Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Vinca Minor
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed
Started by: bikkhu at December 10 2016

Replies: 48 & Views: 6300    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: bikkhu

January 24 2017
PHYSICAL CHRACTERISTICS

Im Male, 37years old. Have chronic health issues.

Deep, SAD EYES. Eyes scanning environment rapidly, look like lost, often TENSE LOOK LIKE SHOCKED and frightened but warm & shining when attended.
Face relaxes when being attended with interest, when mindfull of present moment
Face oily, Body dry skin,
HARD TO GAIN WEIGHT, skinny, Vata type
Protruding, VARICOSE veins.
AVERSION TO COLD, sleeping in open air makes me restless, but i like spaciousness, fresh warm air.
ITCHY SCALP (mostly happens when im alone and indoors) could be reaction to mold or psychosomatic, cause scratching it was a way i was asking my grandma to soothe me before sleep in childhood
Frequent tingling, itching sensation inside ears
Teeth are sensitive to cold
NUMBNESS in arms and legs when still
CHOKING when lying down on back, SPASMS feeling in mid chest when lying down on back soon after eating, pain from touch in Epigastrium
LUMP in the throat, Chronic severe pharyngitis, easy to catch cold
Sometimes heart PALPITATIONS AND TWITCHING, jerking of limbs, when lying on sides before sleep, specially when anxious
Not easy to cry, easier when sad music or movies touch me deeply, feel relieved when crying.

SLEEP RESTLESS, easy disturbed by dreams. Waking up anxious

..And more physical symptoms, but i feel Mind and those emotional ones written below are the main concern and cause of all of them.

MAIN SYMPTOMS MADE WORSE BY being / feeling ALONE, being criticised, HURRY, coffee, sugar, cakes, mental exertion, indulging in compulsions, reacting to impulses, sensations, feeling of hopelesness, cold weather and heat, aversion to tobacco
Cold food/drinks upset digestion
Desire for sweet, spicy and warm food
Have not taken psychiatric drugs before

DISEASES HISTORY

ASTHMA when doing running, could not do sports (Childhood), Now only milder symptoms when lying down in evening before sleep.
NETTLE-RASH with a lot of tension, shame, stress (occured when in hurry, stress) (Adolescence, not anymore)
ADDICTIONS, drug overdose with traumatic shock, PTSD (Adolescence - Last decade)

Last decade - present:
ARTHRITIS
PTSD
BINGE EATING, INTERNET ADDICTION (hurried feeling when going for binges, surfing web)
OCD - Compulsive thinking and behaviour for sensory excitement (binge eating, internet, reading, writing, thinking) - to numb suppresed feelings?? (NOT obsessed by insecurity, order or extreme cleanliness)
PANIC ATTACKS, PRE-PSYCHOTIC STATES

I FEEL STUCKED, lost interest in life, work. Feeling ALONE. Started to COVER THE UNBEARABLE feelings with INTENSE CRAVINGS. My BINGE EATING got worse, craving for sweets, eating like bulimic without limits. binging always alone, hiding, sometimes for a week. When going for binges, feeling like in HYPNOTIC autopilot STATE - SEVERE HURRIED FEELING, lasts for hours which stops only when all of the obtained products are consumed rapidly till the sense of completion (usually within an hour or two), afterwards shame, anger. I really feel im recreating some trauma again and again..

INTERNET ADDICTION, ALWAYS BUSY with thinking or restless actions
In spite of my suffering i feel like a part of me needs this pain, im attracted to healing books, remedies as my mother did, it is also like i am allowing myself to be SELF-DESTRUCTIVE, repeating the reckless actions, taking coffee or other triggers to recreate some feeling and LONGING for SAVIOUR to acknowledge my suffering and take care of me. SIGHING, GRIEF
Tension and ANXIETY got worse, Last 4 years i am travelling, still have impulsive "escape" to Binges. Attacks of anxiety, started to lose control of my mental states even more. Now even a little binge creates great anxiety, SUPPRESSED ANGER coming up. Compulsions happen atleast once in 2 or each month.
From last year started to experience intense PANIC ATTACKS at the peak of binges. Feeling like dying at the spot. Overwhealming intense mental states, sensations, feelings etc.
Last year became even more RESTLESS, OVERIMPULSIVE, at times my MIND IS COMPULSIVELY RUNNING from one impulse to another for most of the day unless i manage to meditate. NEVER RELAXED
DISCONTENTED, looking for completion, wanting to obtain in hurry all sensory objects which feel, look special, COMPARING myself to others. It feels like it is ubearable to stay still & alone, to feel my pain, im keeping myself constantly busy and distracted.
OVERACTIVE COMPULSIVE MIND is busy creating new strategies of obtaining experiences what will make me 'happy', but NOW sometimes the stress of compulsion even creates a kind of PRE-PSYCHOTIC state (happened already 3 times, was induced by sweet coffee, mindfulness practice saved me) where im starting to loose the connection with my Core. At those peaktimes now i am hearing/ seeing a CHILD INSIDE ME GOING HYSTERIC, SCREAMING. I feel and observe his wild, intense intention to THROW THINGS, RAGE. At those peak times i feel like my intense SUBCONSCIOUS PARTS are becoming loud and starting to take control of my perception, moods, behaviour, facial expressions, these times IM AFRAID GOING INSANE, im trying to keep my meditation practice and be Observer it helps, im having good insights, but i really need your advise on medicine.

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: udaya kumar
--

January 24 2017
You have many layers......and each need be carefully peeled.....there are constitutional issues.. .genetic issues , childhood and self abuse issues, eating disorder issues, suppressed emotions issues, alcohol and drug issues, acute and chronic ailments, behavioural issues, Issues with liver and it's fortification and mind issues like tendency to violence etc etc...

You may start with the following medicines :
1. Phosphorus 30 C three times a day for 3 days.(constitutional)
2. Tuberculinum 1M single dose a day for one day only and no other medicines on that day (genetic)
3. Sulphuric acid 200C once a day for three days (temporamental)
4. Bryonia 30c three times a day for three days (asthma aggravation on movement - history
5. Argentum nitricum three times a day for one day ( cravings Phoebus hurriedness with sulphuric etc)
6. Staphisagria 1M single dose one dose a day for one day no other medicines on that day (abused and humiliations)
7. LACHESIS 200C one dose a day for one day (libido and character flaws)
8. Sulphur 30c three times a day for one day - for ill affects of medicines and drugs used - To wind up
9. Cardus M Q 5 drops in one ounce Water three times a day along with all medicines and dates above. To fortify liver

Report after each medicines.. ...would further require Nux psorinum pulsatilla thuja, natrum mur calcarea flour and some boo chemics

--

Re:Childhood trauma, PTSD, OCD help needed By: bikkhu

January 28 2017
Thanks Dr Udaya, i will order the medicines as you said.

--

January 31 2017
ok

--

January 31 2017
Dear Dr, ordered the medicines, will take some time until i get them.
I had old episodes reappearing again:

Yesterday went to town again with feeling of HURRIEDNESS felt most of the day (it was bit less intense than in previous episodes).
Got even NETTLE-RASH (urticaria) on face and arms on my way (it was accompanied with the same conditions as in my adolescence - being in HURRY, HEAT or PERSIRATION, possibly also sense of GUILT).

Got slight ANXIETY during the day too. Could observe the experience better and not to blend with it completely though.
Still i impulsively bought some sweets. At least i managed not to consume them straight away yesterday, but this morning i could not resist and COMPULSIVELY ate all of them at once in a short time as soon as i woke up. Being able to stop only when everything was finished, which as always gave a SENSE OF COMPLETION.

Also last night i woke up at Midnight from ASTHMA attack. It was worse by lying down, especially on the right side, got some relief while lying on left. Then all my torso - chest, thoracic back and neck started to ITCH, i had an impulse to RUB those parts. That gave a relief cause i started to cough and expell WHITE FROTHY MUCUS in large quantities. After expelling the mucus asthmathic wheezing calmed down. During the previous day a drank a liter of sweet soy milk.

Im also still frequently experiencing twitching of limbs (now mostly lower legs), spasms in chest, epigastrium, and sluggishness of heart after meals.
Hope the new medicines will address these..

February 10 2017
Dear Dr, just finished Thuja 30 for 3 days, till now cant report noticable changes. Proceding to Nat Mur, tommorow.
Had asthmatic cough 2 days ago, with the same symtoms as above. At midnight, got relief only after expeling the mucus

--

February 10 2017
use Arsenic Album 200C single dose for Asthma and carbo veg 30C single dose for the frothy expectoration. for urticaria use Rhus Tox 200C single dose.

--

February 19 2017
Dr, Udaya, what medicines should follow the Nat Mur?

--

February 23 2017
arsenic Album 30C three times a day....

--

February 27 2017
Dear doctor, please mention for how long do i have to continue with Arsenic Alb, just finished 3x a day for 3 days.
Dont feel any improvement regarding perfectionism or compulsions, still having them.

What about Carduus M?
Can you please answer my question, otherwise im bit confused about the treatment plan..cause its not clear..

--

March 4 2017
Arsenic Album should be taken in 30C or higher potency and not in 3X... .I did not suggest 3X to you.....you can stop cardus M.... If you are too eager to take tuberculinum take single dose two granules only in 1M and wait for 15 days.,...No other medicines.

--

March 4 2017
Wherever im writing 3x it means 3 times, not a potency, i use the potencies only as you have prescribed, also arsenic album 30c!

Yesterday in the morning i had a PREPSYCHOTIC episode (strong impulses, energies coming up to head (face esp.), desires to go mad and violent, only by staying dettached and calmy observing these phenomenas i could go thru it) while standing infront of people.

It happened soon after i took a hot shower, but I had higher anxiety levels that morning/last days already, my subconscious parts (obsessive ideas) were strongly covering my conscious actions and awareness too for the last days.

Ok, im taking tuberculinum.
Thank you

--

March 5 2017
When you use 3X here, it will confuse as there are 3X potencies also .....I could also be economical and use so, but I am using the full form """three times a day"""""
Use Belladonna 30C and Aconitum 30C for such episodes single doses. Aconitum and Belladonna can follow tuberculinum whenever required......

--

March 5 2017
Dont have Belladona on our last list of January 24. Will have to order it.
For the last weeks im having more issues with heart, almost everyday if i lay down and relax my body (like in Shavāsana) i feel heart skipping the beats, arrhythmia. Sorry forgot to tell this

Yesterday after Tuberculinum my heart was not feeling good even more, even when i relaxed in meditation it started to skip beats.. The feeling in my veins is also like blood circulation slows down, my arms go weak.
Yesterday night the arrhythmia got so prominent, skipped heart beats, some beats strong some weak, murmur around heart.. I could not sleep.. I had last pilules of Glonoinum 30c , which were helping me earlier last year, so i took two of them, and it helped..
Dont know what to do next days if my heart goes bad, cause i have only last 2 pills of Glononium..

--

March 6 2017
Glonoinum works well with the heart but not a right medicine for bradicardia or arrhythmia..... you should have mentioned this to me in the first place.....the medicines required there are spigelia 30C and Digitalis 30C PROVIDED the pulse beat is low and BP is low. Use Digitalis only when Pulse beat is very Low. These two medicines are curative of Arrhythmia which could also be cause to panic attacks and claustrophoebia if it is there.....Hydrastis 30C will work in claustrophoebia which gives rise to panic attacks.....Aconitum 30C single dose can also help here.. I think it is difficult to treat with homeo based on mail orders......you must see a doctor locally with so many layers of ailments

--

March 6 2017
My pulse rate that night was 63ppm, I guess it will not indicate Digitalis, but is Spigelia still applicable, if pulse rate is around these numbers?
So i have to use Spigelia 3 times a day for 3 days?
Cant report claustrophobic issues thou.

--

March 7 2017
for menfolk who are not athletic, 63 bp is very low.....for athletic 70 to 80 is the diastolic and for normal men 80 to 90 is ideal and normal diastolic.... for females 70 to 80 diastolic is normal.....you can use three doses of spigelia a day for three days and three doses of digitalis 30C for one day only...check the results and benefits ...pulse rate of 63 can be indicating bradicardia.

--

March 8 2017
Thanks, started taking Spigelia, this night could sleep well..

--

March 9 2017
ok continue...

--

March 11 2017
The same was other days with Spigelia, it helped and i could on the other days lay down and relax without having previous symptoms, but still there was some feeling of uneasiness about the heart, some light pain in that area too.

Yesterday with Digitalis was different, at night again had irregular heart beats (pulse rate 64ppm), stronger than before, was opening my eyes from sleep suddenly like from the shock. Took a dose of Spigelia and could sleep well.

Do i have to use Spigelia regulary or when needed?
What are the next medicines to take?

--

March 12 2017
do not take digitalis...continue with spigelia only for three more days.

--

March 12 2017
Ok

March 15 2017
Finished with Spigelia2 days ago, yesterday could sleep without the help of medicines. Hope this will last..

What medicines are to be taken next?

For the last months my Vata is high, i still have daily jerking of limbs when i relax and lay down in Shavasana (mostly lower legs and pelvis)
My mind is impulsive and absorbed in all kinds of fixed ideas to keep me busy all the time and entertained.
I guess the not wanting to feel loneliness and need for control is still a big issue..

--

March 16 2017
use Thuja 30C three times a day for three days for fixed ideas followed by Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for three days....continue use of spigelia side by side....for little longer than a week.

--

March 16 2017
Ok, Thank You

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.