Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Squilla Maritima
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 237 & Views: 16371    Font    Page 4 of 10  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

November 11 2016
Use Ruta g 30c and lycopodium 30c three times a day for one week.....use five small raw onions once in a day half hour after food...not the usual onions but the small ones which is of one to two centimetre diameter.. ....best

--

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

November 13 2016
Good Day Udayaji

Many thanks will take and report

best rgds
Shri

Pune

December 2 2016
Good Day Udayaji,
Took Lycopodium 30 and Ruta 30 for One week, I gave me moderate relief say 50-60%,
had some flatulence and acidity

But now One week after stopping the medicines, Neck Pain and stiffness and Foot Sole (Both feet) both back to same intensity as before.

Please suggest future action,

Congrulations for completing 10 years of noble service to alleviate peoples sufferings.

thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

December 2 2016
Dear Udayaji,

One query, when I started your consultation on this forum, I had mentioned that my Local Homeopathy Doctor had suggested Calcarea Carb as the constitutional remedy, however It gave me side effect of tinnitus.

I happened to read that Silicea is quite identical to Calcarea Carb, can it be useful for me.
Would appreciate your views.

Presently Neck and both Scapula pain prominent (more in right scapula), and foot sole pain.

awaiting your advice
rgds
Shri

--

December 2 2016
I am quite certain that Calcarea carb in homeopathic potency can never ever trigger tinnitus...even if any does in lowest potencies like Q in material doses it can always be stopped with one single dose of its higher potency......that is what the theory of proving and theory of simili teaches us......use phytolacca 30c three doses for one day and tell me benefits received for pain under scapula and heels...

--

Pune

December 2 2016
Good Day Udayaji,

will take phytolacca and report

thanks and regards
Shri

--

December 5 2016
ok

--

Pune

December 14 2016
Good Day Udayaji,
Took Phytolacca 30, 3 times one day, it did reduce Scapula pain, but had overall body muscle soreness, and increased fatigue.

Appraising you about the type of pain I have,
1) Constant Neck Stiffness
2) Pain starts at lower end of both scapula and rises vertically till the neck (right side pain being more prominent)
3) My Heels actually don't pain, but entire soles of feet pain, as though standing on small pebbles. (both feet).
4) Extreme fatigue always.

Please advice some remedy
thanks and regards
Shri

Pune

December 14 2016
Dear Udayaji,

I happened to read in Essence of Materia medica by Dr Vithoulkas, that STANNUM METALLICUM is suggested for extreme debility and fatigue, can you please advice if it would be suitable in my case of Chronic Fatigue.

Also can you please suggest me few books to read to gather some basic and essential knowledge of homeopathy.

thanks and regards
SHri

--

December 14 2016
use Lycopodium 1M single dose and report after three days...

It is always waste of time reading books in this age of technology......for e.g. instead of reading essense of materia medica you watch his lectures on utube....

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hDmA-5Rz10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgsAoYknyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azTRjh14zX8

you can have immense collection of such audio visuals which will be more absorbing.....

As far as stannum is concerned its area of work is in lymph nodes and therefore directly related to immune powers....or immunoglobulins....and particularly in the area of lungs and in the brain areas including tumors.....It does have a strong affinity with the eyes ears and brain connected with each other...whenever these nodules are affected the fatigue is immense....I do not think you have such a case.....
your problem is spelt out in lycopodium and in particular as if walking on pebbles.....see the extremities of lyco and I quote Pain in Heel on treading as from a pebble"""""unquote see the extremities and back symptoms in the link...
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/l/lyc.htm

best wishes.

For a complete basic knowledge read Clinical Homeopathy by A Jayasurya....

--

Pune

December 14 2016
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks for your kind advice, regarding Stannum Met, and various links on homeopathy knowledge base.
will take Lyco 1M and report
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

December 14 2016
ok Lyco is a deep acting remedy and may take some time to reveal its powers.

--

Pune

December 20 2016
Good Day Udayaji,
I have taken Lyco 1M, two days ago, will let you know effects after couple of days.

Request your heip for another problem,
*** I have just contracted some nasty cold, with continuous running nose, very frequent heavy sneezing, blocked nose and feverishness, and sore throat, and increased fatigue..
can you please suggest some remedy.
I get such cold attacks several times a year.
I am avoiding allopathy medicines.

awaiting your reply
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

December 20 2016
use Rhus Tox 1M single dose followed by Gelsemium 30C three times a day for three days.

--

Pune

December 20 2016
Good day Udayaji
will do as suggested
thanks n grds
Shri

--

December 21 2016
ok

--

Pune

December 29 2016
Good Day Udayaji,
Thanks very much, the cold got controlled effectively, its almost gone but slight sticky greenish material gets developed between nose and throat, a bit difficult to expell.

Lycopodium - results
1. Lyco 1m, gave me considerable 50-60% relief in neck pain, but not completely eliminated,
2. some neck stiffness is as yet there, along with right scapula pain along vertical line between spine and scapula.
3. FATIGUE - Also appears to have reduced about 30%, but need to lie down frequently,
also get low grade fever.
4. Foot Pain has reduced considerably, but right foot continues to pain in region between arch and toes, with torsion/twisting like feeling
5. Just to remind- this right foot pain and numbness started after failed back surgery, in which the surgeon damaged the L5-S1 right nerve outlet at spine.

NOTE- regularly walking for 30mins, and doing physiotherapy exercises.

Present Update
1. Neck pain - along spine,
2. Low grade Right scapula pain along vertical side.
3. Good amount of fatigue
4. Low grade fever
5. Eye Burning
6. Right foot Pain

Please advise
thanks and regards
Shri

--

December 29 2016
use the medicine in this order for more powerful benefits from lycopodium
1. Sulphur 30C in the morning
2. Calcarea Carb 30C in the after noon
3. Lycopodium 1M in the evening

use this trio one time once in a week. best wishes.

--

Pune

January 3 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Apologies, could not reply earlier as had no net connectivity,

I have taken first round of suggested medicines, will report effect.
Happy New Year

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

January 3 2017
ok

--

Pune

January 10 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
I have taken 2 Rounds of (Sulphur30/Calc Carb30/ and Lycopodium 1M),
following are effects---

1) The Neck pain has reduced 60-70% (But Stiffness keeps fluctuating between High and Low)
2) Both feet Sole Pain has also reduced 60-70% (But There is pain around Toes and numbness in right toes while walking).
3) Right Side Scapula Pain also fluctuates between high and low.
4) Fatigue also 50% less.
5) After taking Sulphur - good relief in Neck pain and muscle relaxation noticed.
6) Continuous Lumbago type pain at right side of L5-S1 level.
7) Tinnitus also fluctuates between high and low pitch.
Cool The day I take Lycopodium Notice more stiffness of Muscles of Arms/Neck/ Shoulder/and Low back right side.

Please advise if couple of more rounds to be taken, Will increasing potency of Sulphur and Calc Carb to 200 help?

Awaiting your good advise
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

January 10 2017
Reduce the potency of Lycopodium into 200C use Ruta 30C three times a day for one week and the weekly doses of the trio

--

Pune

January 11 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks for your kind advice,
you mean I take Sulphur30/Calc Carb 30 and/Lycopodium 200. along with Ruta 30
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

January 11 2017
yes... weekly doses of trio and ruta 30c in between. the week.

--

Pune

January 24 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
please note I have taken
A) 2 rounds of Sulphur30/Calc Carb30/Lycopodium 1M,
B) 2 Rounds of Sulphur30/Calc Carb30/Lycopodium 200C,

C) Forgot to take Ruta30

***Overall Pains have reduced, Fatigue level also reduced, Foot Sole Pain also at lower level, However Inter-scapular Pain Persisting at bit higher level.

#Due to one bout of excessive inter-scapular pain had to visit my Neurosurgeon who has suggested some muscle relaxants, and will do some investigations.

Note - Calc Carb 30 did not cause any undesired effects.

Please Advise If I can take Calc Carb at a higher dose than 30C (Since last 4-5 months we have tried various medicines, but none gave the sense of well being which Calc Carb200C/1M had given when taken one year back), this is my doubt, you may suggest better option with your vast knowledge and experience.

Thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

January 25 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Awaiting your reply for my post of 24Jan17,
Except Inter-scapular Pains, other pains and fatigue are on lower level,
Pls advice
thanks and regards
Shri

--

January 25 2017
use Chelidonium Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week....all pains will be completely relieved......
you can use calcarea carb higher potency....

--

Page 4 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.