Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Centaury - The Inability To Say 'no' [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

dr. udaya kumar urgent need palpitations (200 )with dyseptiv Arrhythmia symptoms
Started by: sam at January 1 2017

Replies: 181 & Views: 15516    Font    Page 8 of 8  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8          Reply

Re:dr. udaya kumar urgent need palpitations (200 )with dysep By: udaya kumar
--

September 18 2018
use conium Mac 30c with Plumbum 30c three times a day for three days and report on diabetic neuropathy.

--

Re:dr. udaya kumar urgent need palpitations (200 )with dysep By: sam

September 25 2018
Thanks for valuable advice

Sir I took plumbum 30c and conium Mac 30c three time a day for 3 days now today is fifth day 30% relief from numbness ,but restlessness in night,sleeping is not good,two blister came on toe fatigue,thirst of ice water ,cataract in the eyes.
Continue with above medicine recommend by you, no Allopathic medicine .
Should I continued above medicine? .....

Thanking you
Samir Kumar

Re:dr. udaya kumar urgent need palpitations (200 )with dysep By: udaya kumar
--

September 25 2018
continue with the medicines. use one dose each of phosphorus 30C and onosmodium 30C on separate days. no other medicines on those days. Report on the benefit in numbness after onosmodium.

--

September 28 2018
Thanks for reply

Report after taking phosphorus 30c& onosmodium once I could not distinguish any improvement in numbness hand and feet.
As per my other post "numbness hand and feet "http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10377

lal_anar advice me Phloridzinum q one time in morning and curcurma Longa Q with Embelica off Q 3 times a day plus I am taking advice by you Conium 30c & Plumbum 30c there is some recovery in numbness .
kindly advice me wheather to continue all these medicine together and for how longtime. I have also developed itching which start in the evening and stay till full nightitching in th area of ears ,inside ears,neck, backof neck,chest one pus boil comes onbehind my head between neck &head
Advice me please

Thanking you
Samir s

October 2 2018
Awaiting for Reply.

October 8 2018
Pls reply soon whether to continue the medicines or to stop some pls reply

October 10 2018
Pls reply soon whether to continue the medicines or to stop some pls reply

October 12 2018
Yesterday I have been for eye check up there they scanned my both the eyes and report rd that there is cloestrol deposited in my eye retina and some nerves damaged due to high blood sugar they have a dviced me to put eye drops named Nevanac
and to take tablets named Rosuvas 10 mg kindly advice me homeopathic medicines for sugar control numbness in feets hands n eye problem

October 16 2018
udaya kumar ji i waiting your reply

Yesterday I have been for eye check up there they scanned my both the eyes and report rd that there is cloestrol deposited in my eye retina and some nerves damaged due to high blood sugar they have a dviced me to put eye drops named Nevanac
and to take tablets named Rosuvas 10 mg kindly advice me homeopathic medicines for sugar control numbness in feets hands n eye problem
i continued with this medicine Phloridzinum q one time in morning and curcurma Longa Q with Embelica off Q 3 times a day plus I am taking advice by you Conium 30c & Plumbum 30c there is some recovery in numbness .
shall i continue medicine???

thanking your samir kumar

Page 8 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.