Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cimex Lectularius
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed
Started by: bikkhu at December 10 2016

Replies: 41 & Views: 470    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: bikkhu

December 10 2016
Dear Dr.

I'm 37 years old male, artist. Dark blonde, blue eyes. 1'86m tall, 65kg Thin, airy and quite weak complexion, bad posture with hollow chest, rounded shoulders, long fingers, tendency to forwarded pelvis & slightly bended knees. Soft voice. WARM, SENSITIVE, FEELING type personality, but im also ENERGETIC, THINKING and INTROSPECTIVE type. Had gone thru many traumatic experiences - childhood trauma, chronic illnesses since childhood, addictions and drug overdoses with traumatic shock and LOST MY INNATE JOY AND PLAYFULNESS.
Gentle if not criticised, then could burst with anger easily, energetic, need society, but feel somewhat introverted. Like to learn and try new things, occupations if they seem attractive to me.
No big interest in making career, it is rather a desire do something unique, for creative expression to be appreciated for who i am, longing for emotional connection. Connect well with others, but Self-defensive. Some lack of self esteem, but feeling special at the same time. Choosing clothes that attract attention. Idealist.

SOME PHYSICAL CHRACTERISTICS INCLUDE:

Deep, SAD AND BLINKING EYES. Eyes scanning environment rapidly, look like lost, often TENSE LOOK LIKE SHOCKED and frightened but warm & shining when attended.
Face relaxes when being attended with interest, when mindfull of present moment
Face oily, Body dry skin,
HARD TO GAIN WEIGHT, skinny
Protruding, VARICOSE veins.
AVERSION TO COLD, sleeping in open air makes me restless, but i like spaciousness, fresh warm air.
ITCHY SCALP (mostly happens when im alone and indoors) could be reaction to mold or psychosomatic, cause scratching it was a way i was asking my grandma to soothe me before sleep in childhood
Frequent tingling, itching sensation inside ears
Teeth are sensitive to cold
NUMBNESS in arms and legs when still
CHOKING when lying down on back, SPASMS feeling in mid chest when lying down on back soon after eating, pain from touch in Epigastrium
LUMP in the throat, sensitive throat, easy to catch cold
Sometimes heart PALPITATIONS AND TWITCHING, jerking of limbs, when lying on sides before sleep, specially when anxious
Not easy to cry, easier when sad music or movies touch me deeply, feel relieved when crying.
Maybe thats an effect of meditation practice, but i tolerate quite good pain, noises when not anxious
SLEEP RESTLESS, easy disturbed by dreams. Waking up anxious

..And more physical symptoms, but i feel Mind and those emotional ones written below are the main concern and cause of all of them.

MAIN SYMPTOMS MADE WORSE BY being / feeling ALONE, being criticised, HURRY, coffee, sugar, cakes, mental exertion, indulging in compulsions, reacting to impulses, sensations, feeling of hopelesness, cold weather and heat, aversion to tobacco
Cold food/drinks upset digestion
Desire for sweet, spicy and warm food
Have not taken psychiatric drugs before

DISEASES HISTORY

ASTHMA when doing running, could not do sports (Childhood), Now only milder symptoms when lying down in evening before sleep.
NETTLE-RASH with a lot of tension, shame, stress (occured when in hurry, stress) (Adolescence, not anymore)
ADDICTIONS, drug overdose with traumatic shock, PTSD (Adolescence - Last decade)

Last decade - present:
ARTHRITIS
PTSD
BINGE EATING, INTERNET ADDICTION (hurried feeling when going for binges, surfing web)
OCD - Compulsive thinking and behaviour for sensory excitement (binge eating, internet, reading, writing, thinking) - to numb suppresed feelings?? (NOT obsessed by insecurity, order or extreme cleanliness)
PANIC ATTACKS, PRE-PSYCHOTIC STATES

MAIN COMPLAIN DEVELOPMENT

CHILDHOOD
(Dreamed repeatedly about becoming immobile, paralysed)
Was weak but curious, playful, investigative kid, but felt more and more suppressed and not accepted as who i am. Desired full attention, which i lacked. Feeling unloved, ABANDONED. FATHER high intensity, strenght personality - alcoholic, former runner - sprinter, businessman is/was harsh to me, very demanding, punishing, stress from being caught and spanked by father (i guess since then the HURRIED FEELING started) , not to be ready on time as father arrives to pick up was never good enough, (sweets were given mostly as gratification for right behaviour) no emotional bound or support by father, SPANKING at home, BULLIED and traced at school, outsider. MOTHER low profile, stressed out, waiting the drunken spouse to return home late at night. I was sent alone to recovery center for asthmatics with harsh discipline in early age. Felt i DIDNOT GET FULL LOVE of parents, jealous to my younger siblings about that too.

🔻
ADOLESCENCE
Started to get attention at parties at 16, that boosted my Self Confidence, high Libido. In Early years masturbation with HURRIED FEELING not to be caught by parents. Asthma became less but at about 18 years NETTLE-RASH started for few years, sudden high tension, heat, whole body covered with red, swelling rash. Feeling like wanting to dissapear, shame, anxiety, HURRY. At that time started to LINGER school, later - delaying appointments at work, as a result i was always RECREATING that HURRIED FEELING again. ADDICTIONS started - Alcohol helped to open up, smoking, use of recreational drugs. Looking to be special to be accepted, LONGING FOR APPRECIATION, NO DESIRE FOR ACHIEVEMENTS as my father would expect me to have.
Drinking and partying without knowing limits
At age of 20 and 22 experienced 2 overdoses from MDMA, LSD and other drugs with LONGTERM TRAUMATIC SHOCK, PSYCHOTIC BREAKDOWN and flashbacks with panic attacks. Do not fully remember the first year after 1st overdose.
Later self recovered without asking help or medicine (cessation of most symptoms) with spiritual practice, yoga. Increased chatter of the mind, FRIGHT AND TENSION FROM SHOCK HAS REMAINED, eyes somewhat still look shocked. Don't feel i fully recovered from traumatic shock.
Jealousy, fear to be forsaken, deceived, always in short term relationships and leaving partners myself for not to be left by them.
at 22, BREAKUP, my girlfriend left me. World collapsed. I got hysteric, At first INTENSE RAGE burst, demolished my apartment, etc Acted like a small child, weeping. Later became passive, DEEPLY DEPRESSED, feeling not worthy of love, seeing my lost girlfriend in everyone, like child who lost his parent. Got less sympathetic, ironic. Next 8 years in solitude without relationships. For last 7 years no more sorrow about her, but DEEP SADNESS HAS REMAINED since that breakup.
Became vegetarian, quitted intoxicants, (allready 13 years)
Started spiritual practice, yoga. A lot of insights and personal development started. Sarcasticaly cheerful with friends but always SAD inside in company or when alone.

🔻
LAST DECADE & PRESENT
(Earlier - repeated dreams about break opened door, last years - dreams about travel, trains)
Became even more SENSITIVE for OPPOSITION, BEING CRITICISED, REACTING WITH ANGER. Always some tension inside.
PROCRASTINATION (but kind of enjoying it, doing want i want but not what i have to, anyways restless, busy in mind), postponing works, duties till the last deadline but then have to finish them IN great HURRY with STRESS, JUDGEMENT.
FEEL BEING SMALL with influential persons.
After long years of solitude 7 years ago i had a one-night stand, she became pregnant, i became HOPELESS, she was so foreign, did not feel i could establish relationships without emotional bounds i value. That led me to apathy, GRIEF. I felt / still FEEL STUCKED, lost interest in life, work. Again feeling ALONE. Started to COVER THE UNBEARABLE feelings with INTENSE CRAVINGS. My BINGE EATING got worse, craving for sweets, eating like bulimic without limits. When that started also had repeated DELUSIONAL PERCEPTIONS that i am ACTING HAVING THE BODY & PERSONALITY OF MY FATHER, i could sense clearly his powerfull body, lascivious and drunken mind, it felt very realistic. I was binging always alone, hiding, sometimes for a week. When going for binges, feeling like in HYPNOTIC autopilot STATE - SEVERE HURRIED FEELING, lasts for hours which stops only when all of the obtained products are consumed rapidly till the sense of completion (usually within an hour or two), afterwards shame, anger. I really feel im recreating some trauma again and again..
INTERNET ADDICTION, ALWAYS BUSY with thinking or restless actions
In spite of my suffering i feel like a part of me needs this pain, im attracted to healing books, remedies as my mother did, it is also like i am allowing myself to be SELF-DESTRUCTIVE, repeating the reckless actions, taking coffee or other triggers to recreate some feeling and LONGING for SAVIOUR to acknowledge my suffering and take care of me. SIGHING, GRIEF
Tension and ANXIETY got worse, Last 4 years i am travelling, spending mostly time in ashrams, intense meditation retreats are followed by impulsive "escape" to Binges. Attacks of anxiety, started to lose control of my mental states even more. Now even a little binge creates great anxiety, SUPPRESSED ANGER coming up. Compulsions happen atleast once in 2 or each month.
Although now SOMETIMES after meditation a true CLARITY and unconditonal JOY starts to appear and i can FINALLY ENJOY THE PRESENT MOMENT AGAIN, but still mostly not. Present monastery environment and practice helps (when my mind slows down)
From last year started to experience intense PANIC ATTACKS at the peak of binges. Feeling like dying at the spot. Overwhealming intense mental states, sensations, feelings etc.
Last year became even more RESTLESS, OVERIMPULSIVE, at times my MIND IS COMPULSIVELY RUNNING from one impulse to another for most of the day unless i manage to meditate. NEVER RELAXED
DISCONTENTED, looking for completion, wanting to obtain in hurry all sensory objects which feel, look special, COMPARING myself to others. It feels like it is ubearable to stay still & alone, to feel my pain, im keeping myself constantly busy and distracted.
OVERACTIVE COMPULSIVE MIND is busy creating new strategies of obtaining experiences what will make me 'happy', but NOW sometimes the stress of compulsion even creates a kind of PRE-PSYCHOTIC state (happened already 3 times, was induced by sweet coffee, mindfulness practice saved me) where im starting to loose the connection with my Core. At those peaktimes now i am hearing/ seeing a CHILD INSIDE ME GOING HYSTERIC, SCREAMING. I feel and observe his wild, intense intention to THROW THINGS, RAGE. At those peak times i feel like my intense SUBCONSCIOUS PARTS are becoming loud and starting to take control of my perception, moods, behaviour, facial expressions, these times IM AFRAID GOING INSANE, im trying to keep my meditation practice and be Observer it helps, im having good insights, but i really need your advise on medicine.

Please help me!

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: udaya kumar
--

December 12 2016
You have many layers......and each need be carefully peeled.....there are constitutional issues.. .genetic issues , childhood and self abuse issues, eating disorder issues, suppressed emotions issues, alcohol and drug issues, acute and chronic ailments, behavioural issues, Issues with liver and it's fortification and mind issues like tendency to violence etc etc...

You may start with the following medicines :
1. Phosphorus 30 C three times a day for 3 days.(constitutional)
2. Tuberculinum 1M single dose a day for one day only and no other medicines on that day (genetic)
3. Sulphuric acid 200C once a day for three days (temporamental)
4. Bryonia 30c three times a day for three days (asthma aggravation on movement - history
5. Argentum nitricum three times a day for one day ( cravings Phoebus hurriedness with sulphuric etc)
6. Staphisagria 1M single dose one dose a day for one day no other medicines on that day (abused and humiliations)
7. LACHESIS 200C one dose a day for one day (libido and character flaws)
8. Sulphur 30c three times a day for one day - for ill affects of medicines and drugs used - To wind up
9. Cardus M Q 5 drops in one ounce Water three times a day along with all medicines and dates above. To fortify liver

Report after each medicines.. ...would further require Nux psorinum pulsatilla thuja, natrum mur calcarea flour and some boo chemics

--

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: bikkhu

December 15 2016
Dear Dr, thank you for recommendations.

Although consciously im not afraid, I feel i try hard to keep CONTROL in all aspects of life (cause foolishly or not in my childhood i learned that it is the only way for me not to be hurt, i developed an opposition to my intense father from childhood, by following my own path, cause he was not an example to follow. Im not obsessive about controlling others, only to some extent to feel safe),

i guess thats why my personality developed so diversed, cause i had to give myself an illusion of control by becoming an "expert" in many fields, thats why i was interesed to selflearn and understand so many things in my life, thats the nice part.

Obviously results of my addictions and compulsive behaviour are failed strategy and opposite of my intention why i wanted control, i just realised, thats is why those drug overdoses with LSD, breakup or birth of my daughter gave me so much panic, cause i was tottaly losing sense of control.

i must admit, i guess thats why i also asked for second opinion on internet forum to be in control.. and was suggested MEDORRHINUM 200c .

I compared it with Phosphorus description and must say i have both characteristics. It is hard to say which are my original, cause i had too many traumas. But i resonate with extreme opposite description of Medor. I can be most compassionate, radiant being, but if losing this control, being criticised my anger can turn to rage, i could become evil.. I remembered having strange interest in tormenting animals in my childhood.. Being nice, but hurting my brothers.

December 15 2016
I think im now confused, cause replys from other doctors each are suggesting different medicine,- single use of Medorrhinum or Calcarea

--

December 15 2016
Medorrhinum only addresses the sycotic miasm within you......calcarea the calcium assimilation problems I choose Tuberculinum above Medorrhinum because of your destructive mind......!!! which you are reiterating....in I could become evil.....Sulphuric acid should bring out your original character camouflaged behind the drug overdoses.....!!

--

December 16 2016
Thank, you doctor for explanations! I will follow your advise.
Can you please write What potency i need for ARGENTUM NITRICUM?

Im located now in Myanmar, homeopathy here is very rare, i am informed about only 1 clinic and it is in different part of the country. So it will take1) Can you please write What potency i need for Argentum Nitricum?

2) Im located now in Myanmar, homeopathy here is very rare, i am informed about only 1 clinic and it is in different part of the country.
As it will involve some logistics to get the medicine delivered, it would be much easier for me to order all these 9 medicines in one delivery, so-

if you already can predict, that there will be needed some extra doses or higher potencies for some medicines, please inform me, it would be much easier to order them all with 1 delivery! some time to deliver them, and i first have to ask do they have all medicine.
As it will involve some logistics to get the medicine delivered, it would be much easier for me to order all these 9 medicines in one delivery, so-

if you already can predict, that there will be needed some extra doses or higher potencies for some medicines, please inform me, it would be much easier to order them all with 1 delivery!

December 16 2016
Sorry, my internet got interrupted while sending the llast message.

I meant:
Can you please write What potency i need for ARGENTUM NITRICUM?

Im located now in Myanmar, homeopathy here is very rare, i am informed about only 1 clinic and it is in different part of the country. So it will take some time and logistics for delivery, and i first have to ask do they have all the medicine.

if you already can predict, that there will be needed some extra doses or higher potencies for some of these 9 medicines, please inform me, it would be much easier to order them all with 1 delivery!

--

December 16 2016
Argentum Nitricum 30C.....At this point in time I cannot be more predictive.....!! than I am already is.....!

--

December 17 2016
I understand and appretiate your efforts, its just to inform you, that i can not have a fast supply of medicines here if some changes will be needed!

can i send you photo of me to email (please provide) for you to have also a visual diagnose?

Will contact the clinic and let you know about when i will start to take the medicine!

--

December 17 2016
you have already given me an exhaustive description which is less forthcoming from many who approach us here.....the medicines are carefully chosen ......I can only tell you anything after the medicine is taken and reports are given....your choice....

--

December 17 2016
Ok, thank You so much for your effortts, Dr! Will start to arrange the medicines & will inform you about results!

Happy new year!!

--

December 18 2016
Wish you also a very healthy new year full of Joy and happiness.

--

December 29 2016
Thank You, Dr. Udaya Kumar, i hope so, with the help of Almighty and You, Sir!
I will get the medicines delivered the next week!

I got to know about correlations between homeopathy and astrology , so maybe my birth data can serve You to get some more insights!

As you see, Restrictions of slow Shani are in my chart joined with obsesiveness of impatient Rahu in Ascendent. Moon is weak and bunch of planets in 12th house.

1ST house Leo: ASC + SATURN + RAHU
4TH Scorpio: MOON (Anuradha nakshatra) im still in Sadesati
7TH Aquarius: KETU
11TH Gemini: MARS
12TH Cancer: SUN (c) + VENUS + MERCURY (retrog) + JUPITER (exalt)

Dont have any planets in Earthy signs.
I have VATA/PITTA constitution, with longterm Vata excess.

Astrologers warn about Vata, mental & heart diseases, so i guess it would be helpfull to note that besides already mentioned regular palpitations, i experience also HEART ARRHYTHMIA AND SLUGGISHNESS for the last 15years atleast.
Not very frequent if i avoid triggers. It is aggravated by heat, coffee, heavy foods, eating late, staying up late.

One more thing, was not mentioned that 2 years ago, while travelling in USA, anecdotally, by not knowing, i took excess quantity of hippies cake which had Cannabis oil in it. Needles to say, i went unconscious, and only woke up at night after few hours, when my body was jumping up high from severe twitching and heart spasms. I could not walk, move my limbs, had realistic delusions of disabled movements like an 70 years old. I stayed in this altered state for 3 days. Since then i started to experience these frequent heart palpitations while laying down before sleep.

2 more additions -
From the last year i also have regular URINARY PROBLEMS. No pain, but its difficult to pass, turbid. HEMORRHOIDS too.

My ASTHMA is not only on running, it is still sometimes aggravated by dust, cats hair and each time i have cough it turns asthmatic untill i expell the mucus.

Well, thats my karma.. Ignorance of my mind has tortured this body too long.. But im gratefull for that too, so it makes me search for the true Self and break my cycle of this enslavement and suffering.. Shani is great teacher

--

December 30 2016
What is your BP and what is your Pulse Rate.....? it should be low Diastolic going below 65 ....please confirm.....please also confirm Bradicardia the pulse rate going low.

It is more of excessive VAATA than Pittha......I do not see much Pittha role anywhere....as it is sluggish liver and clamy cold sweat......!!

for passing out and ill effects of drugs used knowingly or unknowingly, sulphur has been prescribed....but your passing out and fainting now seems not related to drugs....it is related to arrhythmia......if you press on the web like portion behind the palm bewtween index and thumb you will swoon or faint....this is an indication of defective blood circulation stenosis and less power of heart to pump, the heart muscles are getting weak due to less circulation of blood reaching it..... you need to buy the following two medicines to address this.......1. Spigelia 30C and Digitalis 30C(BOTH SHOULD BE USED ONLY IF PULSE RATE AND DIASTOLIC ARE LOW).......with these two medicines this problem can be largely addressed and arrhythmia cured.....the cause is in ascending VATA when Ascending Vaata reaches the heart miocardial problems with or without CAD could set in......there is not much to worry as the two medicines will address that.....use also arnica 30C to strengthen the heart and purify the blood alongwith crataegus oxy Q.....so that you no more get the sensation of fainting or palpitation or ectopic or cacophonic beats or murmur or fibrillation or similar symptoms....

Is your father alive.....? how old is he....what is your date and Time of birth and is Rahu Mahadasha running? Your Lord is Shani and born in Shani Mahadasha if I read you correctly.....therefore the VAATA constitution is genetic.....while SHANI itself should take you through the SAATESAATHI.... probably the reason why the correct medicines are reaching you......Shani will give sufferings which is to remove your karma, polish you, and bring you back into the track of the rightuous evolution of your soul....Having Anizham as your star use of a good saphire(Indraneelam) should be beneficial and the karma and toxins or sins attached to it will be removed returning to healthy mind and body.... The bunching of the four planets in one house is quite suicidal or many times suicidal thoughts should be crowding the mind (use Aurum Metalicum 1M one dose a month)
""""My ASTHMA is not only on running, it is still sometimes aggravated by dust, cats hair and each time i have cough it turns asthmatic untill i expell the mucus. """" as long as dry cough of the kind is there bryonia is indicated...which includes aggravation by movement specific to bryonia.......your additional information provided now clarifies most of the problems and spigelia should take care of it and digitalis should complete the work started by spigelia.

No doubt Shani is a great teacher....If you practise chanting Panchakashara Mantra Shani would be more pleased alleviating the sufferings to large extent.

--

December 31 2016
Thank You dear Dr, for detailed exlanations and advise!

My father is alive, he's 60 y.o. I was born on 3rd August 1979 at 8:50AM, Riga, Latvia. I have Venus Mahadasha running. Yes, my lord is Shani and i was born in Shani Mahadasha.

I cant measure my BP now, but its true, usually its quite low, few month ago when i had food poisoning it went down to 90/60, but i feel now its not that low.

My pulse rate is not low, now before breakfast at 6am it was 71ppm and it was about the same earlier. The Vata pulse is dominant.
Yes, Vata is making troubles.

In the episode described i did not faint, just i was not conscious about what happened to me until i started to jump up during the night. But i have some tendency to faint since childhood, but not frequent. I have noticed during last years it is always when i take bath in hot water, then my heart goes sluggish and i am about to faint as soon as i am getting out of water.

I tried to press that point on palm for few minutes but nothing happened, but i agree with defective blood circulation, murmur and other symptoms of heart.

Do i have to take the mentioned medicines if my pulse rate is not low? I will measure later it again.

Should i first finish with the medicines from first list?

Additional medicines i can get only after some time, as it takes some effort for the doctor to send them to me here. He is very kind, refuses to take payment and donated those free of charge, but i dont want to disturb him very often. Is it ok if we go with the first list and then, if You see any more additions needed to 1st list, i can ask them to be be sent at once with medicines for Arrhythmia and suicidal thoughts?

--

December 31 2016
I know you have Shukra Mahadasha running and it started in 2014 and will be with you till 2034... then Surya Dasha till 2040 and Chandra Dasha till 2050...... Shukra dasha will not be very good as far as health is concerned...particularly the stomach or abdomen must disturb you and the teeth...being a Leo you have independent thoughts and a handsome person ...must be indulging in music......and should be travelling a lot or shifting residences....your worst periods mentally as well as physically must have passed with the Kethu Dasha from 2007 to 2014....So you need not be too much worried......there is deerghaayu as per your stars......You are a kindly disposed person with sacrificing attitude but do fall into tantrums at intervals....!

Arrhythmia has to be addressed with spigelia....since you have not given the exact bp and pulse rate (other than from calculation and feeling) I would not see it in a serious way warranting Digitalis....but these two medicines are and will be required for you immediately or in some point in time in future....spigelia is required immediately.

Aurum Met 1M one dose in a month would be beneficial as you confirmed the thoughts......you can finish the first medicines. meantime may send a requirement for the other medicines viz. Arnica 30, Crataegus Oxy Q, Spigelia 30C and Digitalis 30C. best wishes.

--

January 2 2017
Thanks. All above is correct. Good to know that i dont need to hurry and can have a long life, hopefully finally happy too..

Just recieved and started to take medicines. So now im starting with Phosphorus. I have few questions:

- Should i report each day or after all 3 days of Phos.? What shift should i notice?

- Do i need to have interval days between the medicines from first list?

- Cardus M was delivered in 3x potency, in a small tincture bottle less than 10ml. Is the dosage the same as prescribed for Q potency?

- What about other medicines You mentioned - Nux psorinum pulsatilla thuja, natrum mur calcarea flour and some boo chemics?

Note: Before sleeping at night my pulse rate was 54ppm, during the day again 70ppm

--

January 2 2017
You can rfeport after completion of each medicine......phosphorus is constitutionally yours and therefore MY INNATE JOY AND PLAYFULNESS. should return....

internval only as suggested. Carduus M in Mother tincture (Q) is ideal 3X can substitute......it can be used as already suggested dosage. Psorinum is single dose in 1M and no medicines on that day..... pulsatilla should follow it....thuja natrum mur calcarea fluor can follow together on same day all medicines....

the lower pulse rate requires spigelia....i.e. bradicardia...and on measured days of lower pulse rate/diastolic in BP Digitalis would also be needed. best wishes.

--

January 5 2017
Just finished with Phosphorus, till yesterday was not sure about the change, this morning maybe im having reduced anxiety levels, which were normaly present upon waking up.

Should i use Phos. for more days or procede to Tuberculinum?

January 5 2017
Could it be because i was taking only 2 tabs of Phos as single dose?
I just got to know, that a dose was 4 tabs?

--

January 5 2017
Minimum dose is the thumb rule....2 tabs are more than sufficient, no harm in taking more tablets ideally upto 5. There are no hard and fast rules......You can skip tuberculinum if not already taken and go to sulphuric acid......you will find difference after sulphuric acid....

--

January 6 2017
This morning i have increased sense of wellbeing, proceding from Phos to Sulphuric acid.

--

January 6 2017
Good ...keep me posted. best wishes.

--

January 9 2017
Just finished with Sulphuric Acid 200c, hard to note changes objectively in such a short time, maybe more calmness, but this happens as result of my meditation practice too.

P.Bailey in his book about Homeopathic psychology advise on using 10M doses for character changes, what is your view on that?

What should i take next?

--

January 10 2017
I had ad seriatim given a regimen on december 9.....
As per books higher potencies work better at mind levels and lower potencies better at body level.....this is true....because lower potency have higher level of impurity than higher potency.....the impurity I am talking about is neither visible nor perceivable ....so negligent is its presence....the alcohol which is used as medium is ethereial or liquid god in impure form and therefore cause to corrections/distortion as the case may be of ethereal God in purer form which is within the Head of the human being....and impurer form of God is all pervading within the microcosm called human body......they are in ethereal form and therefore when alcohol which is impure form of ether or eashwar as we Indians call that Greek chemical, is consumed it immediately try to corrupt the pure form of ether in the head and we call that intoxication....all diseases are caused by autointoxication......And to reach those levels for the purpose of correction, the substance ingested should be of higher purity than the existing pure ether within the head.....that is possible only through higher potency....the more a substance is potentised, the more pure that substance becomes while converting itself into ethreal energy.......if you use mother tincture or lower potencies it may only effect the earth level or the body, flesh, vein, bone level of the human being or at the most in the Water i.e. liquid, enzyme, persiperation, urine, blood etc. levels of the human channels......There are no psychology in homeopathy...Psychology is an allopathic terminology and a medical student graduating through allopathic education of homeopathy will only pronounce such words which has no relevance in homeopathy where simily is all that matters.

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.