Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cypripedium Pubescens
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Spinal degeneration problem
Started by: shiva at August 13 2016

Replies: 102 & Views: 6042    Font    Page 3 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: udaya kumar
--

March 19 2017
use Colchicum 200C one dose a day with Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5 drops three times a day.

--

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: shiva

March 24 2017
Used Colchicum 200 and Berberis Vulg Q. Pain in all the joints of my body parts are increased a lot. Present symptoms are :
1. Pain in both hip,knee ,ankle , elbow and
knuckles increased.
2. Feeling tremendous pain on knee on
bending and walking. I have to drag my
leg on walking.
3.Burning pain on mid-back which increases
on lying .At night,the burning sensation
spreads from back to top of head.
4. Burping and flatus are a regular feature.
Assuming high acidic value of the blood, Nat Phos 6x and Nat sulph 6x started today.
Kindly advise me further.

--

March 24 2017
use single dose of Beriberis vulgaris in 30C and Colchicum in 3X//// or use single dose of Camphor 30C if the pain is unbearable...for burning pain raising up the spine use single dose of aconitum 30C.

--

March 26 2017
About 60% improvement in pain are felt with Berberis Vulg 30. Buring pain on mid-spine also improved with Aconite 30. Colchicum 3X is not yet used. Shall I continue above three medicines to get further improvement ? Is it require to add any further medicine to reduce uric acid level ?
-

--

March 26 2017
no not now you can continue use of the medicine as suggested

--

March 30 2017
Using Berberis vulg 30 & Colchicum 3 x. Feeling quite better. But suddenly I am facing with the following symptoms from today.
- Tremendous pain in lumber which transmit to lower legs.
- Mild pain in lower abd / bladder region
- Burning sensation in urethra as soon as the bladder become full and get relief after passing urine.
- Non stop bleeding from the scrotum.Might be bursting of small pimple/ wart.Used Ferrum phos 6 x and Hamamalis Q externally.Not relieved completely.There are no pain or itching.
-Tingling sensation on palms and soles.
- Excessive pain at mid - back while lying.
Waiting for your further advise.
Regards.

March 31 2017
Waiting for your advice.
--

--

March 31 2017
use Rhus Tox 1M single dose and Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days. And one dose of Hepar Sulph 200C.

--

April 15 2017
Used. Rhustox 1 m , Berberis vulg Q and Hepar sulph 200 .All the previous symptoms are improved about 50%.Pain at lower lumber and loss of strength on legs are still there. From yesterday the stiffness in neck muscles increased .A very slight jerk / movement in neck even during talking and jaw movement make me giddy. These symptoms increases in evening. There is also excessive wind or air derangement in the body. Stool is floating in nature. I have used one dose Rhus tox 200 followed by Causticum 30 ,Cocculus 30, Bryonia30 one dose each. But improvement in neck and giddiness are very negligible.Since last 10 days I am feeling cracking noises and itching in left ear . I am still using Berber is vulg Q.

--

April 16 2017
use MOOV the ointment available with the medical shops externally for the residual pain and report. http://www.moovcream.com/

--

April 16 2017
Moov cream will be used in neck muscle to reduce the pain.
The symptoms of high uric acid i.e pain in both big toes and first toes , pain in all finger joints, elbows, ankel etc are still there.There is no improvement with Berberis vulg Q.
Kindly advice me for my high uric label, cracking sound in ear , giddiness on neck movement .
Rgds.
-----

--

April 16 2017
for cracking sounds in the ear use silicea, continue beriberis.....use moov cream in the line of spinal chord the rest of the pains will be corrected by that......use bryonia for giddiness on neck movement also check conium......Use Benzoic Acid 6C alongwith Beriberis for uric acid.......incase it fails use lithium carb, cochicum and guiaiacum as per symptoms.....Ledum can also be tried considering the ear sounds.

--

April 18 2017
A slight neck movement on either side and also the jaw movement make me giddy. Sound effect on ear and even taking with cell phone make me dizzy.Tried with Bryonia 30. Cocculus 30 and Conium 30 but could not get any relief. Pain in lower lumber along with loss of strength on legs and tingling sensation on soles are increased.
Kindly advise me the medicines to get out of the a present acute condition.

April 19 2017
In continuation to my last post, today I am experiencing dizziness and unbalancing problem due to any external sound . Even talking with cell phone , I am feeling dizzy and unsteady. A low intensity sound amplify tremendously inside my ear which is unbearable to me. Cracking noise and itching in ear are also there.
Waiting for your advise.

--

April 19 2017
auditory vertigo use natrum salicylicom 200c and salicylic acid 200c single dose each and report

--

April 19 2017
Can I use both the medines on same day - morning and evening ?
-

--

April 19 2017
yes you can.....

--

April 21 2017
Used two doses each of said medicines. Could not find any Improvement. Sound intolerance, unbalancing , staggered walking , dizziness due to neck movement & talking and sleeplessness are the present symptoms. Shall I continue above two medicines.
----

--

April 21 2017
use one more dose each and wait.

--

--

April 21 2017
also use three doses of cocculus indicus 30c

--

April 28 2017
Used Nat salicyclic 200 and Salicyclic acid 200 on alternate day along with Cocculus 30.The symptoms are slightly improved.Sound sensitivity, unbalancing, giddiness due to neck movement and while talking are still there. Tinnitus, pressure inside ear, itching and warmth in ear are also being felt. While lying down a tension in upper neck muscle as well as slight giddiness is being felt.As per opinion of ENT SPL. It is a case of auditory dyssynchronus and weakness of vestibular nerve and also inadequate blood circulation in auditory path. A tablet Zevert PVG is prescribed.

April 29 2017
Shall I continue the above three medicines? It is also observed that Conium mac may agree with my symptoms partially viz
-Vertigo, especially < on turning the head, or looking around sidewise, or turning in bed. Vertigo when lying,Paralytic cndition of the legs , weakness of all the muscles of the eye,Inability to follow moving objects with sufficient rapidity .
kindly advise me .

--

April 29 2017
You can stop them, they should still be working....use Conium as suggested.

--

May 11 2017
Auditory vertigo is controlled with Nat salicylic 200 & Salicylic acid 200 by taking one dose on alt day. Is it required to change the potency for further dosing ?
Following symptoms are predominant since last four days.
- pain in lower lumber radiates to calves , facing to strength to walk.
- Muscle pain in whole body including shoulder blades , hands and legs.
The serum uric acid lavel is still on higher side(7.3) though I have used Benzoic acid 6, Berberis vulg Q , Colchicum 200 for some days.
Presently I am using Cocculus 200, Conium 200, Bryonia 200 , Rhis tox 200 occasionally.
Kindly advise me further to heal my auditory giddiness, tremendous pain in calves & loss of strength in legs( I have to drag my feet while walking ) and excessive muscular pain on whole body.
--+

--

May 12 2017
you can continue with it ....no need to increase potency...Auditory vertigo is a later stage of Meinere's disease and the vertigo you are experiencing.....if the auditory vertigo has responded then the vertigo will also respond....the Inner ear is at fault and its correct takes a bit of time......use single dose of Rhus Tox 1M for sciatic pain radiating to calf.......use GUAJACUM OFFICINALE Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week and report results.

--

--

May 12 2017
you can continue with it ....no need to increase potency...Auditory vertigo is a later stage of Meinere's disease and the vertigo you are experiencing.....if the auditory vertigo has responded then the vertigo will also respond....the Inner ear is at fault and its correct takes a bit of time......use single dose of Rhus Tox 1M for sciatic pain radiating to calf.......use GUAJACUM OFFICINALE Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week and report results.

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/g/guaj.htm

--

May 20 2017
Used Rhustox 1 m and Guajacum Q. No appreciable improvement is visible inconection with pain in thigh, calves, shoulder and finger joints etc.
Following additional symptoms are appeared since last three days.
1. Continuous burping which increases after meal. Heaviness in stomach. Less appetite. Bitter taste in mouth.
2. Burning and tingling sensation on palms and soles all the time. Burning sensation on back in lying position.
3.Upward thrust of gas inside the body increases my neck pain and systolic bp. Asper cardiologist I am a patient of isolated systolic hyper tension with bp 150/ 60 .it is observed if the derrangement of gas is reduced sbp also reduces.
Kindly help me to get rid of above symptoms.
Regards.

Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.