Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Amla - Cure For Many Ailments
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed
Started by: bikkhu at December 10 2016

Replies: 126 & Views: 6015    Font    Page 2 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: bikkhu

January 9 2017
Just finished with Sulphuric Acid 200c, hard to note changes objectively in such a short time, maybe more calmness, but this happens as result of my meditation practice too.

P.Bailey in his book about Homeopathic psychology advise on using 10M doses for character changes, what is your view on that?

What should i take next?

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: udaya kumar
--

January 10 2017
I had ad seriatim given a regimen on december 9.....
As per books higher potencies work better at mind levels and lower potencies better at body level.....this is true....because lower potency have higher level of impurity than higher potency.....the impurity I am talking about is neither visible nor perceivable ....so negligent is its presence....the alcohol which is used as medium is ethereial or liquid god in impure form and therefore cause to corrections/distortion as the case may be of ethereal God in purer form which is within the Head of the human being....and impurer form of God is all pervading within the microcosm called human body......they are in ethereal form and therefore when alcohol which is impure form of ether or eashwar as we Indians call that Greek chemical, is consumed it immediately try to corrupt the pure form of ether in the head and we call that intoxication....all diseases are caused by autointoxication......And to reach those levels for the purpose of correction, the substance ingested should be of higher purity than the existing pure ether within the head.....that is possible only through higher potency....the more a substance is potentised, the more pure that substance becomes while converting itself into ethreal energy.......if you use mother tincture or lower potencies it may only effect the earth level or the body, flesh, vein, bone level of the human being or at the most in the Water i.e. liquid, enzyme, persiperation, urine, blood etc. levels of the human channels......There are no psychology in homeopathy...Psychology is an allopathic terminology and a medical student graduating through allopathic education of homeopathy will only pronounce such words which has no relevance in homeopathy where simily is all that matters.

--

January 10 2017
Thank You dear Dr. for kind explanations, that was something new for me!

Yesterday I went to town and had stressfull situation (lost some valuables) which triggered compulsive behaviour and anxiety with high stress again like it happens usually.

It was not clear, what should i take to continue the treatment, because You advised to skip Tuberculinum after Phosphorus, should i take it now, after Sulphuric acid or procede to Bryonia?

--

January 11 2017
proceed to Bryonia....use one single dose of Ignatia 30C or Aconitum 30C to overcome the stress on loss.

--

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: TaraJoy

January 12 2017
Dear Bikkhu....I very much admire your courage and honesty here and I'm not wishing to intrude....I'm the mother of a child with a form of OCD so I naturally gravitate towards it and like yourself, I turn over every stone. I'm passing along one you might not know - a woman called Mary O'Malley - amongst the multitude of voices carrying the same basic message I found hers somehow fresh, down to earth and like a wise and gentle friend. Her ideas were the ones I was most able to distill and adapt for my daughter - and along the way I came to know that if I wanted my child to become a self-actualised, self-loving and well-integrated human being, then striving to become one myself was a worthwhile endeavour!
Mary has a few books - the titles alone say quite a lot - such as 'What's In the Way IS the Way' and 'The Gift of Our Compulsions'. She tells of her own tragedies and journey and has brief and simple tips, practices and metaphors that might be of service to you....her website has many articles and videos if you'd like to have a look....I think it's www.maryomalley.com
but the books are far better.
Best wishes,
TaraJoy

January 14 2017
Thanks, Tara, for caring i will take a look at Mary's approach! What helped my understanding might be similar, it was IFS - Internal family systems theory of understanding subconsciousness and importance of nonjudgemental compasssionate Awareness and caring about different abandoned parts of our personalities.. Especially book of J. Earley - Self therapy.
May Your daughter be happy and well soon!

January 14 2017
Dr. Udaya Kumar, i finished with Bryonia, proceding now to Argentum Nit. Should i skip Tuberculinum at all or it will be needed later to deal with selfdestructive behaviour?

--

January 14 2017
yes certainly......

--

January 15 2017
After Bryonia i havent observed new asthmatic reactions. Hope my asthma is gone!

Finished a day with Argentum Nit too. Feel calm, but i guess i will need some time to pass to be objective about elimination of food cravings as they were not present every day.

Compulsions for addictive internet usage and tendency for overthinking still are present.

-Should i procede to Staphysagria 1M?
One thing related to abuses is that i am FEELING SMALL , insecure in the presence of influential people, strong personalities, will this be covered by Staph. too?

-I havent mentioned one more disturbing pattern, which is related to Retrograde Mercury in my chart - it is INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATION - i have a tendency to stop communication, relationships (showing interest, responding to emails, keeping contact, paying bills etc) and get introverted (i feel this as replaying my old drama of ABANDONMENT again and again). Happens when i feel insecure about making the right choice, when facing difficulties, when responsibility is needed, when i feel out of control etc.
Will this and my other issues from feeling abandoned be covered by Staphysagria or later medicines?

-When should i include the Tuberculinum 1M?

-If i still dont feel return of "innate joy and playfulness", does it mean that i will have to use Phosphorus again at some point?

January 15 2017
One additional information to mentioned physical symptoms -
- around the same time (since last 9 months) i started to have weekly choking (while laying down mostly during morning & daytime), swollen uvula and lump in the throat,
also my FRONT NECK BECAME DRY and started to wrinkle, my SOFT PALATE, UVULA and PHARYNX are looking very rugged, all covered with darkred dense web of capilaries and with something like papillaes on tonsils. There is constantly thick patches of mucus on pharynx too. Throat is not painfull, but choking, enlarged uvula and thick mucus are disturbing and it looks really unhealthy..

Dont know the reason for this,
Could this be reaction to some bacteria or related to Gerd reflux - as well as spasms (that was a version of local allopathic doctor i visited, but i refused to undergo suggested longterm treatment with antibiotics)?

Here in Myanmar i am still having nausea too quite often.

January 15 2017
Scalp is also still itching as before, i have a compulsion to scratch it when indoors and alone.

I understand, that my case is too layered, hope we can thru this..

--

January 15 2017
Are you taking Carduus? please confirm....

--

January 15 2017
Yes, 3x a day

January 16 2017
For the last 5 days also feeling weaker during the day, had mild diarrhea for 2days, now sleepiness after meals and heart feels sluggish, cant meditate because of that, only in late afterrnoons, evenings feeling better. Already had similar symptoms here few months ago.

January 16 2017
Tendency to food cravings is also still present, as it was experienced today

--

January 16 2017
3X three times a day.......use arnica 30C three times a day for heart.....other symptoms are little lazyness and not significant.....evenings are better because the air movements are triggered only by evening while they should be starting around 2 p.m. still air can be a cause to lethargy.....air can be regulated and activated by little extra exercise.....away from yoga and meditation.

--

January 16 2017
Yes, thats true, excercise helps me!
What about those questions i asked on 15th of January?

--

January 17 2017
Ref 15th post: use Ammonium Carb 30C three times a day for three days which will also help with heart, uvula, soft palate, pharynx and dryness......

--

January 17 2017
Ok, thanks.
What about those points i asked about Staphysagria, Communication and abandonment, Phosphorus etc..?
When can i use Tuberculinum?

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: TaraJoy

January 21 2017
Dear bikkhu....absolutely.....I do care....and genuinely interested in your experiences. Thanks for sharing and for your lovely hope for my daughter. I've no doubt things will become less fuzzy and her true self will be further revealed....and it will be the same for you....expect that.
I mentioned Mary O'Malley because of her specific reference to compulsion and her own experience with food etc. Some of the words are no doubt the same as you've heard - the old job of trying to give form to the formless. I think in the main she'd be different to the IFS you mention, or at least I'm hearing it differently.
Any road, do follow whatever you feel points the way back Home. I wish you a blessed journey filled with Divine Inspiration!
~Tara

January 21 2017
Thanks Tara,
People like You and Dr. Udaya Kumar whose hearts are opened to the world are great examples of Divinity and inspiration themselves..
Suffering is opening us both to Humanity and Divinity, otherwise we just use the skill of saying nice words.. Smile it is a blessing to learn compassion and listen.. Still have to learn so much how to unhook and trust..
But thats what our Journey is about..
May yours be filled with joy and trust too!
B.

January 21 2017
Dear Dr, Udaya,

Completed Staphysagria yesterday and took Lachesis. Feel good, calm. What shift should i notice?

/Can You please confirm the list of new medicines? Is this list below a complete list of medicines You see as necessary to continue?

//Can You please provide the missing info about targeted symptoms, potencies and dosage, so i can procede to order them and also know their purpose as you did with the first list?

Need POTENCY, DOSAGE AND/OR PURPOSE for these 6 medicines prescribed in December:

1) NUX -
2) PSORINUM 1M single dose for 1 day no other meds on that day (what is it for?)
3) PULSATILLA -
4) THUJA -
5) NATRUM MUR -
6) CALCAREA FLOUR -

Need DOSAGE for these 3 medicines:

7) CRATAEGUS OXY Q - (heart, blood)
Cool SPIGELIA 30C - (heart)
9) AND DIGITALIS 30C. - (heart when Bp+pulse rates are low).

All info provided:

10) ARNICA 30C - single dose three times a day (for heart)
11) AMMONIUM CARB 30C - three times a day for three days (throat issues)
12) AURUM METALICUM 1M one dose a month (suicidal thoughts)

////
- Can you also write them IN ONE LIST AND RIGHT ORDER i have to use them?
- You also mentioned that BIO CHEMICS will be needed in your earlier post..What kind of?
- Do i need to take CARDUS M with these medicines too?

Still waiting also for these answers:

- WHEN can i take Tuberculinum 1M? Can i take it now after Lachesis before Sulphur?

- It is not clear, will Ammonium Carb will help also with ITCHY SCALP AND INNER EARS or only throat issues? Btw my father also has itchiness in the skin, he has regular compulsion to scratch face and arms, so maybe its hereditary.. Itchiness is very disturbing..

- What about points i wrote on 15th January - feeling of ABANDONMENT and INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATION, wanting to be in control, FEELING SMALL & INSECURE infront of authorities (i guess im fearing judgement),

- Tendency to food/internet compulsions are STILL PRESENT.. What about it?

- i noticed that the NAUSEA i am having during daytime mostly appears when i am sitting and at that time i am also having hardness, slight dull pain in epigastrium, stays upto 3h after meals daily.

- for last year i also have very SHARP PAIN ON RIGHT LOWER-MIDDLE PART OF ABDOMEN (in area between side of trunk and navel) just below the pelvic bone. Pain is present daily on deep touch on that point. 2 years ago i started to notice a small lump deeper under skin in that point . No visible marks on skin.

January 21 2017
Thank You Dr Udaya for all the effort you make to understand and help with issues im dealing with!

--

January 21 2017
Please give me a description of balance symptoms.....

--

January 21 2017
Mostly i feel calm, more contented and grounded. Today for some time had a joyfullness of just being..

January 24 2017
As i mentioned previously, my compulsive behaviour (food, internet) is still present even if im feeling much calmer.

Still i feel the ground of it is the feeling of NOT BEING LOVED, APPRECIATED ENOUGH, ABANDONMENT, LONELINESS thats why i have developed a strategy of WANTING TO BE IN CONTROL to feel safe and appreciated by indulging in intense sensory experiences that makes me feel special (cause my cravings are not for any kind of sweets, but special ones, sometimes taking long time to choose a best possible sweet in grocery ), I mentioned that as the oldest child i had envy to siblings for getting less attention, sweets etc from my parents. I guess also internet addiction is triggered by wanting to be in control (i can get everything from the google), consume information, feel connected etc

The controlling aspect of PERFECTIONISM (getting the best experiences, attention to details) is also still present to keep control and safe myself from being criticised and hurt.

January 24 2017
As im having high libido, at times lustfull thoughts are still present. My father has very lustful mind and addictive personality.

Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.