Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Taxus Baccata
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr Udaya Kumar: need help IBS
Started by: shaktikroy at November 26 2016

Replies: 43 & Views: 951    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Dr Udaya Kumar: need help IBS By: shaktikroy
Pune

November 26 2016
Dear Dr Udaya,
My elder cousin brother is suffering from Irregular Bowel Movement,a case history att below.
Presently irregular bowel movement leading to cyclical constipation to semi loose motion to diarrhoea.Evacuation time is also not same everyday. Earlier (4/5 years ago) evacuation used to occur after morning tea
when urge comes, it takes place almost immediately, sometime it spoils the underwear.
Request advise.
Regards.
Col Roy
----------------------------------------------
Brief medical history –Prostrate operation in 1996, lesser control on urination and bowel movement since then.Tendency of stomach disorder on consumption of rich and oily food since childhood.

However the problem increased with medicine Glycomet (presence of Metmorfin) in 2013 when presence of blood sugar was detected (F-176 PP-229). Latest reading (F-72 PP-116 on 12.08.2016).Since Feb 2013 I am taking Tab Trajenta 5mg once a day, which reduced severity of stomach disorder but not totally cured.

Presently irregular bowel movement leading to cyclical constipation to semi loose motion to diarrhoea.Evacuation time is also not same everyday. Earlier (4/5 years ago) evacuation used to occur after morning tea (with biscuit). Now it may happen after breakfast / after lunch.

Stool appears to be normal. But when urge comes, it takes place almost immediately, sometime it spoils the underwear. In between colourless fluid with semi solid stool comes out and spoils the underwear. I use toilet paper and change it from time to time. No blood has ever been observed. Colon was examined and nothing was found against it, except the nerve has become weak (photo attached). After colon examination, I was advised not to drink milk / eat milk products and not to consume chilly / black pepper. I drink Soya milk with muesli during breakfast. Milk has been replaced by SOFIT since then. But not much improvement has been observed.

Wind formation takes place (murmuring sound) both in empty stomach or filled.

Food habit – I enjoy Bengali non spicy vegetarian as well as non- vegetarian food particularly fish (river fish), sometimes chicken, very rarely red meat. I like curd but it accelerates bowel movement – leading to excess. I always eat something (like biscuits) every four hours as I feel hungry.

I consume scotch whisky (not more than two half pegs at a time) once or twice a month with guests. My observation is it helps in bowel movement.

Col Roy

Re:Dr Udaya Kumar: need help IBS By: udaya kumar
--

November 26 2016
Use Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days followed by pulsatilla 200C one dose a day for three days followed by Aloes 30c three times a day for three days followed by Merc Sol 30cl three doses a day for one week.....report after each medicine

--

--

December 3 2016
IBS in many cases are iatrogenic....therefore Nux and pulsatilla were suggested....no visible changes would be seen if it is not iatrogenic but at the same time it will ensure a clean slate for other medicines to work...

The main medicines for ulcerative colitis or similar ailments including infections is Merc sol and aloes...you may report after using those medicines which will certainly give visible respite.....with best wishes ...

--

Re:Dr Udaya Kumar: need help IBS By: Feluda
kharagpur

December 4 2016
Dear Dr Udaya Kumar,
Thank you very much. I do appreciate your comments.
I will report after taking the course of Aloes 30 and Merc Sol 30 cl respectively.
Regards
Nilay Kumar Ghosh
4th Dec 2016

--

December 5 2016
ok thank you.

--

--

December 8 2016
use merc sol and report. use nitric acid 1M one single dose two globules only for pain in the face of anus.....Do not touch medicines with hand. use the cap of the vial to administer the medicines directly on tongue....best wishes.

--

kharagpur

December 10 2016
Thanks Dr Udaya Kumar
I do not touch globules by hand. I do take these as suggested by you.
Today (10th Dec ) is the third day for Merc sol 30. In these three days it appears that stool is solidifying progressively. However intermittent semi solid / liquid stool is still coming out. Colourless fluid also is coming out.
Internet gave problem in between. so I could not read your reply. I will get Nitric acid tomorrow as suggested.
I will give you report on 14th Dec morning at the end of seventh day of taking Merc sol 30.
Regards
Nilay Kumar Ghosh (10th Dec 2016)

--

December 12 2016
Ok best wishes

--

kharagpur

December 14 2016
Good morning Dr Udaya Kumar.
Completed first cycle of medicine prescribed.
Stool solidified on 13th Dec, however morning evacuation was complete only after five visits to the toilet. There was no discharge of semi solid / liquid stool, no discharge of colourless fluid on 13th.
Today Wednesday 14th Dec, no evacuation of stool till now (11.30 am).
Do I leave it to the natural process or any other advice?
Regards
NKG

kharagpur

December 14 2016
Good morning Dr Udaya Kumar.
Completed first cycle of medicine prescribed.
Stool solidified on 13th Dec, however morning evacuation was complete only after five visits to the toilet. There was no discharge of semi solid / liquid stool, no discharge of colourless fluid on 13th.
Today Wednesday 14th Dec, no evacuation of stool till now (11.30 am).
Do I leave it to the natural process or any other advice?
Regards
NKG

--

December 14 2016
use one single dose of bryonia 30C.

--

kharagpur

December 14 2016
Thanks Dr Udaya Kumar.
I have Bryonia 200 with me. Is it advisable to use few globules out of that?
Regards
NKG

--

December 14 2016
yes three globules...single dose.

--

kharagpur

December 15 2016
ok. Thank you doctor.

kharagpur

December 15 2016
Dear Dr Udaya Kumar
15th morning was good. Bowel movement twice, though in small quantity in solid. Post lunch good evacuation, to start with solid and then semi solid. Between lunch and tea ejection of colourless fluid and semi solid stool. around 8 pm ejection of colourless fluid.
Regards
NKG

--

December 15 2016
continue with merc sol.

--

kharagpur

December 23 2016
23rd December 2016
Restarted Merc Sol 30 on Monday 19th.
Morning stool is good. However entire evacuation takes 4/5 visits to toilet.
Thereafter things go out of control post lunch and in the evening. Semi liquid stool comes out along with discharge of colourless fluid.
Request advice.
NK Ghosh

--

December 23 2016
Is it IBS or ulcerative colitis/Krohn's ...? use Pulsatilla 30C three times a day for three days alongwith selenium 30C. report.

--

--

December 24 2016
and selenium ?

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.