Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Copaiva Officinalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides
Started by: Sunny at June 26 2016

Replies: 86 & Views: 4760    Font    Page 1 of 4  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: Sunny

June 26 2016
Dear Udaya Sir,

I am so grateful to you for treating my Fissure/fistula, asthma and stomach as well as back pain in the past. For the last 1 month the back pain (L5s1 and now spreads like sciatica on both sides of thighs) has returned for which I tried rhustox 200, causticum 30 and gnaphalium 30. When I take Rhustox 200 atleast 2 or 3 doses it settles for sometime half day but again comes back. The acupressure point which you have suggested for stiffness (the middle of the curve in the leg) is useful but again comes back after 30 min. Since the pain is like a nerve one please suggest.

Thanks

Re:Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: Sunny

June 26 2016
Also I have switched to a flat wooden bed and using a yoga mat instead of a mattress. Despite that I am unable to sleep beyond 3 am. Before going to bed I try for hot water bag and keep a pillow under the legs. I am also have lumbar lordosis as per X-ray.

I am doing backward bending exercises as well as per your suggestions in the posts.

Re:Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: lal_anar

June 27 2016
does pain starts during morning hours especially between 3 am - 5am also ?

June 27 2016
No sir. It could be any time of the day. What I meant was with great difficulty I am able to sleep till 3 or 330 AM.

I want to know whether I should keep continuing with rhustox 200 as Udaya sir always says use but give a break. So if I take 5 to 6 doses and take a break of 1 day and again repeat? Usually Udaya sir says repeat after a week.

Anyways I tried colocynth 200 ( read in one of the posts of Udaya for severe pain) and it has subsided my pain 50%. I need a sustained relief, so what should I take regularly. My lower back was very stiff in the morning and was better after walk.

Thanks

June 28 2016
Please suggest medicines sir. Can I take Causticum 30 and Colocynth 200 together as today I am haing left sided pain.

Alternatively can I add gnaphalium 30 as well.

Thanks

Re:Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: lal_anar

June 28 2016
stop Rhux Tox, and any other homeo med.

start with Arnica 30-C 2 x day

Calc Phos 6c 2 x day

continue with this for a month and report any changes.

June 28 2016
Ok. Thanks. Is this cal phos 6x or 6c?

August 18 2016
Dear Udaya sir,

So glad to see you back. this is regarding my back pain, which alternates with flatulance. When I have flatulance the pain stops and when my bloating is better back pain starts.

I have tried rhus tox 200,. When I take it helps but returns. But the important point is the moment gas comes in may pain stops and bloating starts.

During your absence I tried many things like causticum, heyericum and ruta all in 30 potency. Then calc phos a well.

Tried physio and exercise. But the pain automatically stops when there is gas.

Thanks

December 26 2016
Dear Udaya sir,

I got myself check by a gastro-enterologist for my bloating, gas problem. He says it is post infectious IBS and has suggested anti-parastic antibiotic for 3 days and rufagut which does not go thro the blood stream. He says IBS is different than post- IBS.

I have an alternating problem of back pain -l5s1 and when this subsides bloating starts and gas formation begins. And when this subsides back pain begins. Have tried rhistox 200 weekly and SOS, causticum 30 (if it is left sided) . For Gas, Lyco 30, China 30 and arsenic album when there fullness as if vomiting.

I also did a stool test last week and nothing came out.

In a way I am trying to follow your prescriptions but when things go beyond limits I consult an allopath but I am yet to take any antibiotics.

Please suggest as I am having continuos gas, bloating and large solid stools. When the gas passes feel comfortable but again it comes back. Some people are saying it is SIBO.

You have already almost cured me of Fissure/ Fistula and asthma. I rarely have these problems now.

Pl advice.

December 26 2016
Sorry fforgot to mention that I am constantly having a feeling of gas trapped and when it gets released I feel better. Meanwhile another trap happens. I have also tried kutajbilwa and hepatomed for 10 days as a liver and IBS supplement. Still there is no respite.

Thanks

Re:Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: udaya kumar
--

December 27 2016
just do the following only you will be ok.
Drink 4 glasses of warm/hot water first thing in the morning FOR ONE WEEK and eat anything only after half to one hour.....on the first day eat only fruits and raw vegetable salads......next day onwards light food with fruits and salads. third day onwards you may continue with fruits and veg with light food or return to regular food strictly without spices. Within a weeks time your back pain as well as stomach problems as well as gas and ibs will disappear. best wishes. use cardus M Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day to strengthen the liver. You can use khus ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysopogon_zizanioides
) or any other herbs like katechu ( http://www.toxicologycentre.com/karingali-%E0%B4%95%E0%B4%B0%E0%B4%BF%E0%B4%99%E0%B5%8D%E0%B4%99%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%B2%E0%B4%BF/
) for taste... Drink as much warm/hot water as possible during day time.

--

December 27 2016
Thank you so much sir. Will start the process and revert in a week's time.

Warm regards

December 28 2016
One question sir:

I am assuming no tea or coffee should be taken on the first 2 days or the entire week?

Thanks

--

December 28 2016
Coffee and tea should be avoided the entire week..... the mind will become clear within a day or two and you wont feel like taking coffee or tea....you will feel and observe yourself how toxic they are compared to the clean self you are while therapy is on......

--

December 28 2016
thanks sir. It's day 1. Only fruits and salad. No tea/coffee.

( till 9 am was ok. after that bloating started)

1. Took 4 glasses of warm water in the morning
2. 1 Apple and salad in the morning
3. 2 glasses warm lemon water during the day
4. 1 guava and some salad for lunch

Flatulance is there. Gastric pain is also there which is getting eased once the gas passes. Also passed 1 stool. For some time there was relief. Stomach is empty. again gas started

--

December 28 2016
apple constipates, guava is full of gas....use water melon...papaya, .....banana or other sweet fruits....use cucumber, carrot, beetroot, tomatoes onion, prominently for salad...4 glasses HOT TO WARM water...lemon water ok....

--

December 28 2016
Ohh. I will do the changes sir. Thanks once again.

--

December 28 2016
Waiting for half to one hour after drinking the four glasses of water is very significant....the water should reach every part of the body where it is not reaching in the normal routine.....before taking solid food which basically obstruct the passage of water in pure form.....living only on fruits and salads bring youthfulness back to an ageing person......

--

--

December 28 2016
del

--

December 28 2016
Sure sir. I will definitely keep a gap of 45 min atleast in the morning. For the second day

- I plan to take khichdi and curd
- Papaya and banana
- Salad
- Curd

Thanks

--

December 28 2016
ok

--

December 29 2016
Day 2 progress : I was alright till 830 am in the morning. After which bloating started and continuing. Had 4 to 5 glasses of warm water and took poha after 1 hour. Curd rice and salad.

Instead of tea or coffee took fresh tomatoe juice.

Should I add any medicine or wait. In the night I will have steamed rice and moong dal.

Thanks

December 29 2016
Sir,

Today I am having belching from 4 PM as well as if there is a nausea feeling. I did 4 KM walk in the evening.

This is the second time nausea type feeling in the last 15 days. Normally my bloating pushes the gas for my relief and never upwards.

Thanks

--

December 29 2016
Apply hing (paste) dissolved in water around the navel and use asafotida 3X single dose.

--

December 29 2016
Thanks sir. I was reading your prescription in this forum for vomiting and on that basis took a dose of arsenic album 30. I felt better after an hour, after which bloating came downwards. I could have my dinner.

I will apply the hing paste but it is late to get 3x now.

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.