Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Equisetum Hyemale
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 380 & Views: 60112    Font    Page 16 of 16  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

August 5 2019
Udayaji Pranam,
many thanks for your kind advice how ever I had to leave for an assignment much earlier. unfortunately could not try Xanthoxylum Q with Wyethia Q.

I now need your advice for different problem.
I am now stationed on a Crude Oil processing ship where I occasionally happen to inhale crude oil vapours (hydrocarbon gases), which are poisonous and carcinogenic.
Can you please advice what precautionary medicines should I take to negate the bad effects of these gases.

The pain between the scapulae as yet persists, and also tingling, numbness and cramps in foot soles intermittently, please also advice medicines for same.

Trying to procure some medicines you suggested.

Thanks and regards

Shri

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

August 13 2019
for pain between scapula use use Rhus Tox with Baryta carb and or lycopodium......

for Hydrocarbon gases two medicines can be effective.....one is Ammonium Carb 30C one dose a week as hydrocarbons are basically charcoal fumes. the other is Carbo veg 30C three times a day for one day a week. Carbo veg is taken from charcoal and corrects most of the lung issues. for issues of foot you may use xanthoxylum as suggested earlier.

--

Pune

August 21 2019
Udayaji pranam,
many many thanks for your kind advice,
of Aug13-2019
1)For scapula pain you have suggested Rhus Tox with Barayta Carb and Lycopodium,
what potency should be taken,
2)As suggested I have got Xanthoxylum Q, will take and revert soon.
3) My job here causes causes lot of mental and physical stress, which aggravates physical fatigue, how should I counter it (I have Mandrangora, AvenaAlfa, arnica, five phos, arsenic album, Lycopodium and some other medicines with me), but feel confused which one to use in stressfull situation. (five phos gives false/apparent mental energy, which hampers sleep). please advise how to handle this stress and fatigue.
4) Also getting feverish with eyes burning in evenings feel slight shivering.

Thanks again for giving me some time.
best rgds
Shri

--

August 22 2019
Rhus tox 1M or 200 Baryta 30 and lyco 200
Mandragora and avena alfa can help you otherwise use sterculia. Q

--

Pune

August 27 2019
Udayaji pranam,
many thanks for your kind advice, will follow same, I have sterculia with me.
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

September 1 2019
ok

--

Pune

September 21 2019
Udayaji pranam,
please advise me for below--
1) Few days back I had Intense pains and cramps in Both of the Vastus Medialis muscles(muscles in front but slightly inner side of the thigh) 2 inches just above the knee. It was followed by swelling and redishness.
I took Rhustox 200 and Arnica 30 for three days, its subsided but reddish rash is as yet there.
2) The cramp usually comes in night in bed when the leg is bent as involuntary action in sleep.
3) There can be intense pain tn that region when climbing stairs.
4) There is also slight edema over whole the body/skin.
5) The temprature on the rig/ship I am working is quite high 42-45DegC, with lots of humidity, and I have to do lots of stairs climbing, say a 5 storey building flights atleast 3 times a day.
Please suggest course of action in such situations
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

September 21 2019
cramps must be due to dehydration....

use natrum mur 30 for dehydration
cuprum met 30 for immediate recovery from cramps and belladonna 30 as follow up..... you may also use magnesium spray for immediate recovery if cuprumet is not avalable.

--

Page 16 of 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.