Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Arnica Montana
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 183 & Views: 10913    Font    Page 6 of 8  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

March 6 2017
If it is an assimilation problem no amount of supplements will help ....and if not, the body will assimilate it from the daily food unless you are malnutrient or do not eat balanced food and vegetables/fruits......I cannot believe that calcium is not included in your daily food and therefore the mechanism of assimilation is at fault and after using medicines like Calcarea Carb to correct that; the use of few doses of calcium supplements could be sensible, otherwise not.....there are no homeopathic equivalents to supplements Homeopathy only activates the life force and do not function as nutrients or fight against illness or trigger whatever actions of that kind. It is the body that does everything once the life force is activagted......i.e. for e.,g. calcarea carb in homeopathic potency has affenity to the clacarea carb present within the human body at the ethereal levels and once a dose of calcarea carb is instilled in a person in homeopathic dose, it will report to the area where the life force behind the Calcarea Carb which is dormantly present there and activate that feeble or domant life force into kinetic and active life force making it function the way homeostatically required of it to act/or function and ought to act. Whereas the supplements you eat as calcium report to the Earth or Body level or channel of the human being which is the human body itself and goes through the fire or digestive channel and then carried by the Air channel to reach the ethereal channel as nutrient in its sublime form....and when this route is taken, it may or may not reach the sublime form due to many hurdles like dysphagia to indigestion to non assimilation to water channel blockages to air channel blockages etc....and artificial blockages like calcium channel blockage etc.etc. created by various allopathic medicine as indicated as part of action of such allopathic medicines........You might have seen that most of the allopathic medicines used for BP are calcium blockers..................!!!

--

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

March 7 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Thanks very much for the vivid explanation, and having given me your time.
I surely take a balanced diet and exercise as body permits, so calcarea carb should set calcium cycle right.

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

March 7 2017
ok

--

Pune

March 9 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Follow up update
I took Calc Carb 10M 10 Days ago (27th/Feb/17) after that took Cadmium Sulph 200 (one dose daily) for 3 days,

Pls Note ---
1) Calc Carb 10M did give me some relief in Neck Pain and stiffness, reduced fatigue, and reduction of perennial feverishness and reduced eye burning, It has also reduced Tinnitus noises 50%.

2) Cadmium Sulph 200 --- has given some relief in Right Foot and Sole Pain also reduction in Muscle Pain.

Present situation
1) As Yet quite some pain and stiffness in neck (cervical spondylisis).
2) Pain in Both Upper and Lower Arms
3) Ocassional Cramps in Right Hand Palm from Little Finger till Wrist.
4) Less Power in Arms - difficult to do physiotherapy exercises above 1 Kg weight dumbells. (Raising dumbells 90 degrees).
5) Some pain in Soles of Both Feet.

Please advise future remedial action.
many thanks for your kind support.
rgds
Shri

Pune

March 11 2017
Good day Udayaji,
I managed to procure Orthoherb Oil and use same, its giving me good relief.

Can you please clarify some doubts---
1) While taking Calcarea Carb 10M, after how many doses can I consider the Calcium assimilation has started to work as it should be, what is the self assessment.
2) In duration between two doses of Calc Carb, can I use supporting remedies like Rhustox/Arnica/Hypericum/Cheledonium/Ledum Pal/Lycopodium etc for Sciatica, Neck pain, scapula pain, muscle pain as situation needs.
3) Please also read my post of09/March/17

thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

March 13 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Today while getting up from bed I felt pull in right side of lower back around the L5-S1 vertebra level where I have been opeerated, this triggered severe Pain in right foot arch, and below right leg calf muscle.
Can I take Cadmium Sulph 200C, or do you suggest some other remedy.
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

March 13 2017
colocynthis 200 and Rhus Tox 200C one dose each.

--

Pune

March 13 2017
good day Udayaji,
many thanks will take and report,
also there is some tingling and numbness in Big toe, and adjacent two fingers of Right Foot.
and slight right scapula pain.
Overall fatigue is also increased.
pls advise
thanks and bstrgds
Shri

Pune

March 15 2017
Good day Udayaji,

Took colocynthis 200 and rhustox 200,
cramp in lower back and right foot arch subsided, but today a small pea sized haemorrhoid popped up with lots of irritation, also there was twisting like cramp near the navel.
pls advise something to tone down the haemorrhoid.

**pls also advise if I should take next dose of Calc Carb 10M, as the fatigue, constant feverishness and eye burning is slowly increasing. Last dose was taken 16 days back.

--OR--
Should I take the Trio of Sulphur/Calc Carb/Lycopodium.

thanks and rgds
shri

--

March 16 2017
you can repeat calcarea...the cramp at the navel would be addressed by it. use single dose of Nitric Acid 1M followed by Aesculus 30C three times a day for three days for the haemorrhoid.

--

Pune

March 16 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for your kind advise will do as guided and report results.
bstrgds
Shri

--

March 17 2017
ok

--

Pune

March 17 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Wanted to share with you some problem experienced last 3-4 days, and happens some times when there is mental pressure/stress when there is extra day to day work and responsibilities.

I feel lot of physical and mental exhaustion (Brain fog) and weakness in the spine at lumbar vertebral level, and between the scapula and neck vertebra, also with pain at neck and between scapula. .

Feel as though Spinal nerves have been battered OR over excited and they should be calmed, and brain needs to be rested. Have to lie down and relax even for few hours sometimes to be aided with allopathic pain killer(ibuprofen) if situation does not resolve.

Do not understand what remedy should be take in such situation.

please advise
thanks and bestrgds
Shri

Pune

March 22 2017
Good Day Udayaji,

Took single dose of Nitric Acid 1M followed by Aesculus 30C x 3 times a day for 3 days,
there is some reduction in fatigue, secondly the Haemorrhoid appears to be reduced in size with quite less irritation. can Aesculus 30C be repeated if needed.

** Imp-- recently on my routine visit to Rheumatologist did some blood tests it was found
1) ESR - 20 - on higher side - "normal 0-9" - these values used to be around 40-50 previously before homeopathy medication.
2) C-Reactive Protein - 7.8 High - "normal 0-5"
3) CPK - 285 High -"normal less than 171 for males"
4) Serum Calcium - 8.8 Low - "normal 8.8 - 10.6"
5) RA factor normal
6) Other tests CBC in normal range.
#Note - normal ranges are quoted from pathology report.

Rheumatologist says Higher side CPK does suggest some muscle wastage/degeneration activity contributing to loss of muscle mass/tone/strength, but is case with Fibromyalgia patients.

Pls Note - my rheumatologist is well aware that I do not take or intend to take Allopathic medicines, and am taking Homeopathic Medication.

Presently Stiffness and pain of neck along cervical spine and inter scapular pain, also mild pain in both foot soles, with extra pain in right foot arch.

I have today taken Calc Carb 10M, please advice future remedial action needed.

would be obliged if you may explain CRP and CPK in homeopathy concepts.

thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

March 23 2017
Dear Udayaji,
good day,
request you to please give me your views/advice for my post of 22nd-March-17
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

March 24 2017
Aesculus 30C can be repeated and if needed the potency can be raised to 200C.
CPK and CRP indicates as rightly pointed inflammation/damages in the muscles and consequent wastage......use the following medicines Rhus Tox 200C, Solidago 30C,Symphytum 200C one dose of each a day for three days and report.

--

Pune

March 25 2017
Good day Udayaji,
shall take and report,
one doubt -- after taking Calc Carb 10M experiencing constipation please advice how to over come it, or should it get normal by time.
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

March 25 2017
I think you have used enough of Calcarea Carb and may discontinue, the constipation will be removed on its own. or use one single dose of Nux Vomica.30C and report.

--

Pune

March 25 2017
Good day Udayaji,
shall wait for a couple of days, or else take nux vomica
thanks for the good advice
rgds
Shri

Pune

March 27 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Thanks very much for your good advice,
Yesterday took Nux Vomica 30, and was relieved from the constipative state, and also got relieved from body/muscle stiffness, and various aches and pains to a great extent.

Can I now take, Rhus Tox 200C, Solidago 30C,Symphytum 200C as guggested.

Secondly I read Aurvedic Medicine "Punarvasam" helps to reduce inflamation, will it be ok to take it without hampering homeopathy medication.

thanks again, best rgds
Shri

--

March 27 2017
It may not be Punarvasam......it must be Punarnavasavam.....which is an aasavam meaning in preparation the juice extract is not made into a kashaayam(kind of decoction) meaning it does not undergo heating process and therefore Aasavas are generally cool and Arishtaas which undergo heating process or Agni sanskaar is hot....Punarnava ....Boerhaavia diffusa.... Root (anti diabetic, diuretic,.pain relief, anti-inflammation, and treating indigestion)...is one of its major ingredient apart from around 25 other ingredients....Available with Arya Vaidya Shala kottakkal is an antiinflammatory, anti oedema, aasavam which works in splean and liver.....Its function in individual cases have to be checked with a Vaidya (Ayurvedic doctor) and used under prescription rather than self medication though in moderate doses no ayurvedic medicines show any side effects. Ayurvedic medicines usually do not contraindicate with homeo medicine if taken away from the homeo medicines or not used on the same day.
you can use Rhus Tox, Solidago and Symphytum best wishes.

--

Pune

March 27 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for clarification, as you said its "Punarnavasavam" I shall consult an Ayurvedic Doctor for its usage, and keep in mind your directions.

Shall let you know after taking Rhustox/Soildago/Symphytum

thanks and best rgds
Shri

Pune

April 4 2017
Good day Udayaji,

Took Rhustox 200/Soildago 30/Symphytum 200,
for three days, two days ago, but did not observe much difference on pain front.

At present have been overtaken by extreme fatigue, may be due to extreme summer heat.
Pain in Cervical vertebra and between inter-scapular region persisting. have almost become homebound.

Please also suggest some remedy for muscle weakness, and loss of tone.

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

April 4 2017
for muscle weakness and tone use phosphorus 30C for pain in Cervical and inter scapular region use conium mac 30C three times a day for one day and report.

--

Pune

April 4 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks, do you mean Phosphorus 30, 3 times one day, and conium Mac 30 , 3 times for one day,
Thanks and this,
Shri

--

April 4 2017
phosphorus 30 is for muscle tone and therefore has to be used for very long period with some gaps between repetitions.....

--

Pune

April 5 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for your guidance, is it ok if I take Phosphorus 30C, for One month, stop for 10 days then repeat for One month and continue the cycle.

Secondly - I am facing some throat irritation, and frequent coughing due to it, also occasionally Phlegm comes in mouth, I think its due to extreme change in weather (heat wave).

please advice
thanks and rgds
Shri

Page 6 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.