Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Okra / Ladies Finger / Bhindi
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Spinal degeneration problem
Started by: shiva at August 13 2016

Replies: 120 & Views: 6936    Font    Page 2 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: shiva

November 10 2016
Conium 1m, Rhus Tox 1m and Bryonia 30 are used . The numbness on legs are slightly improved . Now, i get some strength on legs while walking but for a very limited distance. The problem with the neck movement remains same. Stiffness on both sides of neck muscles still now creates some dizziness while moving the neck side to side and also on up and down . A cracking sound is being felt on every neck movement. Now i am using only Bryonia 30
--

November 12 2016
Waiting for your reply.
--

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: udaya kumar
--

November 14 2016
Yes continue with bryonia and repeat the other medicines weekly

--

November 17 2016
Second dose each of Conium 1m and Rhus tox 1m are used. Bryonia 30 thrice a day is being used daily. Walking is improved but stiffness on neck muscles is still there. The cracking sound on neck movement is increased. Can I try Cocculus 30 and Calc fluor 30 along with the above medicines for neck problem .

November 19 2016
Waiting for your reply.
--

--

November 19 2016
Yes you can ....how are you feeling with further doses of bryonia

--

November 20 2016
It seems that the action of bryonia 30 is very short . Repeat doses reduce the stiffness on neck muscles.If i do not repeat it , the neck muscles are compressed heavily during talking and on frequent head movement.
The effect of Bryonia on lumber pain ( during sitting & standing ) are not yet visible.
--

--

November 20 2016
Use it in higher potency

--

November 23 2016
Bryonia 200 twice a day is started from yesterday .
Last three days, I am facing the following skin problem for which I desire to get your advise.
-My skin always remains dry and itchy both on body & scalp which increases in winter.
- Last three days there is tremendous itching on both legs . Particularly from back of knee to heel area. There are clusters of redness spots with itching. The area near heel area turned to reddish-brown .
- I am facing sleep disturbance also since last four days ie. awake every two hours.
Kindly help me.

--

November 23 2016
Use rhu s tox 200c single dose no other medicines on that day.....next day onwards use arnica 30C three times a day for three days.......use coconut oil for itching....
Lon term benefits are received on application of cow urine......

--

December 3 2016
Used Rhustox and Arnica . Skin problem is improved . I am using Petrolium jelly mixed with calendulla Q & Petrolium 200 . There are no red spots and itching on legs .

The numbness and cramps on legs are improved with weekly dose of Conium 1m & Rhus Tox 1m and daily dose of Bryonia 200. The stiffness on neck muscles as well as the giddiness are still there but improved .
Shall I continue the above medicines ?

My sleep pattern is very disturbed. i wake up every two hrs and spends a dreamy sleep. I tried Arsenic, coffea, Nux V, Passiflora but could not get any improvement. Please suggest suitable remedy .

--

December 3 2016
Yes you can continue those medicines
....use Avena saliva Q for one week and respond on sleeplessness

--

December 7 2016
Using Avena Sativa Q for disturbed and dreamy sleep.
with the use of Conium 1m , Rhustox 1m and Bryonia 200 neck pain,giddiness and walking problem were improved since last seven days. But all the earlier symptoms are increased from today. Even the neck pain coming down to right elbow joint. Now I am feeling continuous pulsating pain at the occiput and giddiness on head movement.
I have tried Causticum 30 but no improvement.
Waiting for your advise.
--

--

December 7 2016
use phytolacca 30C. If avena is found not suitable stop it for the time being and continue with earlier medicines.

--

January 7 2017
My cervical and lumber problems are improved nearly 50 % with Conium, Rhustox, Causticum, Bryonia, Phytolacca, Cocculus as per your suggestion.
At present following symptoms bother me very badly :
- Feeling sleepiness particularly after bath and lunch with heaviness on eyes.
- Feeling pulsating pain(mild)at back of head above ear .
- Feeling unbalancing with eyes closed and head movement
- Spend a dreamy and disturbed sleep whole night.
Kindly advise me further

--

January 9 2017
Use three doses each for one day only of following remedies
1. Sarcolacticum acidic 30
2 onosmodium 30

Use it on separate days and report after each medicine

--

February 11 2017
Used Onosmodium 30 ,no appreciable improvement is visible. Could not procure Sacolacticum acidum .
-Cervical problem ( dizziness on neck movement, neckspasm etc ) not cured but under control.
-Lumber problem ( walking difficulty , numbness on legs and lumber pain) after 15-20 minutes walking are still there.
-Pulsating pain at back of head improved.
--Sleepiness at day time particularly after bath and lunch are still there.
-Feeling continuous cracking sound in left ear .
- Dreamy and disturbed sleep are not improved with Passiflora Q and avena Sat Q.
Break in sleep every two hours in night every day.
kindly advise me further.

--

February 11 2017
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/sarcol-a.htm

https://www.rxhomeo.in/sarcolacticum-acidum-homeopathic-remedy.html

Sleeplessness covered under this medicine.

--

March 1 2017
Used Sarco Acid 30 tds for 3 days. Paralytic weakness in limbs are improved. But following additional symptoms are now visible.
- Pulsating pain on both ankle, heel and sole.
- Difficulty in standing from sitting position due pain & loss of strength on heel/ankle.
-All finger joints & elbow joints are painful while writing.
-Dryness in mouth & lips.
- Burning sensation before urination.
Blood Uric acid level is 9.00 mg/dl (higher side)
Used Colchicum 30 tds for 3 days but no improvement in above symptoms.
kindly advice me further.
--

--

March 1 2017
use Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5 drops alongwith Ledum Pal 30C three times a day for one week and report.

--

March 2 2017
Berberis vul Q and ledum Pal 30 started.
Is it required to add any medicines for
- jhinjhin (tingling) sensation on palms,soles and back.
- stool passes once in morning , a very little quantity, soft, offensive smell, yellowish color, with mucus contains.
---

--

March 2 2017
no. continue sarco acid for three more days...at the most use one dose of aconitum for jhinjhin.

--

March 10 2017
Berberis Vulg Q , Ledum Pal 30 and Sarco acid 30 are used. Pain in ankle and heel are improved about 50%.Walking problem improved slightly. Improvement in tingling sensation on palms & soles are not improved with Aconite 30.
Present symptoms are :
- Burning / tingling sensation on soles
- Pain with burning sensation in right shoulder blade and pain travels upto elbow.
-Burning sensation before urination.
-Dry & itchy skin on both hands.
TSH reading shows 6.5 (slightly higher)
Are all those symptoms relates to high Uric acid lavel ?

--

March 11 2017
Extremities.--Darting pain in shoulders. Pressure along ulnar side of arm. Cramp in calves. Pain in toes and fingers, especially in tips. Crawling in hand and feet. Lancinating pain in upper and lower limbs. Neuritis, with tingling, burning pain, numbness and flossy skin. Joints feel bruised. Hysterical joints. Tetanus . Traumatic neuralgia and neuritis

HYPERICUM 3x THREE TIMES A DAY. for three days.,

if it fails use the following medicines
1. .Chelidonium Q
2. Phytolacca 3X
followed by Sulphur 30C.

--

March 19 2017
Used the above medicines.But improvement not yet visible.There are constant pain in left toes, left heel and all the finger joints. Can not stand or walk properly after rising from seat or bed due to pain on left ankle & heel.As a result, I have to limp for sometimes. Is it due to high uric acid?
Berberis Vulg Q and Ledum pal 30 initially gave some improvement but now the symptoms are increased a lot.Their are severe dryness on skin, scalp and hair even erruptions on scalp.
Kindly advise me further.

--

March 19 2017
use Colchicum 200C one dose a day with Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5 drops three times a day.

--

March 24 2017
Used Colchicum 200 and Berberis Vulg Q. Pain in all the joints of my body parts are increased a lot. Present symptoms are :
1. Pain in both hip,knee ,ankle , elbow and
knuckles increased.
2. Feeling tremendous pain on knee on
bending and walking. I have to drag my
leg on walking.
3.Burning pain on mid-back which increases
on lying .At night,the burning sensation
spreads from back to top of head.
4. Burping and flatus are a regular feature.
Assuming high acidic value of the blood, Nat Phos 6x and Nat sulph 6x started today.
Kindly advise me further.

Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.