Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Amla - Cure For Many Ailments
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 217 & Views: 13985    Font    Page 8 of 9  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

May 12 2017
Good day Udayaji,
May be you missed my post of 9-May-17, sorry to keep you troubling all the time.
due to the perennial high ambient temprature of Pune these days is taking toll on my Fibromyalgia.

Experiencing a lot of body (muscular and tendon pain these days).

Especially experiencing pain in ---
1) Right side Neck (Rhomboid and Deltoid musclesPain)
2) Both Legs Extreme Pain in Calcaneal (Achilees) Tendon, have to keep massaging it continuously. (I get this pain quite frequently for last 25 years).
3) Pain of Tendons around both Knees.
4) All Tendons in Foot on sole and top side paining - for last 8 months.

Please note - Phosphorus 30C gives good relief.

Please advise
thanks and rgds
Shri

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

May 12 2017
use Oleander 30C three times a day for one day for right sided neck pain..... use Ledum Pal 30C three times a day for tendons and achiles

--

Pune

May 12 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks will do as advised,
Bestrgds
Shri

--

May 13 2017
ok

--

Pune

May 22 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Sorry could not reply earlier as took time to procure Oleandra 30, please note
1) Ledum Pal 30 - does give good relief to foot sole pain, but pain rises after some time without reason or notice - In that case I take Ledum Pal 30C as needed, only when pain increases.
2) Olandrea 30C also gave quite some relief for last 2 days.
3) Also doing some physiotherapy exercises for last one week.

Latest update :
1) There is stiffness and pain in the neck along cervical vertebra.
2) Some pain and stiffness has recently started in left side of neck, and some pain along left scapula.

Please advice,

Also need your advice regarding important nutrient assimilation.
### Please note -- I had quite traumatic childhood due to poverty, and there was lack of nutritious food for at-least a decade during the growing years, and excessive family responsibility, may be I am facing the consequences now.
1) As you know I have had Calc Carb in sufficient quantity.
2) Taking Phosphorous 30C intermittently as suggested which gives relief from aches and pains.
#### Please advice Which other essential Minerals/protein remedies I should take to correct assimilation deficiencies if any, which will help to counter act fibromyalgia aches, pains, disc degeneration, muscle flabbiness, etc.

##Will Silicea help for neck pain, foot sole pain, other rheumatic soft tissue pains, cramps etc

Awaiting your good advice
thanks and best rgds
Shri

Pune

May 30 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Seems you did not see my post of 22-may-17, today please suggest me me some medicine for common cold.

1) Partially Choked/blocked nostrils.
2) Sore throat
3) Phlegm circulating between nose and mouth.
4) associated feverishness and body pain.

Please note : I took Gelsemium 30c/ 3doses for ONE day, the cold got controlled for that day but reappeared next day.

please advice
hanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

June 6 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
I went through some physiotherapy for 10 days, how ever it has not helped much, it just eased my neck pain a bit. It is just a mind concept of allopaths that physiotherapy helps everybody, self also thought it might reboot the muscles but in vain.
Now I find myself in middle of ocean of pain and suffering, seems the fibromyalgia doubled its strength, some prominent pains are as below :-
1) Pain at back of neck with pain between the scapulae(cervical and dorsal spine) - Its the Trapezius muscle which is paining - may be goes into permanent spasm - as observed by physiotherapist.
2) Tendency to cramp back of neck when bending head back, say for drinking water through bottle.
3) Achilles tendon pain - from point of insertion into calf muscle till just above back of heel.
4) Muscle Pain in middle of front of thigh muscles (may be abductor muscles).
5) Overall Foot Pain - both feet.
6) Foot Pain Sole - at all times excessive when walking - as usual more in right foot.
7) Pain in fore arm and triceps of both arms.
Cool Cramps in thumb of hand and fore arm when working with screw drivers or spanners as my work needs it.
9) There were few incidences of heat flares with excessive sweating on forehead, full e
face, back of neck, chest and back - may be also due to excessive heat and humid climate.

Please advice,

one doubt - can we again try to find constitutional remedy, fitting most of the symptoms.

Thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

June 9 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
I assume you have missed my post of 6-Jun-17,
Hope you understand my situation, will appreciate if can give some of your valuable time and knowledge for my case till some sustainable relief from pain and suffering is achieved.
I want to avoid allopathic steroids, NSAIDS, and other fibromyalgia medicines like Lyrica/Preagbalin, Gabapentin, SNRI, Amytriptline, Sulfasalazine etc, which I was taking before taking your advice.
thanks and rgds in anticipation of your good advice.
Shri

--

June 9 2017
use Ranunculus Bulbosus 30C three times a day for three days and report benefits.

PS: it is natural to increase pain after a session of massage or physiotherapy.......

--

Pune

June 10 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks for your kind advice, will follow and report.
Thanks and this
Shri

--

June 10 2017
ok

--

Pune

June 29 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Very sorry could not connect with you earlier, but unfortunately I had to be to hospitalised for palliative care for extreme weakness (due to fatigue) and neck pain.
There were some investigations done as below:--
**Cervcal Spondylisis+Right Side Sciatica+Osteo Arthritis of Spine+Soft Tissue Rheumatism(Fibromyalgia) as usual.

1) Neck X-ray - Shows more degeneration, with gaps between C5-C6 and C6-C7 narrowed, when compared with X-rays 3 years ago of 2014.
2) Osteophytes on C5,6,and 7 vertebrae.
3) the weakness/fatigue was attributed to Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue.
4) Neck Pain and Dorsal Pains (rheumatic pains and nerve compression pains).

Treatment:
1) Put on Mild Steroids for 5 days,
2) NSAID pain killers,(Etodolac).
3) Pregbalin (Lyrica) USDFA approved medicine for Fibromyalgia
4) Amitriplylene (tricyclic antidepressant) another medicine proven for fibromyalgia.
5) Vitamins, and Calcium.
6) Physiotherapy
Note: item 2,3,4,5 and 6 for 10 days.

all these medicines have many side effects and constipation being major ones, as such will not like to repeat them.

As you know my case very well, please advice for fatigue, and cervical spondylosis (inter scapular pain) both sides - majorly on right side. I also get cramp in back of neck when head is bent backwards excessively.

thanks and regards
Shri

Pune

June 29 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Would appreciate if you may first advice me for Common Cold which I am suffering presently.

Pls note I have taken Rhus Tox 1M followed by Gelsemium 30C/3 times for One day but not much effect.

Common cold with sore throat, nose running but now stopped, the phlegm is loose and circulates between nose and mouth passages, the phlegm is now offensive/fowl smelling.

Please advise
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

June 29 2017
Ferrum phos is the medicine for common cold....if throat problems are added, use of hepar sulph 30 is advised.....one should remember that there is no common cold these days.....so any such sign of ailment should be aborted with Rhus Tox 1M single dose at the onset itself.... medicines that are valuable are Pulsatilla 30C in this case as the infection has entered the second stage.....

Other medicines according to symptoms are Aconitum, Phosphorus, Belladonna, spongia, sambucus, Nux Vomica, Arsenic Album, Calcarea Carb, Medorrhinum (if recurring)
may be you could look into these:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1454

best wishes

--

Pune

June 30 2017
Dear Udayaji,
Many thanks, will do as guided
best rgds
Shri

--

July 1 2017
ok

--

Pune

July 13 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
During my hospital stay and investigations done during the time, it was again noticed, that ESR-25(normal-less than 5)/CRP-15(Normal-less than 5)/CPK-300 (normal less than 175), all on higher side suggest some internal inflation due to arthritic conditions (fibromyalgia).

The rheumatologist fears these high values of CRP and CPK along with Neck pain(nape, spine ache of cervical and upper thoracic vertebrae) Both Shoulders and Upper Arm /Thigh pains give indications towards Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Myositis. and in such a case the CRP should be brought down within normal limit.

***As such they suggest a Corticosteroid treatment for one month duration and monitor CRP and CPK values. also some physiotherapy suggested.
**Also suggest Glucosamine. and Calcium etc.

As you know I will like to stick to Homeopathy would like to know your views and remedial measures to be taken.

After your last response I went through some of the remedies you suggested for cold, I found "Medorrhinum" (if recurring) matching many symptoms, I have been having sinusitis for last 20 yrs and also been operated for same three years back, in childhood also couple of times had Pneumonia, and frequent attacks of cold and accompanied fever.
Presently Pain in neck/scapula/Thigh/Rheumatic Pains/Foot Sole Pain and Cramps/all over pain/All Symptoms worst in Day Time(sunrise to sunset), better after dark.
In family my Mother was asthamatic, and sister had TB in childhood.
Would appreciate your views.

Secondly happened to read "Fluoricum Acidum" how useful would it be for assimilation and nutrition problems( as we have already tried Calcarea Carb).

Awaiting your kind advise
Best rgds
Shri

Pune

July 14 2017
Dear Udayaji,
would appreciate if can throw some light on my post of 13-July-17, I wish I don't have relent to allopathic treatment.
If for practical reasons I am forced to take Steroid treatment to control body conditions going towards Polymyalgia Rheumatica. As per what allopaths say as evidence based medicine, how difficult would it be to return back to Homeopathy.
thanks and best rgds
Shri

--

July 15 2017
Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Myositis. means only multiple muscle pain due to rheumatic cause and inflammation of the muscles. precluding dermatomyositis. Now the condition could be brought on by an autoimmune disorder, where gluten free diet should be followed.....it can be from use of medicines like sulphonamides....it can follow viral and flue infections or similar sickness. Dengue or chicken guinea infections or combination of typhoid, chickengunea, flue symptoms and the like. If this was developing from childhood, it should be seen as autoimmune disorder. if it has a ruberic like after that flue I started having pain all over the body.....should mean a virus or bacteria is behind it......The medicines to be followed are Rhus Tox, Gelsemium, Bryonia, Ruta, Actea Racemosa, Eupatorium Perfolatum, Hypericum, Merc Sol.and Phosphorus....... I would suggest that you keep yourself on following regimen for three days and report.
1. Rhus Tox 1M single dose once.
2.. Gelsemium 200C one dose a day in the morning
3. Eupatorium Perfolatum 200C one dose in the afternoon.
3. Actea Racemosa 30C one dose in the evening.
4. One dose each of Ruta 6C and Phosphorus 30C before retiring to bed.

Use it for three days and report after each medicine....report in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.

--

Pune

July 16 2017
Dear Udayaji,
Extreme Thanks for your valuable advice,
will do as advised and report.
bestrgds
Shri

--

July 16 2017
ok

--

Pune

July 21 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
took the medicines as suggested, today is day2

1. Rhus Tox 1M single dose once. -- neck and overall stiffness and pain reduced, by 30-40%

2.Gelsemium 200C one dose a day in the morning -- sense of confidence, not much change on pain front.

3. Eupatorium Perfolatum 200C one dose in the afternoon. -- Less fatigue observed.

3. Actea Racemosa 30C one dose in the evening. --- Pain in neck and Achilles Tendon observed to be reduced.

4. One dose each of Ruta 6C and Phosphorus 30C before retiring to bed. -- not much difference noticed.

Today on day2 in morning-- pain in neck and between scapula was same as before.

please advise

thanks and bestrgds
Shri.

One doubt - as per my post of 13-July-17,
Can Medorrhinum be taken to counter frequent sinus attacks which I have been facing since childhood, and other Rheumatic conditions.

My questions may sound silly, but the overall body pain, fatigue, and rheumatic pains, sinus make things too confusing.

bestrgds
Shri

Pune

July 24 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Finished the remedial course suggested by you for 3 days, today is 2 days past, however seems neck stiffness is returning, the inter scapular pain and fatigue is on lower side, please advise if same medicines may be continued.

Secondly can you please give your opinion on use of medorrhinum to counter the tendency to catch colds/sinus,, and rheumatic pains.
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

July 24 2017
Medorrhinum is anti sycotic and as good as Thuja in its anti sycotic effects.....Being mostly Vaata Constitution as you are Thuja and Medorrhinum are very important medicine for you and Medorrhinum 1M single dose once in 15 days maximum three doses is what I would suggest for tendency to catch cold, sinus etc.......it can also help in rheumatic pains as it is an anti myasmetic medicine working against the predispositions received genetically by gunorrheal infections. It is a nosode and has to be used with caution i.e the distance between two doses has to be maintained unless otherwise specifically indicated or advised by physician.

Yes you can repeat those medicines after a few days gap.

--

Pune

July 25 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks for the kind advice, will follow as suggested.
Just happens to read one of your post of guidance in astrology, and needed sadhana.
I have presently entered my mid 2.5 year phase of sadesathi, seems same adding/intensifying my health problems.
Can you suggest any passifying mantra jaap.
Thanks and best regards
Shri

Pune

August 5 2017
Good day Udayaji,
8 days back took first dose of Medorrhinum 1M, can see difference in rheumatic pain front, the inter scapular pain is reduced, pain in foot sole is also reduced, will take next dose after 8 more days.
##Is it ok to take rhus tox, actea racemosa, gelsemium, eupertorium, phosphorous,in between as needed.
##Secondly do you have any experience about NONI Juice, which they say boosts immunity, reduces fatigue, and host of other benefits.
##forgot to mention, since taking Medorrhinum I have been experiencing some constipation, can you please suggest some remedy to ease it.

Please advice
Thanks and best rgds
Shri

--

August 5 2017
1. Yes you can use those medicines in between.
2. We had discussed about NONI (Morinda Citrifolia) earlier in this forum...It is a detox and deoxydent....which is similar in action like annona muricata. (soursoup)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyO8SbS3d5g

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop

Both have the capacity to prevent or cure cancer just as Simarouba Glauca (Lakshmi Taru)

Constipation will go away on its own if brought on by Medorrhinum, if not use Nux Vomica 30C single dose which is also an antidote to Medorrhinum.

--

Page 8 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.