Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Trillium Pendulum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Spinal degeneration problem
Started by: shiva at August 13 2016

Replies: 260 & Views: 40708    Font    Page 11 of 11  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11          Reply

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: shiva

August 11 2019
I have used the following medicines
1. Eel serum 7x (Reck), Apis mel 30 for improvement of kidney function.
2. Berberis vulg Q, Solidago Q, Taraxacum Q for high serum creatinine.
Since last seven days, a distributed mild pain on lower abdomen covering the bladder, prostate, urethra and testis is bothering me acutely. Burning sensation on urethra before urination is being felt. Actually burning sensation starts as soon as bladder is full which reduces after urination. Urine seems to be too hot.
Considering a chance of infection in prostate and as suggested by you earlier (2-3March 2019), I am using Staphysagria 200 and Vesicaria Q for last two days but no improvement is noticed. Prostate size 33g, psa 0.52, Resdl urine 12ml.
There is also a constant air pressure in lower abdomen alongwith passing of flatus very frequently. Constipation - with hard and soft stool but very offensive smell.
Kindly advise me for the trouble i am facing in my urinary system.
regards.

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: udaya kumar
--

August 13 2019
use single dose of lycopodium 30 with arsenic album30 and report next day.

--

August 15 2019
Used Lycopodium 30 and Arsenic alb 30 single dose each. The pain around lower abdomen
and burning sensation in urethra before urination are slightly reduced.
kindly advise me further.

August 17 2019
A slight improvement felt with one dose each of Lyco 30 and Arsenic alb 30 is now gone. Present symptoms :
* Inflammation in lower abdomen which increases on sitting.
* Inflammation in bladder
* Urgency in urination. Unable to hold urge.
* Burning sensation in urethra when bladder is full and during urination.
* Urine is clear and foul smelling
* Sometime pain in pelvic region increases.

Actually I am facing this problem since last February. USG shows : Urinary bladder wall thickened. Prostate 33gm . Residual urine 12ml.
Urine test showed - no infection.
Are all the symptoms are due to thickened bladder wall.

--

August 17 2019
Repeat Lycopodium in 200C one dose a week. and also use EPIGEA REPENS Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days and report on Chronic Cystitis and Pyelitis,( fetid smell), urine incontinence, pain in pelvic region due to pyelitis, burning sensation, and dysuria. if the cystitis by any chance return after normalising, please use single dose of Tuberculinum 1M or 10M and repeat the medicine. best wishes.

--

August 17 2019
Thanks. I shall take Lycopodium 200 next day. It may take sometime to arrange Epigea Repens Q.
It is to apprise you further that the urine test and culture did not show any trace of UTI. The sp gravity of urine is on lower side (1.005). Do you think any further test is required to be done.
Feed back will be given to you after use of Epigea Repens Q.

--

August 18 2019
the symptoms show pyelitis, the test must have been negative because of the other medicines that you have taken like beriberis etc. must have removed the infection.... since all your symptoms including cystitis are covered under one medicine, it is immaterial whether you have infection or not. it should be curative. best wishes.

--

August 25 2019
I have used Lycopodium.200 two doses and Epigea Repens Q three days as suggested by you. Inflammation in lower abdomen and bladder are reduced. Pain at pelvic and burning in urination are not improved. Urine cloudy and with sediments. Test result of serum creatinine and urea are now 1.39 mg/dl and 26.mg/ dl respectively. Calculated eGFR is 50. It shows filtration rate is very poor.
I am using Lossartan drug for high blood pressure.
Which might be a cause for my high creatinine value. But doctor is not agreed on it.

--

August 26 2019
Continue with Epigea Repens for one week. the pelvic pain will go and that medicine is specific to pelvic pain.

--

August 26 2019
Epigea Repens will be continued as advised.
Do I need any other medicines for high blood creatinine value and burning in urination etc as specified in my previous post.
__

--

September 1 2019
continue solidago.... use also selenium

--

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: Ranjan

September 13 2019
deleted

September 14 2019
I am using Epigea Repens Q , Selenium 30 and Solidigo 30. During these days there were only inflammation and irritation in urethra. Now, additionally I am feeling pain in lower abdomen which spreads to back and both thigh region. Previously, irritation in urethra were just before urination but now it persists all the time . Third dose of Tubercullinum 1m is used today. There is also itching on whole genital area. Urine routine test shows no abnormality. It seems the infection might have spread out in lower urinary tract.

Page 11 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.