Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Angustura Vera
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Asperger and senility problems
Started by: gladwys at January 1 2017

Replies: 30 & Views: 414    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Asperger and senility problems By: udaya kumar
--

January 11 2017
ok

--

Re:Asperger and senility problems By: gladwys
Southern Europe

January 12 2017
Udaya
re 'jumbling'... I did give my brother Lycopodium and it worked very well BUT, I am afraid I only had 9ch and gave him that - 5 granules - I had to go to a meeting, did not read your post properly - once checked, I realised my mistake but have had no time to buy the 200.

The effect of that Lycopodium seems to have diminished now. However I really did appreciate that it had helped 'temporarily'.
I can order this 200 if that is needed.

Very sorry for this error.
G

--

January 12 2017
in 9CH you need to repeat the medicine a few more doses.....200C need be used only once in a week.....We speak with the help of the Great Spirt we call AIR......each sound of each alphabet has a specific origin within our body which is subtle and invisible and can only be surmised in quantum physics or spiritually or by Kundalini Yoga.....these have their origin from the shadaadharas or energy vital centres which are invisible within the body but visible to adepts only.....When these aadhaaras are damaged or disturbed, fundamental mutations takes place within the body, mind and soul.....which may be renamed as disease, derrangements, genetic mutations and the like.....each great spirit when mutated reflects and manifests that damaged in the larger areas of their functioning.....Since speach is one of the area of function of the AIR 9PRAANA VAAYUS) and their Upa Vaayus (Subsidiaries). the derrangements in Air within these shadaadharaas cause slurring of speach, jumbling of speech, dylexia and the kind of ailments, Since the function of Lycopodium is deep acting, and within the subtle airs, it can reach these areas for making necessary correction, the higher the potency the deeper it reaches....therefore I suggested Lycopodium which invariably helps in cognitive defects, speach in particular jumbling, within Apaana Vaayu ( that is the Air that fascilitates defacation, peristalsis, urination and all the downward actions within the human body with its seat in the large intestine.....Liver being a HQ for such action of downward and inward by digestion and assimilation, Lyco has a great say in the liver functions and its corrections, and therefore stays as no 1 medicine in liver scirrhosis....

PS; sound is a property of ether or God...Silence is the language of God and Silence contains all Sounds......or in other words Sound is produced from Silence......the movement and for that matter all movements in universe and within the microcosm called human beings are the property of AIR....Thus in Speach the dominent elements are Ether and Air.....The SO CALLED vacuum which contains God and the Air (which also contains Ether or God) combining together the forms the Speach.... For Speach to origin there need be a structure and these are the Great Spirit Earth represented as Human Body....and the various organs that facilitates the production and execution of sound and speech....Its emotional intonations are controlled by the Great Spirit and subtle forms that we call Water and its Intellectual Mould is controlled by Fire....the heat and the light.....This is the slightly larger picture.....

..Best wishes......

--

Southern Europe

January 13 2017
Thank you Udaya, I hope he will also be helped for his digestive (defication and urination) and speech problems, and have ordered the 200 c Lycopodium.

Do you think a weekly dose of Baryta along side this would be advantageous?. Today, after the Baryta, he is so much more positive... but he only has 15 ch in Baryta for the moment.

--

January 13 2017
Yes it would help.....15CH was giving good results....

--

Southern Europe

January 15 2017
However, dear Udaya, yesterday, I was told he was having great difficulty walking after taking the Baryta 15ch (not yet got 200).

I feel we should wait and see how the Lycopodium is doing on its own.. what do you think?
Regards
G

Southern Europe

January 15 2017
... second post today. I am sorry I forgot to mention that coffee is an antedote to Lycopodium ( reference - "Repertory of
HERING'S GUIDING SYMPTOMS
of our Materia Medica" by Calvin B. Knerr, M. D.)

I found this Repertory on the Net and it is very helpful, I believe. This antedote is complicating things perhaps. However, I will suggest he doe not take Baryta for a while, if you agree.
G

Southern Europe

January 15 2017
However, dear Udaya, yesterday, I was told he was having great difficulty walking after taking the Baryta 15ch (not yet got 200).

I feel we should wait and see how the Lycopodium is doing on its own.. what do you think?
.. second post today. I am sorry I forgot to mention that coffee is an antedote to Lycopodium ( reference - "Repertory of
HERING'S GUIDING SYMPTOMS
of our Materia Medica" by Calvin B. Knerr, M. D.)

I found this Repertory on the Net and it is very helpful, I believe. This antedote is complicating things perhaps. However, I will suggest he doe not take Baryta for a while, if you agree.
G

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.