he is 70% better then yesterday critical positions
sir my question is that suddenly cret.level was 9 within 2 days how it can be and second is it cause nux vomica and Arnica ? or previously other medicines bryo,Arsnic,phosphorus,Aconite. ???????

--

April 23 2017
None of the homeopathic medicines create ailments.....nux vomica, arnica, bryonia, arsenic, phosphorus, Aconitum do not have any such aggravations....it must be the fall out of the the operation and other treatments taken....You may continue with the advice of the doctors and the treatments that they prescribe.... best wishes.

--

April 23 2017
sorry sir of I said any thing wrong I didn't means to say any thing we believes only your valuable advice hartly and believed on homeopathic medicine only , I am asking about how increased creatine level ? and what is immediate remedy such a critical situation he is in ICU so which remedy stable the situation and normalized creatine level????

--

April 23 2017
apis mel has been suggested taking into consideration the oedema . chances of nephritis. or other kidney function disorders..chances of kidney failures kidney infections etc including high creatine levels .....Eel ser or serum angullae is suggestef as somewhat a substitute to dialysis... medicimes like solidago..taraxacum
cistus can...beriberis vulgaris arnica etc can be useful in reducing creatine levels. there are case histories of renal failures cured in this forum..read them.....google renal failure udaya homeo and you will reach some of the cases.....allow the doctors to take care of him .

--

April 24 2017
sir thanks for your valuable reply

serum anguillae 3X is this medicine dilution available on distril water,and could i give in two time because in ICU entry allowed two time only morning and evening ????

--

April 24 2017
since dialysis has been done it is not proper to intervene at this stage.....Serum angullae is meant to increase the urine output....since the urine and water intake now is measured, it is better that you do not give medicines in ICU.....

--

April 25 2017
sir thanks for reply
up to today medical reports
urine total intake 1730-1210
total output 2705-3770
Aldosterone Serum 24.3(serumSLIA)
primary hypertensionism : Plasma renin activity Decreased Aldosterond Increase
Malignant hypertension, Renovascular hypertension : plasma ranin activity : increase Aldosterone Increased
Cushing syndrome, licorice ingestion Erogenous mineralocorticoids,Liddles syndrome, congenital adrenal hyperplasia : plasma ranin activity Decreased Aldosterone : Decreased
Urine @Osmolaity. : 167.4
ACTH-Adrenal Corticostropic Hormone ; 62.80
Cortisol, Serum 29.94
Creatinine. Serum.:- 7.14
C.R.P Quantitative:- 27.64
Sodium :- 121
Potassium :-3.3
Chloride :- 89
Blood EDTA
RBC Count 3.73
Haemoglobin ; 11.00
MCV. 79.4. , MCH : 29 ,MCHC : 37.2 , TOTAL WBC 14180
NEUTROPHILS : 78, LYMPHOCYTE :17 ,MONOCYTE: 02, EOSINOPHIL :03
WBC Morphology Leucocytosis
Platelets on smear Adequate
Urinary bladder is partially distended with Floley'a bulb in situ No intraluminal calculus is seen
minimal free fluid is seen in pelvis
Minimal bilateral pleural effusion is seen with atelectasis of underlying lung parenchyma
clinical and biochemical correlations to rule out acute renal diseases vs.infection pathology.
Blood Has Values pH 7.474,pCO2 : 24.1 ,
Oximetry Values ; ctHb 11.0 ,sO2 96.1 FHHb 3.8
Electrolyte Values cNa 118,cCa 4.18,cCl:86
Both kidney reveal edematous enlargement with moderate stranding of adjacent, mild to moderate ascites.

--

April 25 2017
Why these conditions were not mentioned in your initial description of the patient viz. Cushing syndrome, licorice ingestion, Liddles syndrome and probable addisons syndrome congemital adrenal hyperplasia which are all genetic and congenital conditions and associated ....primary hypertension Plasma renin activity Decreased , Malignant hypertension, Renovascular hypertension : increased Aldosterone , leucocytosis, are only associated conditions....Viewed as a part of the syndrome,even Licorice ingestion may be a pseudo condition mimicking licorice ingestion or licorice poisoning.

The medicines that are to be used are Natrum Mur as constitutional remedy plenty of it in 30C and preceding that thuja 30C has to be used.....

The present condition which he is suffering from is Liddles syndrome which is a rare hereditary disorder involving increased activity of the epithelial sodium channel which causes the kidneys to excrete potassium but retain too much sodium and water, leading to hypertension and oedema. Symptoms therefore fundamentally are of hypertension,Hypokalemia, fluid retention, Urine retention, probable nephrosis and metabolic alkalosis which is within the deteriorating prognosis of the ailment and therefore the hospitalisation was mandatory. Natrum Mur works towards balancing the sodium, water and therefore Potassium levels within the body....Natrum Mur is also main medicine for Cushings and Addison's and adrenals....

.....At the same time the Cushing syndrome, the hyperplasia, adrenal insufficiency and concommittent addison factor effects the heart as well as kidney, lungs and all system organs....because the origin is in endorcrine disorders.....in particularly pituitary gland and adrenals......Natrum Mur can help a lot here and could be palliative.... The only medicine I can think of the heart condition is Iberis Amara Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day.... http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/i/iber.htm
(subject to matching of other symptoms)

Most of the conditions and symptoms could have been curative if treated with homeopathy at early stages of childhood but at this age matured ailment, I cannot say with certainty how much helpful these medicines can be in reversing the condition or arresting it from worsening.....For symptoms of licorice ingestion use of single dose of Glycyrrhiza glabra,at higher potency 30C, 200C or 1M may work as antidote to the ill effects...... Best wishes.

--

April 26 2017
sir thank you for your valuable advice
this all test done they after yesterday only, we don't now about befor this all complications till doctors also not diagnosed.
now nut mur 30c three time a day
and Iberis Amara Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day....
Thuja 30c ?????
Glycyrrhiza glabra,at higher potency 30C, 200C or 1M this Single dose give first ????
how and what sequence of medicine

it start now for how many days, and how to normalize creatine level, swelling on body how much take time to recover

--

April 26 2017
I have already suggested to you the medicines required in reducing the creatine levels as per April 23 post. The swelling on the body (oedema) will not go unless Liddles syndrome is addressed....And I do not think there is any medicines in Modern Medicine as of now to cure Liddles Syndrome....Managements may be possible through dialysis and similar techniques of temporarily stabilising the sodium, potassium and other levels.....

As far as the foundation course is concerned....Thuja 30C three times a day for minimum three days have to be taken first followed by Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week initially and then repeated at intervals.

Iberis Amara Q 5 drops may be taken initially three times a day for one day, check the benefits and continue upto three days. stop monitor and then repeat at intervals as per necessity.

Glycyrrhiza Glabra 1M single dose just two drops in one ounce water once may be taken and wait for results....No other medicines on that day....Swelling in the body might go with this if not apis mellifica need be used at lower potency of 30C.

--

April 27 2017
sir you advice me use apis mellifica 30C three times a day with serum anguillae 3X three times a day for one day and report.....
is required now ? can give first this follow by Thuja 30c Nut mur????

--

April 27 2017
It is not required now because if the patient respond to treatments for Liddles, Cushings and Licorice ingestion the oedema will recede on its own....however these two medicines would be required during the course of the treatment....Start with Thuja and Natrum Mur followed by Glycrrhiza and Iberis Amara

--

April 29 2017
sir thanks once again for your valuable advice.
sir he is still in hospital, in 27April I started from Nut Mur 30c three time a day, on that day creatine level was 5.2 then it's came down 3.5 on 27th , on 28 it becomes 2.4, within a two days such a marvellous results of homeopathy medicine. But without your valuable advice we can't achieve this type of result.
In that day I had nut mur 30c s I started from that, can give Thuja now and other...

he is taking foods,walking also, but some swelling on body, urine outputs also very good .....

--

April 29 2017
Good.

I had given you the regimen before...I will repeat it now with some little changes.

As far as the foundation course is concerned....Thuja 30C three times a day for minimum three days have to be taken FIRST.................
followed by Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week initially and then repeated at intervals. Since you have already given Natrum Mur continue it for one week use thuja one hour before Natrum Mur

Iberis Amara Q 5 drops may be taken initially three times a day for one day, check the benefits and continue upto three days. stop monitor and then repeat at intervals as per necessity.

Glycyrrhiza Glabra 1M single dose just two drops in one ounce water once may be taken and wait for results....No other medicines on that day....Swelling in the body might go with this if not apis mellifica need be used at lower potency of 30C.

You can given other two medicines also .....On days you give Glycyrrhiza Glabra no other medicine be given. Ibris Amara can go with Natrum Mur. best wishes.

--

May 2 2017
sir yesterday given Glycyrrhiza Glabra 1M single dose in morning.
on 29 April again taken urine report
creatinine 1.61
serum Urea 33.39
sodium 132 ; potassium 4.4 ; chloride 99
ACTH-Adreno corticotropic Harmone 8.07
Cortisol, serum (4pm) 9.94

restlessness sleeping wake-up around 1:30 to 3, slightly swilling , urination outflow 1200 in 6 hrs colour is yellowish with foaming

increase hunger and thrusts,dandruff and hair fall,hand vibration,weakness, fatigue,from yesterday night barking cough start,constipation then taking LactiFiber powder in warm water in night
Diabetes Mel 186,150 range
from today start Ibris Amara q with Nut Mur 30c three time a day.
doctors not remove urine bag after 8 days they remove bag, pain and burning sensation on penis.

--

May 2 2017
use single dose of Arsenic Album 30C and report.

--

May 3 2017
sir I given Arsenic Album 30C today morning only little different in mostion only but when yesterday I given Nut Mur with Ibris Amara then urine colour lite yellow means change in colour and some swelling also relies.
today I am not given Ibris Amara then again urine colour is dark yellowish and swelling increased.
so shall I continue with Ibris Amara with Nut Mur .
And can we use Arnica 6c for BP and diabetes also.

--

May 3 2017
Arsenic album was suggested against the following symptom....restlessness sleeping wake-up around 1:30 to 3 Ibris Amara , Natrum Mur and Arnica can be used...for one week.

--

May 4 2017
sir yesterday given Ars. Alb 30c but position is same and he couldn't sleep at night till 4 because from morning he felt head (middle centre) paining the i given Nut mur 30 c at night then in morning 6 he was ok .
constipation is continue , oedema increased, burning sensation in penis.
now at the time was discharged
on 1st May
creatine 1.3 and sodium 131.
Final Dignosis was ACUTE RENAL FAILURE CAUSING ACUTE TUBLAR NEROSIS DM,HTN. BULEMIA TRAIT.

General weaknesses is same , some time after or during eating he felt hiccups
Allopathic medicines
Tab Pan
Tab ECOSPRIV AV
TAB LIBRIUM 10MG
TAB AVITVASZ 2MG
INJ MIXTARD 30/70 24UNITS TWO TIME
INJ ACTRAPID SC 20 UNITS
LIVOLUK POWDER 15
MOVICOL SACHET

Homeopathic medicine as you advice.
how many take time to kidneys normalize its chances ?????
bp 144/85, 150/100 range plus 79 to 90 range.

May 5 2017
sir yesterday given Ars. Alb 30c but position is same and he couldn't sleep at night till 4 because from morning he felt head (middle centre) paining the i given Nut mur 30 c at night then in morning 6 he was ok .
constipation is continue , oedema increased, burning sensation in penis.
now at the time was discharged
on 1st May
creatine 1.3 and sodium 131.
Final Dignosis was ACUTE RENAL FAILURE CAUSING ACUTE TUBLAR NEROSIS DM,HTN. BULEMIA TRAIT.

General weaknesses is same , some time after or during eating he felt hiccups
Allopathic medicines
Tab Pan
Tab ECOSPRIV AV
TAB LIBRIUM 10MG
TAB AVITVASZ 2MG
INJ MIXTARD 30/70 24UNITS TWO TIME
INJ ACTRAPID SC 20 UNITS
LIVOLUK POWDER 15
MOVICOL SACHET

Homeopathic medicine as you advice.
how many take time to kidneys normalize its chances ?????
bp 144/85, 150/100 range plus 79 to 90 range.

Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.