Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ceanothus Americanus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules
Started by: alberto at November 15 2015

Replies: 77 & Views: 5375    Font    Page 4 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4          Reply

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: TaraJoy

June 28 2017
It's my pleasure Albert.
I do hope this isn't too intrusive....don't feel you have to reply....I hadn't read the entire thread at first but now I've done, I see you indicated that the doctors were wanting to remove the thyroid, and they'd already done the appendix, gall bladder and uterus over the years. That's a trend you surely don't want to be continuing! What's the connection? What do you think is going on in 'the big picture'? (Let's not be holding our breath whilst waiting for the surgeons to enlighten us). This is just me speaking to you as a female of a similar age to your friend, myself with thyroid nodules and cysts as well as gall bladder issues (I've still got those organs but I'm down one kidney and one ovary), and these are the questions I use to direct my own course.

Another thing on the weight is that some folks believe that if a body is poor at detoxifying, then it will increase its number of fat cells as as a place to store the toxins that it can't eliminate, thereby shunting them away from major organs. If that were the case, reducing the fat would not be in the body's best interest, so you could see why it might resist doing so despite right diet, remedies etc. I don't know if this is 'proven fact' but it seems plausible to me. Would your friend consider something under Naturopathy or Ayurveda? To the best of my understanding, Naturopaths believe that there is no chance of health unless the body is eliminating waste properly. As well, they believe the emotions are an additional means of releasing stored toxins. Could be the EFT would come in handy there if needed. I'm not very familiar with Ayurveda but you've likely seen Udaya's past post regarding Upavasa? (Guidance would be needed). Perhaps he could direct you there. Just food for thought. I'll leave it to you gentlemen! :0)

With my best wishes,
Tara

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: alberto

November 2 2017
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar,
This case in short regarding enlarged thyroid gland:

She had enlarged thyroid glands that was visible by eye.
She started iodium.1M at the end of year 2015 for a long time one dose every week and then in 10M.
After one year the result was somehow good and the glands became smaller.
Then she took the medicine in 50M one dose every month.
The result in the second year even though she took the medicine in higher dose was not that satisfactory.
A part of her thyroid became a bit smaller,a part did not change and a part became a bit bigger!!!
Her thyroid works well and she is well in general.
Please kindly advise us what to do.
Her doctor pushes her for a surgery but she would like to avoid it.
Please kindly advise.
With Respect.

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: udaya kumar
--

November 2 2017
Go back to 200C one dose every week.

--

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: alberto

November 2 2017
Thanks so much.

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: udaya kumar
--

November 3 2017
ok

--

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.