Locations of visitors to this page

10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM
Started by: udaya kumar at December 1 2016

Replies: 13 & Views: 944    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: udaya kumar
--

December 1 2016
Dear all,
On completion of ten years of homeopathyandmoremore.com I wish to thank all viz Mr Joe, Mr Wadhwa, Pat, Jayashree, Dr Durga, Dr tamhankar, Mr.2tuff and each and everyone who contributed in large way or smaller way in this forum.....My special appreciation and thanks to Cellatech for making this forum possible and available.......with warm regards, C.P. Udaya Kumar

--

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: alberto

December 1 2016
Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,
There are absolutely no words to thank you enough for what you do here.
You ease a lot of pain, and you give hope to many people.
You saved my mother 'life.
You help all the members of our family.
We are all grateful to you.
I hope and I pray that one day G-od gives me the merit to see you personaly and press your hand and fill my eyes with the light of your face.
Amen.
With Respect.

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: Pat2011

December 2 2016
Thank you to you also Udaya for being a huge life changer for so many people and animals. You're the only person I know who is so dedicated to easing the suffering of others just out of the pure goodness of your heart.

Thank you to Celletech for this forum and their wonderful products.

Sure wish Praveen was still around to enlighten us with his creative use of homeopathy.

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: sachincetpa
Roorkee

December 2 2016
I am very thankfull to Uday sir RP Thamankar sir every time they gave me precious advice.

Thanks and congrats to this forum and all members

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: unrao

December 2 2016
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumarji

You are doing a very noble work and service. You had and have been creating confidence in so many needy people.

I sincerely pray the god to give you good health and prosperity.

Regards,

U.N.Rao

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: udaya kumar
--

December 5 2016
Dear Albert you can join me.....

--

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: alberto

December 6 2016
OH MY G,

What a surprise!!!
My G.!!!

Thanks so much! I'm delighted.
My wish came true.

THANK YOU.

With Respect.

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: Vasudev1957
India

December 9 2016
Dear Shri Udaya Kumar,

My Heartiest Congratulations to you and all other Members of this Group for successful completion of a Decade of Service (Nishkama Karma). May the Lord Bless you all and your Families with Good Health and all other Prosperity so that people like us get maximum help to have a healthy and enjoyable life.

Thanking you.

--

December 21 2016
thank you all....

--

Re: 10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

December 31 2016
A friend drew my attention to this thread and I was pleasantly surprised to read today that the Homeopathy and More Forum that Praveen Wadhwa and I established is celebrating its 10th Anniversary.

I have not been successful in contacting Praveen for many years and hope that he will do so if he visits this thread. As far as I remember he is 10 years my junior and I admire his inputs on this forum and on the ABC in defence of my "Joepathy" which at one time was taking a lot of my time in defending simply because I had even at that time, decided to use and prescribe Homeopathy somewhat outside the strict rules governing classical Homeopathy which I too had studied over 40 years ago and decided after some years to use it in a manner that is not permitted in Homeopathy. I later discovered a few years ago that my "This for That" therapy which was derisively dubbed "Joepathy" by many qualified homeopaths was being used unknown to me, by the Drs Prasanta and Pradeep Banerji of the Banerji Homeopathic Foundation in Kolkata where they treat over 1500 patients daily, free of charge.

As many members are aware, Homeopathy is not my profession as I am the CEO of a very old Family owned business organization in Colombo, Sri Lanka and at age 87 I believe I owe my long life, free of any medical problems today to the fact that I do not taken any drugs whatever. The last time was in 2008 after surgery and previous to that time it was 2002 when I was again after surgery.

All my blood and other reports are normal or sub-normal like my Blood Sugar which was tested in December 2014 and surprised me at 51mg/dl and was the cause of some concern as I presented Hiccups which I suffered from for 8 long days 24x7 and was stopped very quickly with a little extra sugar in my diet as soon as I had the BS report.

I only use Homeopathic remedies to treat problems like an oncoming cold or other minor ailments. I do however take Arnica 30c in the Wet dose nightly, just before bed and have done so since 1995 when I discovered that it was helping me in many ways which I have recorded on this Forum under "Arnica the Miracle Remedy". I do believe that I owe my long event free life to God and to Arnica. I exercise almost daily by doing a slow jog for about 10 minutes followed by a fast walk for about 3 km as measured on my iPhone app Health and I thank God that I am still around and able to drive to office daily as I done for the last 60 years in the heart of Colombo where I live.

I monitor my own Website <www.joedelivera.com> daily but do not visit this Forum and the ABC of which I am also a senior member, as I used to do on a daily basis in the past. Anyone who wishes to consult me for my "Joepathy" can do so on my Website.

I wish all members a very Happy and Healthy 2017.

Joe De Livera
Colombo
Sri Lanka.

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: Sunny

December 31 2016
Congratulations Dr. Joe!!!

Dear Joe Sir, Udaya Sir and all the doctors and knowledgeable people who are selflessly helping all of us and sharing all the secrets behind homeopathy alongside making us aware and apply homeopathy for the benefit of mankind, I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Thanks for the New year wishes Sir and I reciprocate the same!!

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: 2tuff

January 10 2017
Udaya; Thank you for the mention and also your aiding of people on this forum. I do respect your work and the time you give to others as there aren't many people like us who share for the greater good.

--

January 10 2017
Thank you 2tuff....Share and care and leave the rest to God..... best wishes....

--

Re:10 th ANNIVERSAY OF HOMEOPATHY AND MORE.COM By: student

January 10 2017
dr udaya dr tamhankar dr joe and all others i studied your forrum . All of you doing great help to human kind.
i personally know a person who was living behind my street who told me about this forrum. That person was cured from DVT deep venous thrombous by dr RP tamhankar and DR. udayas advises. he fully followed DR RP tamhanker medicines for about three months and by Grace of God he recovered from disease.
one thing i also mention that this website is also very important . who made this website very useful and very simple. ITS format is very nice . but i should say very good.
specially the persons mail comes on top of forrum with date then when we check inside we get furher and when somone reply its name comes very good format of website. one column may also be ADDED THE PICTURE OF DESEASE SPECIALLY SKIN PROBLEMS

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.