Locations of visitors to this page

Udaya Sir, help needed in my wife's case
Started by: mvl007 at October 11 2016

Replies: 15 & Views: 1017    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Udaya Sir, help needed in my wife's case By: mvl007
India

October 11 2016
Hello Udaya Sir,

My wife has a problem with irregular menses. One cycle, she'll have only spotting and not much bleeding. The subsequent cycle, it'll start off with spotting and then there will be heavy bleeding. Then it subsides before spotting is seen for 2-3 days. This cycle is very long and can extend upto 10 days. Her hemoglobin count is low (9.1).

We did consult a gynecologist. She was advised a scan. Scans revealed thickened endometrium . She was advised to take synthetic hormones to regularize the periods. My wife didn't do that since there is a possibility of serious repercussions of synthetic hormones. Below are the main problems at this point in time.

1. Hemoglobin count is low
2. Irregular menses as stated above.(Have this problem from last 11 or 12 years)
3. Lot of hair fall of late and premature greying of hair. Thyroid levels were checked, and it was normal.

She is 28 yrs and weighs 76 kgs (Height 5.7). She was 80 kgs abt 6 months back. With controlled diet and a bit of exercise she has lost 4 kilos. She is trying to reduce further (In a healthy way).

She is a very emotional person and can cry very easily even for petty things. Otherwise she is a very healthy and jovial person. She likes adventure sports and is a very enthusiastic person.

Looking forward to your kind advise as always.

Note: We did consult a homeopath wherein she was given medicines for SOS as well as to fix the irregular menses. It hasn't helped much

Thanks

Re:Udaya Sir, help needed in my wife's case By: shouse_nsk
India

October 11 2016
PL give her
1. Pulsetilla-200 6 pills twice a day
2. Bio-Compund no-15 3 pallets twice a day
PL give this treatment till the next period and then give feedback

R.P. Tamhankar

Re:Udaya Sir, help needed in my wife's case By: mvl007
India

October 11 2016
Thank you for the prescription. Would this take care of low HB count as well as hair fall and premature greying?

India

October 12 2016
Hello/ Udaya Sir/Tamhankar Sir,

Could you please look into my prevoius post ?

Thanks

India

October 12 2016
Hello Udaya Sir,

I'll be procuring the medicines tomorrow. Please advice if anything needs to be added/modified.

Thanks

India

October 15 2016
Hello Udaya Sir,

Please help us out in this case. She has an extended cycle this time as well. Bleeding started 7 days back and hasn't yet stopped.

Thanks

Re:Udaya Sir, help needed in my wife's case By: 2tuff

October 15 2016
Shouse's prescription should start to make some changes and yes it may help with the hair loss after a few doses maybe earlier. For now Pulsatilla is a good start in order to attempt to see what other directions may be needed. The cell salt combination is fine and this will also aid the hemoglobin problem via the Ferrum Phos (Iron Phosphate) mineral salt. I would also recommend you look at using the following cell salts:

SILICA, AURUM, CALC FLUOR, CALC PHOS (already present in Shouse's suggestion), Kali Sulph, Kali Dichrom, Kali Phos, Kali Iod, MAG PHOS (Already present in Shouse's suggestion), Mang Sulph, Selenium, Zinc Mur

You need to just use the suggestions above along with the advice of Shouse and see what happens over a period of two weeks. Cell salts can work very quickly on acute problems but can take up to three months to really start to aid chronic problems but it can be even longer but stick with them. When taking cell salts take one pill for every fifty pounds of bodyweight and do so at least twice daily. Homoeopathic remedies can also work extremely quickly on acute problems and they can speed up the process of cure on chronic cases.

In the past I've found Phosphorus homoeopathic remedy to work very well with hair loss especially when tied to thyroid dysfunction but again it depends on the case but bare it in mind for the future.

India

October 15 2016
Ok, thanks. Will follow this. Is there a need to give ferrum phos separately at a higher potency or this combination would suffice?

As a side note, her thyroid levels are normal.

October 15 2016
Ideally Ferrum Phos is best at a potency of 12x. When one wants to aid their iron levels then the use of this cell salt is important along with eating foods rich in iron such as the Liver organ. The Ferrum Phos will really help the body to utilize the available iron from the diet. When there's a blood loss the liver has to function harder to compensate and rebalance the system. So it makes sense to utilize foods and natural medicines which nourish and strengthen this organ. Eating liver also strengthens your own liver function.

You say her thyroid levels are fine but what was the TSH figure? Many doctors look at the T3 and T4 levels and claim they're fine without checking the feedback loop (TSH) which will highlight dysfunction.

Pulsatilla should do some good work so get cracking on and see what happens.

India

October 15 2016
TSH was 3.2. It wasn't elevated. Will start off with the suggested remedies and report

October 15 2016
That figure is within the so-called normal range but maybe it would be better to lower it to around 1.5 or 2.

India

October 16 2016
Ok, my wife has started with the suggested remedies from yesterday night. will report after a week or so.

As far as the TSH levels are concerned, should it be brought down using medicines like Thyrodinium ?

October 16 2016
To bring the thyroid TSH lower then you'd be looking at utilizing 30c of Thyroidinum whilst having checks on the thyroid function. Once the figure drops a bit then you'd switch to a 6c potency which will then regulate the action. Of course this is entirely up to you and it was just a thought of mine seeing as the figure is a little top heavy towards the hypothyroid side (when one has a higher figure like 5 upwards). Hyper thyroid is when the figure falls below the base figure going into the 0 and fractions of the this. The Kali Iod prescribed will have an aid on the thyroid functioning.

India

October 16 2016
Ok, we'll keep a tab on this.At the moment will not start any other medication apart from the ones prescribed earlier for regulating menses as well as the cell salts

India

January 12 2017
Hello Udaya Sir,

Please have a look into this case. This cycle is very bad for my wife. Bleeding hasn't stopped even after 16 days.

Thanks

Re:Udaya Sir, help needed in my wife's case By: udaya kumar
--

January 12 2017
Use Kali Carb 200C single dose....repeat if necessary after 6 hours...... Report after one day./...

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.