Aggravations
About Potency
Make A Medicine
Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ampelopsis Quinquefolia (virginia Creeper)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules
Started by: alberto at November 15 2015

Replies: 73 & Views: 4990    Font    Page 3 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3          Reply

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: alberto

March 24 2017
Dear Sir,
She tried:
Cal-Car.200 once a week
Thyroid.200 once a week
Phyl-berry.6x three times a day each time 3 days
Nat-phos.6x sometimes
Fuchs ves.8x three times a day each time 3 days

Amazingly she didn't loose any weight.
Is it because Phyllis-berry and Fuchs vex was not in Q or 3x ?
Phyllis- beer .6x helped her for more call of nature but over all she did not loose weight.
Please kindly advise.
With Respect.

April 1 2017
A copy.

April 4 2017
A copy.

April 10 2017
A copy.
I also should add that this lady have a hard time to use if bathroom and it's not every day.i can say every other day.
When she used Phyllis berry, she used bathroom every day.
Please kindly advise.
With Respect.

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: udaya kumar
--

April 11 2017
I do not understand you.....!!

--

April 11 2017
Please forgive me for not being clear.
She used the above medicines for a few weeks but she did not loose weight.
In general she is kind of conspitated. She uses the bathroom not every day but every other day.
Now she stopped using above medicines .please kindly read my post on March /24/2017
Sometimes she only uses Phillis Berries, because it helps her to use bathroom.
Is there anything we can do for her to loose weight?
Thanks for your time.
With Respect.

April 13 2017
A copy.

--

April 14 2017
use phytolacca berry on a continuous basis.... use the following medicines
1. Sulphur 200C morning single dose.
2. Calcarea Carb 200C afternoon single dose.
3. Lycopodium 200C night single dose.
repeat it every week one dose each as per schedule above.

--

April 26 2017
Hi
I'm understanding:
To take the trio every week and phytocola berry like 3 to 4 days a week.
Am I right?
Can she take the other medicines as well or only the trio and phytocola berry?

One more thing:
It's a while that she feels pain on left side of her chest , it's above her heart , it seems that her muscles ache. It's not her heart , it's above her heart.
Rhus Tox .200 did not help.
Please kindly advise on above questions.
We are grateful.
With Respect.

--

April 26 2017
1. yes.
2. use Arnica 30C. and/or single dose of carbo veg...30C.

--

April 26 2017
Thanks.

May 4 2017
Thanks so much.
Carb-Veg.30 did an excellent job.
Thank you.

With Respect.

--

May 4 2017
it is trapped air.....

--

May 4 2017
Dear Sir,
She will try the trio every week with other medicines to loose weight.
Just one more thing to clarify,she still has large nuddlles and taking Iodium .50M would work against her medicines to loose weight.( she took Iodium 1M and 10 M before for a few months).
Please kindly advise what to do . Can she take Iodium .6X every week for 2 or 3 days for a long period?
Please kindly advise on this matter and I think we can finalize this case.
With Respect.

May 7 2017
A copy.

--

May 8 2017
yes. 50M according to the way I understand about Iodium should activate the body to work against the other medicines for 6X can be used for longer periods.

--

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: agn

May 29 2017
Dear Udaya sir. Can iodum be used without individualisation for goitre/thyroid swellings?

As in this case, many goitre patients are also overweight as against the wt loss specific to iodum.

Is there any difference in treating soft, hard, colloid goiters?

June 19 2017
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar,
This lady is taking below medicines for almost a month:
1)The Trio once a week

2)Phytocola Berry. 6X. 3 days week , each day 3 timed

3) Iodium.6X three days a week, each day 3 times

She is also watching her diet,she also had her blood test and all was good , her doctor said her liver is working well,
But still she is not loosing weight!!!
And her neck ( nuddle) looks larger!!
What should be done??
Can I give her Iodium.50 M once a month?
Why do you think she is not loosing weight?
Please kindly advice.
Thanks so much.
With Respect.

--

June 19 2017
I wish I had a magical wand Albert......!!!

--

June 19 2017
I understand.
I'm grateful.

--

June 20 2017
ok thanks

--

Re:Kind Att: Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,About Thyroid Nodules By: TaraJoy

June 26 2017
Dear Albert,
Many folks use the Emotional Freedom Technique to help with weight. Just passing that along if you and your friend are interested. I've used EFT for other purposes for many years and it's been brilliant for me. It's a practice, not a quick fix.
Regards,
Tara

June 26 2017
Dear Tara,
Would you explain what exactly is EFT?
Thanks.

June 27 2017
Dear Albert,
Apologies for not elaborating - it was only me trying not to bore you in the event that you were already familiar. :0)
Here is one of the primary websites (and there are plenty - google around to see what suits). You can also google EFT weight loss specifically.
https://www.emofree.com/
My understanding is that it's basically a form of accupressure whilst speaking certain statements. I won't try to explain how and if it 'works'. Like homeopathy, it will have its critics and naysayers. To each, his own. My thought would be to practice the tapping w/o worrying about saying anything. It's quite easy to learn. Then add the statements as directed Follow the protocol until you develop your own rhythm and style (that's just my opinion). I first learned from a book. These days, there are numerous videos to watch and learn from.

I believe the instructions said to use rating scales for your symptoms. For my part, I dispensed with this measuring aspect and prefer to let the energy flow. For example, the first few times, I didn't notice anything happening but later realised I was impelled to massage my head/scalp/skull in very specific places. It seemed like something I wasn't aware that I needed. It happens I have a congenital anomaly in the skull and I reckon some of my personal symptoms might have to do with this restriction even though the connection isn't obvious. The body knows what it needs. Later, I found that I experienced memories of past occurrences - quite mundane things but vaguely unpleasant - and I reckon they were meant to be brought up as well. From there, I experienced much more vivid recollections, like watching a film. It's truly astonishing. Again, the connection isn't obvious but I just trust in it as a component of healing that is beyond words. I'm not sure if it operates differently for different individuals. I do know some folks who just use it to relax and don't worry about anything else. The hardest part for me is remembering to do something for myself. I've the opposite issue to your friend - cannot put on weight - but if she would care to have a go with EFT and is interested in posting, I'm happy to chat with her here.
Best wishes,
Tara
PS: Albert, have you investigated the homeopathic idea of 'obstacle to cure' in this case?

June 28 2017
Dear Tara
I'm grateful for your time and explanation.
I will look into it.
With Respect.

June 28 2017
It's my pleasure Albert.
I do hope this isn't too intrusive....don't feel you have to reply....I hadn't read the entire thread at first but now I've done, I see you indicated that the doctors were wanting to remove the thyroid, and they'd already done the appendix, gall bladder and uterus over the years. That's a trend you surely don't want to be continuing! What's the connection? What do you think is going on in 'the big picture'? (Let's not be holding our breath whilst waiting for the surgeons to enlighten us). This is just me speaking to you as a female of a similar age to your friend, myself with thyroid nodules and cysts as well as gall bladder issues (I've still got those organs but I'm down one kidney and one ovary), and these are the questions I use to direct my own course.

Another thing on the weight is that some folks believe that if a body is poor at detoxifying, then it will increase its number of fat cells as as a place to store the toxins that it can't eliminate, thereby shunting them away from major organs. If that were the case, reducing the fat would not be in the body's best interest, so you could see why it might resist doing so despite right diet, remedies etc. I don't know if this is 'proven fact' but it seems plausible to me. Would your friend consider something under Naturopathy or Ayurveda? To the best of my understanding, Naturopaths believe that there is no chance of health unless the body is eliminating waste properly. As well, they believe the emotions are an additional means of releasing stored toxins. Could be the EFT would come in handy there if needed. I'm not very familiar with Ayurveda but you've likely seen Udaya's past post regarding Upavasa? (Guidance would be needed). Perhaps he could direct you there. Just food for thought. I'll leave it to you gentlemen! :0)

With my best wishes,
Tara

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.