Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Spiraea Ulmaria
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Asperger and senility problems
Started by: gladwys at January 1 2017

Replies: 30 & Views: 2089    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Asperger and senility problems By: gladwys
Southern Europe

January 1 2017
My brother has been prescribed Vallpromide to stop the degeneration of his brain. However, I believe Baryta Carbonica will help better - as you might i magine - and he took 15 ch the day before yesterday. He was very much better that day. Yesterday, without it, he went back to his fragile state. PLease tell us, dear Udaya, just how much he should take and if he should stop taking Aspirin once a day for blood pressure. Baryta already reduces this and I worry that his b/p will go down too low.

Thanking you as always for your generous time and well-considered advice to us all.

Re:Asperger and senility problems By: udaya kumar
--

January 1 2017
You can use Baryta 15CH upto one week at a stretch....then repeat if found beneficial or necessary.....Aspirin can be replaced by Arnica 30C .Is he suffering from convulsions....or Myelitis? Is the spine effected or only grey matter....what are the symptoms shown.....Check Theridion and picric acid.

--

Re:Asperger and senility problems By: gladwys
Southern Europe

January 2 2017
Thank you for your remarks.

No convulsions noted but certainly incontinent and having trouble walking. Very fragile on feet, dragging left leg and losing his way in the retirement home where he lives. Gets suddenly aggressive in company/noisy room and yet usually very calm and non-communicative.

Looking at both Theridion and Picric Acidum, they could well relate to him too.

A trying to obtain a dyagnostic from the home where he lives, to give more information.

--

January 2 2017
spinal degeneration and paralysis of lower limbs, , staggering gait, lose familiar ways, loss of memory, tendency to paretic muscular states. Old people, with lack of vital heat, or prematurely old, with debility. Sluggish functions, heaviness, numbness, and staggering, and the characteristic constipation find an excellent remedy in ALUMINA .....also good for Alzheimer's and dementia. use in 30C to 1M

--

Southern Europe

January 3 2017
We have looked carefully at the Alumina symptoms as shown in Mat. Media but do not find anything much to compare with his condition.

We are seeing the doctor today and will be back to you with any more information he gives us.

Thanks very much.
G

--

January 3 2017
Alumina was suggested based on the information given by you viz......""""""Very fragile on feet, dragging left leg and losing his way in the retirement home """""the other medicines that can drag feet are Argentum Nitricum, Causticum, Arnica, plumbum, ambra grisea(mind symptoms also), Lathyrus, Gelsemium,( mind is cleared and benefited much including memory by this remedy), phosphorus, heloderma, Aurum Metalicum where there is depression and suicidal thoughts..... etc. can usually be suggested for locomotor ataxia......Vallpromide incidentally is anticonvulsive and anti epileptic....therefore arnica is added to the above list......

--

Southern Europe

January 3 2017
Vallpromide, yes, we saw that is anticonvulsive and anti-epileptic and that is what worried us, as my brother has neither of these problems...
Am still waiting to talk to the doctor about this and will come back to you soon, I hope.

Southern Europe

January 3 2017
Still no doctor - we have an extremely cold winter and lots of 'flu' so he is busy!... however I would like to report that at the end of the third day of taking Baryta Carb - 15ch just once a day - my brother is feeling very much more calm, is walking better and so I have suggested he goes on for a week in total, which I think is what you suggested.

Looking into some of the other medecines, I see that Gelsemium might help him... Just in case they are needed, I have ordered Theridion and Picric Acidum, so I have them to hand.... it takes time to obtain unusual homeopathics, but we have a good pharmacy nearby, and I have a stock of around a hundred tubes of various granules ! I have used homeopathy for 40 years myself;
Best wishes

--

January 4 2017
yes,,,,

ii. I do not see any serious problems with him except sinility....baryta carb and gelsemium are excellent medicines....at the most ambra grisea......there cannot be any serious degeneration of the brain so if at all any medicines like pircric acid or theridion is used it should be bare minimum use.... best wishes.

--

Southern Europe

January 5 2017
Thanks Udaya

He is certainly better taking the Baryta once a day and I should like to know what to tell him to take after the one week on it. Can he alternate that with Gelsimium for example? I also have Ambra Grisea to hand.

It is very frustrating not to have a medical report on this. We are still waiting to talk to the doctor but, as I explained he is very busy with a 'flu' "epidemic" here.

--

January 5 2017
yes he can certainly alternate with Gelsemium......

--

Southern Europe

January 7 2017
On taking Gelsemium, Udaya, he is behaving very strangely (second dose of 9ch today) he is doing bizarre things, like lifting a chair from the table and looking for a second elevator at his home (there is only one there!)... and so I will suggest he stops Gelsemium until you tell me otherwise, if that is OK?

Thanks always
G

--

January 7 2017
I normally do not suggest 9ch. It is either 30C or 200C....single dose. you can stop gelsemium and stick to baryta carb.....

--

Southern Europe

January 7 2017
Thank you very much for your prompt reply and just to say he seemed to be doing very well on the Baryta. So, he will then continue once a day to take 15CH of that? The doctor gave us one month to show what could be done with homeopathics and are you suggesting that we can go on with that until the month is up? We will monitor the daily effects and let you know if there is any change if that is the case... Best wishes...

G

Southern Europe

January 7 2017
...following last Post.....Can we add Arnica once a day (evening for example, perhaps) to that as my brother found that most helpful for a while?

--

January 7 2017
yes Arnica can always be given......what is his BP?

--

Southern Europe

January 7 2017
Thanks, I will find out tomorrow ... he takes Aspirin to keep it down, and I worry that, taking Baryta, that may go down too low...

Southern Europe

January 8 2017
Udaya

Geoff's b/p is 125/73 He says he
will take Arnica once a day.

Regards
G

Southern Europe

January 10 2017
Just to say that the b/p went up to 164/83 today and seems to vary quite a bit.

--

January 10 2017
ok..

--

Southern Europe

January 11 2017
After taking Baryta for 10 days I have today spoken to him and find he still has problems progressing numbers e.g. 18, 19 and then he says 30, instead of 20... from that it seems that Baryta is not helping in that case.

Any comment please?

--

January 11 2017
use single dose of Lycopodium 200C...that should correct jumbling....

--

Southern Europe

January 11 2017
OK Thanks

--

January 11 2017
ok

--

Southern Europe

January 12 2017
Udaya
re 'jumbling'... I did give my brother Lycopodium and it worked very well BUT, I am afraid I only had 9ch and gave him that - 5 granules - I had to go to a meeting, did not read your post properly - once checked, I realised my mistake but have had no time to buy the 200.

The effect of that Lycopodium seems to have diminished now. However I really did appreciate that it had helped 'temporarily'.
I can order this 200 if that is needed.

Very sorry for this error.
G

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.