Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Kalium Iodatum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed
Started by: bikkhu at December 10 2016

Replies: 126 & Views: 6016    Font    Page 5 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: udaya kumar
--

March 19 2017
use Thuja in 1M potency..single dose once in a week...there are no side effects in homeopathy... and natrum mur 30C for perfectionism.....30C are used three times a day...use it for a week or more....then in 200C potency one dose a day.

--

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: bikkhu

March 19 2017
Ok, will order these today, any medicines i can use meanwhile, from already prescribed?

April 24 2017
Dear Dr.
Just finished 3 weeks of Nat Mur30, 200 and Thuja 1m using dosage as perscribed.
There are some improvements in fixed ideas un compulsions.
My heart condition was ok, when i was using Spigelia for all this perioda, 2 days ago i stoped Spigelia an yesterdays night again i had arrhythmia

What are the next medicines from prescribed?

--

April 24 2017
use spigelia in200C and if there is low pulse rate use Digitalis 30C three times a day for one day once in a week.

--

April 25 2017
Will have to order it, anything i can take right now?
i still have all these medicines:

still completely unused packets of:
ARNICA 30
AMMON 30
CARDUUS M 30
CALCAREA FLOUR 30
NUX VOMICA 30
PHOSPHORUS 30
PULSATILLA 30
STAPHYSAGRIA 1M
SUPLHURIC ACID 200

+ not more than 3 doses of:
AURUM 1M
ARGENTUM NIT 30
ARSENIC ALB 30
NAT MUR 30
LACHESIS 200
SULPHUR 30
PSORINUM 1M

--

April 26 2017
use single dose of Psorinum 1M followed by Pulsatilla 30C three times a day for three days.and phosphorus 30C three times a day for next three days.

--

April 26 2017
Thank you!!!

Dear dr, As this treatment is taking such a long time, meanwhile i have done some blood tests, which i want to share.

These results below were the ones out of normal range, please note that the very same results were out of norm also when i did the tests 1 year ago (before started homeopathy treatment), i post results for both years:

normal range / 2016 / 2017

WBC Mid% 3 - 15% 11.5% 4.7%
MCV 76 - 96um'3 96.2 97.3
MCH 27 - 32pg 32.4 32.7
PLT 150 - 400 174 151
PCT 0.150 - 0.300 0.137 0.122

Prothrombin 11 - 14sec 14.1
time

Cholestorol, HGB, liver, bloodsugar and other tests i did were in norm.
Havent done all test of course..

Are any of homeopathies prescribed affecting the thinning of blood?

Dear Dr. are these indexes and the syptoms im having, indicating any disease patterns more clearly to You?

April 27 2017
Sorry, the results text formatting got wrong, hopefully now it will be readable

.................... normal range / ....../2016 / ....... / 2017

WBC Mid. / 3 - 15% / ...... / 11.5%/ ...... / 4.7%
MCV / 76 - 96um'3 / ...... / 96.2 / ...... / 97.3
MCH / 27 - 32pg / ...... / 32.4 / ...... / 32.7
PLT / 150 - 400 / ...... / 174 / ...... / 151
PCT / 0.150 - 0.300/ ...... / 0.137/ ...... / 0.122

Prothrombin time (2017) 11 - 14sec /..... 14.1

April 30 2017
as the low PLT indicates high risk of internal bleeding are these medicines im taking safe for that?

--

April 30 2017
Bikku you are totally confusing me....this is a homeopathic forum and these values have no relevance to me.....you have to give me the symptoms you are experiencing...I cannot be always suggesting you medicines allopathically.

--

May 1 2017
Allopathic doctor requested that i inform you about these results, cause im not taking allopathy, to avoid prescribing / using drugs which could worsen these levels, make blood clotting rates and thinning worse or provoke bleeding.

I tend to agree that these results are indicators, and whatever medicines- homeoparthy/ayurveda or allopathy are used they can have effect on that. My considerations are to avoid worsening of condition, cause seem that there too many guesses about my treatment and nobody can really tell whats wrong so far.
Its important not to neglect facts about body condition.. Sorry if im wrong

May 5 2017
Dear Dr Udaya its bit suprising to see this kind of comment, cause i just found so many internet sources about treating Low platelet count with homeopathy, even on this forum there is a record of You giving treatment for patient with low PLT.

Here: http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3822&highlight=platelet

Why such a reaction to my case???
Im not a doctor just followed the advise of health professional, to help you identify the roots of my problems better, cause he said that ots important!!
Is seeing a wider picture against the principles of homeopathy?

As i read online chroniclly low PLT could also indicate many serious illnesses like anemia, leukemia, hyperthyroid, cancer, autoimmune diseases etc. Diseases which can have wide range of symptoms.
Isnt it a way of a professional to see the links of symptoms, take into account all the facts and finding out the root of issue, thus giving the best treatment?
Isnt homeopathy working this way too?

May 12 2017
Finished Psorinum single dose followed by 3 days of Pulsatilla and Phosphorus, Phosphorus gave mood upliftment , contentment as before, for the last 2 weeks didnt had arrhythmia, but for the last month the spasm like jerking/twitching of limbs (wrists, arms, lower legs, pelvis) is present every day, gets worse by cold, exposure to open air, wind, eating food of cold nature, by lying down (it looks like its my still overactive Vata)

I found I have more medicines prescribed by you and still not used, so the complete list is like this:
still completely unused packets of:
ACONITE 30
ARNICA 30
AMMON 30
BELLADONNA 30
CQAEBO VEG 30
CARDUUS M 30
CALCAREA FLOUR 30
NUX VOMICA 30
STAPHYSAGRIA 1M
SUPLHURIC ACID 200

+ not more than 3 doses of:
AURUM 1M
ARGENTUM NIT 30
ARSENIC ALB 30
NAT MUR 30
LACHESIS 200
SULPHUR 30
PSORINUM 1M
PULSATILLA 30
PHOSPHORUS 30

--

May 12 2017
For low platelets there are cases where the juice of papaya leaves have raised the platelet counts within short periods of time.....You may try it and record the your findings which may benefit yourself as well as the future.....use of Aconitum 30C will help you in removing the anxiety and therefore the jerks etc. attached to it....Belladonna 30C can follow phosphorus 30C well in most of the cases and particularly PTSD alongwith Arnica 30C....NuX Vomica and Staphisagria will also help you with PTSD.... Natrum Mur (oily face) and Thuja are fundamentally required in all cases reflecting symptoms similar to you..Arsenic Album is suggested considering the OCD....Aurum should also help here particularly in cases where there is depression........Calcarea Fluor was suggested considering your vericose veins which you had mentioned in your first post....I had given you a clear course of treatment regimen with all these medicines Use of these medicines upto three doses as test medicine could give you a fairly good idea as to which medicine you need to continue and which you need not.....the mind may be kept as the yardstick //// a sense of well being in mind after taking the medicines should be monitored in physical levels to see which symptoms are vanishing and which are not....../// Please let me know all your current symptoms from head to toe and the medicines you have taken till now with dosages.....

--

May 13 2017
THIS IS THE ORDER AND DOSAGE OF THE MEDICINES ALREADY TAKEN

1) PHOSPHORUS 30 C three times a day FOR 3 DAYS.(constitutional)
3) SULPHURIC ACID 200C once a day FOR 3 DAYS (temporamental)
4) BRYONIA 30c three times a day FOR 3 DAYS (asthma aggravation on movement - history
5) ARGENTUM NITRICUM 30c three times a day FOR 1 DAY ( cravings Phoebus hurriedness with sulphuric etc)
6) STAPHISAGRIA 1M single dose one dose a day FOR 1 DAY (abused and humiliations)
7) LACHESIS 200C one dose a day FOR 1 DAY (libido and character flaws)
Cool CARDUS M Q 5 drops three times a day along with all medicines and dates above. To fortify liver
9) THUJA 30c 3times a day FOR 3 DAYS (Compulsive behaviour)
10) NATRUM MUR - 30c 3times a day FOR 3 DAYS (Compulsive behaviour, perfectionism)
11) ARSENIC ALBUM 30C 3times a day FOR 7 DAYS(Perfectionism, Compulsive behaviour, epigastric pain, nausea,
12) PHOSPHORUS 30 C three times a day FOR 5 DAYS.
13) STAPHISAGRIA 1M single dose one dose a week FOR 2 WEEKS
14)TUBERCULINUM 1M single dose a day FOR 1 DAY (genetic)// Generated more arrhythmia
15) SPIGELIA 30C - (heart)3times a day FOR 3 DAYS
16) DIGITALIS 30C. -3times a day FOR 1 DAY (heart when Bp+pulse rates are low) //Generated shock like feeling
17) SPIGELIA 30C - again 3times a day FOR 10 DAYS
1Cool THUJA 30c 3times a day FOR 3 DAYS (Fixed ideas)
19) THUJA 1M single dose once a week FOR 4 WEEKS
20) NATRUM MUR 30c 3times a day FOR 8 DAYS
21) NATRUM MUR 200C single dose once a day FOR 2 WEEKS
22) PSORINUM 1M single dose FOR 1 DAY
23) PULSATILLA 30c 3times a day FOR 3 DAYS
24) PHOSPHORUS 30c 3times a day FOR 3 DAYS

May 14 2017
Dear, Dr, thanks for Your comments!

////// MY CURRENT SYMPTOMS:

///Worse/NEW//

• VARICOSE and SPIDER veins.
• HEMORRHOIDS, quite big and protruding outside, purplish plum like colour, no pain. (I read that in chinese medicine its considered to be a sign of weak function of SPLEEN, which is not a surprise with my history of compulsive eating, also it fits with most symptoms im having)SPEECH
• TAKES LONG TIME FOR BRUISES, WOUNDS TO HEAL, small violet, purple patches on skin for a long time
• STRONG JERKING OF LIMBS & PELVIS, SPASMODIC OPPRESSION OF THE CHEST, SPASM LIKE GRABBING CONTRACTION IN LIMBS, happens daily when resting, laying down, exposed to air,cold
NEW//
• PUFFY EYE/ BAG UNDER RIGHT EYE ONLY (where the cheek bone starts, 1,5cm below the eye) - had a small bag under the right eye for many months, but 2 days ago woke up in morning with that bag grown big 3x2cm, its still there, my FACE FEELS like STUFFED, especially around cheekbones, more the right side. The weather for last few days gets colder and rainy too.
• ALSO KIDNEY PAIN STARTED THIS MORNING (also the weather is cooler and rainy, so it might have affected it)

///The same///

• PHARYNGITIS, dry inflamed throat covered with patches of mucus(?), uvula and palete with bluish red blood vessels, not painfull, but present ALL THIS TIME
• VEINS UNDER THE TONGUE also very dark purplish, varicose look
• CHOKING when lying down on back,
• AVERSION TO SLIGHTEST COLD, HARD TO GAIN WEIGHT, skinny
• WHEN EXPOSED TO COLD, OPEN AIR - restless mind, pain in joints, jerking of limbs
• DAILY TICKLING IN EARS WITH DISHARGE OF FLUIDS, Want to clean ears daily

• FEEL BEING SMALL, UNCONFIDENT WITH INFLUENTIAL, STRONG PERSONS
• WEAK, LAMENTING SPEECH

///Little better but still REGULAR///

• ITCHY SCALP
• NUMBNESS in arms and legs when still
• FULLNESS, heaviness in Epigastrium
• ASTHMA, Still have wheezing few times a week at night before sleep, starts with itching throat, chest and expectoration of frothy mucus
• OCD, better, but still WANT OF COMPLETENESS, FEELING THAT I DONT HAVE IT ALL COMPLETED, SOMETHING IS UNFINISHED (Eaten all cookies, taken all medicines etc) IS MAKING ME ANXIOUS, NEED ALL OF IT.. Could be because of still not healed my inner child of lacking fatherly love, appretiation, thats why holding to this control

///MUCH LESS///

• COMPULSIVENESS (if present, still have the hurried feeling)
• ANXIETY
• DISTURBED SLEEP
• SELF DESTRUCTIVE THOUGHTS
• DIFFICULT URINATION, hopefully will not get worse as last year when the rainy season will started

///Not present///

• PALPITATIONS, ARRHYTHMIA for last 2 weeks (except present when lying on the left side)
• PANIC ATTACKS for last few months

Not sure that jerking of limbs and spasmodic oppression in the chest is related to anxiety, cause my anxiety levels have dropped, almost not present, but the jerking has been increased a lot..

Not sure i can manage to get a juice of Papaya leaves, i will try!

Found there are many homeopathy sollutions for Thrombocytopenia (low PLT)
There are many articles for treating low platelets, in this article http://www.ihomeopathic.com/2015/03/homeopathic-remedies-for-itp-treatment.html?m=1
From description of medicines mentioned only Vipera seems to be right, maybe Arsenic Album (but as i have taken it already, it might not affect my platelets)

Other articles have records of success with Mellifolium, Hamamelis Virginiana, Merc Sol, but dont have symptom details for these, so i dont know their suitability
Are any of these suitable for me?

I dont have shaky tongue, i tend to sweat, DONT HAVE nose, stool, urine bleeding, except slightly from gums after brushing teeth, bruises and long time for wounds to heal is major symptom now.
Diskile of heat, open air and cold, bright light, cold drinks and foods make me sick, craving for sweets, etc as mentioned earlier,

i understood that there is some favourable sequence of using/combining homeopathy as well as which drugs are not to be used one after another, because they are antidotes etc.
Thats why sometimes when the order of the medicines was not given , cause meds were prescribed at differenent times, its was not clear which are the following medicines..

Dear Dr, thats why for me clear regimen means a list with order of medicines, otherwise i have to guess.. If the order dosnt have importance, no problem, i would be so happy not to ask for it all the time!!
So is your last comment on medicines an order i should take them? like below?
Aconitum 30C followed by
Belladonna 30C
Arnica 30C
NuX Vomica 30C
Staphisagria 1M
Natrum Mur 200C (again? One day only?)
Thuja 1M (again?)
Arsenic Alb 200C or 30C?
Aurum 1M (p.s i dont have depression, at least not in the last year)
Calcarea Fluor 30C

All of this ".. upto three doses as test medicine" and report after each?

--

May 14 2017
Check the symptoms of Lachesis and revert
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/l/lach.htm

--

May 16 2017
For which issue do i have to match the symptoms of Lachesis?

May 20 2017
As i did not get response about what issue i have to match, there is a full report on Lachesis

MIND///PARTIALLY
/present only:/
Amative, Jealous (Hyos).

HEAD//ABSENT
EYES//ABSENT

EARS//ABSENT/OPPOSIT (fluid ear discharge)
NOSE//PARTIAL (only hay asthma, when exposed)
FACE//ABSENT

MOUTH//PARTIAL
/present only:
Gums bleed. Tongue swollen,catches on teeth,( deep long vertical central crack not at tip)

THROAT//PARTIAL
/present only:
Sore, Dry, chronic sore throat, with much hawking; mucus sticks, and cannot be forced up or down. Tonsils purplish. Feeling as if something was swollen which must be swallowed; (i have descrived what throat symptoms i experience for this last year, its just getting worse)

the rest is absent or opposite:

STOMACH //ABSENT
ABDOMEN //ABSENT

STOOL //PARTIAL
only:
Constipated, Hζmorrhoids protrude, become constricted, purplish.

MALE //somewhat
Intense excitement of sexual organs.

RESPIRATORY//PARTIAL
only:
Sensation of suffocation and strangulation on lying down.(..,but i have feeling like as there something mechanically closes in the throat, what causes choking)

Cough; dry, suffocative fits, tickling.(i have astmatic cough with mucus before sleep as already described)

HEART //similar symptoms recently
BACK//ABSENT

EXTREMITIES
only:
Shortening of tendons (bended knees)

SLEEP //ABSENT
FEVER //ABSENT
SKIN //ABSENT/different
MODALITIES //ABSENT

note that i had already taken Lachesis earlier as prescribed with not much effect

May 20 2017
Took Aconite 3 times aday for 3 dayas, as i reported dont have much anxiety, cant report any other shift, jerks are still present.

Took Belladonna 3 times for 2 days, had somewhat more sluggish heart, on first day somewhat distorted perception

My throat looked similar to the first picture here:
http://medchrome.com/minor/ent/chronic-pharyngitis-causessymptoms-and-treatment/

But now its even worse, vessels are dark and covering also palate and uvula, back of throat is glazed, feels raw, but not painfull, tonsilsy enlarged.. Increased sticky mucus secretion.

Voice volume now is weak too
I have pharyngitis for one year already, could be catarrhal form

--

May 20 2017
Is it the first picture or second picture you are referring to....?

--

May 20 2017
First picture ( Throat in Chr. pharyngitis) of article

May 22 2017
Now taking Arnica for 3rd day, mentally feeling ok, but had dreams of my father violently abusing me for the last 2 nights

May 24 2017
What should i take next?
Here is the uploaded image of my recent throat (click to enlarge it)
https://files.fm/u/5twjcnu4

This condition is for about 1 year, got worse during last 5 months, at the bergining looked similar as the image in previous link

--

May 25 2017
Is that a white coating on tongue....is there some pustules or vescicles in the throat? or is it just air bubbles?

--

May 25 2017
Coating of my tongue is white most of the time for several years, also before this throat infection, also teethmarks on sides of tongue, especialy in the morning, as well as deep central vertical crack i have for many years.

Comparing to the online pictures i dont think i have pustules with puss, at the very very back of the tongue there are red bumps similar to these
http://www.healthyhowto.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Red-Raised-Bumps-on-Back-of-Tongue.jpg

They are bit hard, not sure about the pus inside, they are not painfull and i also have them for longer time

Note that on my throat image i sent previously, the very brighhtest little spots are reflctions of flaslight,

But i think you can notice that appearence of back of the throat is glazed, gnarled and inflamed too

Not sure about that sticky white gnarled patches at the back of the throat is it mucus?

Also that area in the center of back of the throat, just below the uvula is raised,enlarged didnt noticed it before..

May 29 2017
Dear Dr. Do you have any solution for this chronic throat condition, how to stop it getting worse?

Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.