Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Epiphegus Virginiana
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed
Started by: bikkhu at December 10 2016

Replies: 126 & Views: 5783    Font    Page 4 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: bikkhu

February 23 2017
Dear Dr. Udaya, i understand that you have a lot of cases to treat, but could you please answer about what are the next medicines to take? So that i can continue my treatment

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: udaya kumar
--

February 23 2017
arsenic Album 30C three times a day....

--

February 24 2017
For how many days?
You have mentioned previously only - "..be taken for longer periods"
Should i continue to use Carduus M with all the following medicines as well as before?

February 27 2017
Dear doctor, please mention for how long do i have to continue with Arsenic Alb, just finished 3x a day for 3 days.
Dont feel any improvement regarding perfectionism or compulsions, still having them.

What about Carduus M?
Can you please answer my question, otherwise im bit confused about the treatment plan..cause its not clear..

March 3 2017
Sir, yesterday i had again a compulsive episode, this time with a slight panic symptoms added, restlessness was also more presented for the last weeks

I am left with a long list of medicines and no futher directions upon their usage order, can you please finally respond so i can continue???

If you dont have an interest in treating me, at least let me know about it, and write an order of already prescribed medicines, so i can make use of them.
Otherwise im feeling foolish about not geting any response..

--

March 4 2017
Arsenic Album should be taken in 30C or higher potency and not in 3X... .I did not suggest 3X to you.....you can stop cardus M.... If you are too eager to take tuberculinum take single dose two granules only in 1M and wait for 15 days.,...No other medicines.

--

March 4 2017
Wherever im writing 3x it means 3 times, not a potency, i use the potencies only as you have prescribed, also arsenic album 30c!

Yesterday in the morning i had a PREPSYCHOTIC episode (strong impulses, energies coming up to head (face esp.), desires to go mad and violent, only by staying dettached and calmy observing these phenomenas i could go thru it) while standing infront of people.

It happened soon after i took a hot shower, but I had higher anxiety levels that morning/last days already, my subconscious parts (obsessive ideas) were strongly covering my conscious actions and awareness too for the last days.

Ok, im taking tuberculinum.
Thank you

--

March 5 2017
When you use 3X here, it will confuse as there are 3X potencies also .....I could also be economical and use so, but I am using the full form """three times a day"""""
Use Belladonna 30C and Aconitum 30C for such episodes single doses. Aconitum and Belladonna can follow tuberculinum whenever required......

--

March 5 2017
Dont have Belladona on our last list of January 24. Will have to order it.
For the last weeks im having more issues with heart, almost everyday if i lay down and relax my body (like in Shavāsana) i feel heart skipping the beats, arrhythmia. Sorry forgot to tell this

Yesterday after Tuberculinum my heart was not feeling good even more, even when i relaxed in meditation it started to skip beats.. The feeling in my veins is also like blood circulation slows down, my arms go weak.
Yesterday night the arrhythmia got so prominent, skipped heart beats, some beats strong some weak, murmur around heart.. I could not sleep.. I had last pilules of Glonoinum 30c , which were helping me earlier last year, so i took two of them, and it helped..
Dont know what to do next days if my heart goes bad, cause i have only last 2 pills of Glononium..

--

March 6 2017
Glonoinum works well with the heart but not a right medicine for bradicardia or arrhythmia..... you should have mentioned this to me in the first place.....the medicines required there are spigelia 30C and Digitalis 30C PROVIDED the pulse beat is low and BP is low. Use Digitalis only when Pulse beat is very Low. These two medicines are curative of Arrhythmia which could also be cause to panic attacks and claustrophoebia if it is there.....Hydrastis 30C will work in claustrophoebia which gives rise to panic attacks.....Aconitum 30C single dose can also help here.. I think it is difficult to treat with homeo based on mail orders......you must see a doctor locally with so many layers of ailments

--

March 6 2017
My pulse rate that night was 63ppm, I guess it will not indicate Digitalis, but is Spigelia still applicable, if pulse rate is around these numbers?
So i have to use Spigelia 3 times a day for 3 days?
Cant report claustrophobic issues thou.

As far as i know there are only 2 homeophaty practitioners in Myanmar, the doctor im contacting in other town unfortunately doesnt have enough knowledge of english for us to have a proper communication, it just works for ordering the medicines..

--

March 7 2017
for menfolk who are not athletic, 63 bp is very low.....for athletic 70 to 80 is the diastolic and for normal men 80 to 90 is ideal and normal diastolic.... for females 70 to 80 diastolic is normal.....you can use three doses of spigelia a day for three days and three doses of digitalis 30C for one day only...check the results and benefits ...pulse rate of 63 can be indicating bradicardia.

--

March 8 2017
Thanks, started taking Spigelia, this night could sleep well..

--

March 9 2017
ok continue...

--

March 11 2017
The same was other days with Spigelia, it helped and i could on the other days lay down and relax without having previous symptoms, but still there was some feeling of uneasiness about the heart, some light pain in that area too.

Yesterday with Digitalis was different, at night again had irregular heart beats (pulse rate 64ppm), stronger than before, was opening my eyes from sleep suddenly like from the shock. Took a dose of Spigelia and could sleep well.

Do i have to use Spigelia regulary or when needed?
What are the next medicines to take?

--

March 12 2017
do not take digitalis...continue with spigelia only for three more days.

--

March 12 2017
Ok

March 15 2017
Finished with Spigelia2 days ago, yesterday could sleep without the help of medicines. Hope this will last..

What medicines are to be taken next?

For the last months my Vata is high, i still have daily jerking of limbs when i relax and lay down in Shavasana (mostly lower legs and pelvis)
My mind is impulsive and absorbed in all kinds of fixed ideas to keep me busy all the time and entertained.
I guess the not wanting to feel loneliness and need for control is still a big issue..

--

March 16 2017
use Thuja 30C three times a day for three days for fixed ideas followed by Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for three days....continue use of spigelia side by side....for little longer than a week.

--

March 16 2017
Ok, Thank You

March 16 2017
Please explain, what is meant by side by side?
Do i have to use on the same days as other medicine? Or between Thuja and Nat Mur?

--

March 17 2017
means you can use it on the same days as thuja and natrum mur with some gap between the medicines.

--

March 17 2017
Just checked that i dont have Nat Mur left, only 3 doses of Thuja and single dose of Spigelia, i took them yesterday.

Will order more Nat Mur and Spigelia, also Belladona 30c as suggested earlier,
anything else i need to order, what is not on the list from January 24?

From that list we have used only Thuja and Natmur, and from very first list there are few doses of Lachesis and Argetnum nit left, what medicines should follow now?

--

March 18 2017
What are the balance symptoms you have.....??

--

March 18 2017
Except the improvementfrom Spigelia with arrhythmya
, it would be hard to note balance symtoms for mind states..
Actually for the last month or more i have been much more immersed in restlessness and fixed ideas as never before, it starts as soon as i open my eyes..

Mind wants to be constantly busy, to think about something, research...cant just sit and meditate, grasps every idea which finds interesting.

Still time after time there are food cravings, perfectionism is high, not being content.

Dont know is it a side effect or new uncovered layer..
It this regard would taking more Thuja help me with fixed ideass, if it didnt work for it when taking 3+1 days (each time 3 times a day). Fixed ideas became prominent some week before Thuja, but cant remember after which medicine it was, cause it happened gradually..

--

March 19 2017
use Thuja in 1M potency..single dose once in a week...there are no side effects in homeopathy... and natrum mur 30C for perfectionism.....30C are used three times a day...use it for a week or more....then in 200C potency one dose a day.

--

March 19 2017
Ok, will order these today, any medicines i can use meanwhile, from already prescribed?

Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.