Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Chestnut Bud [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Urine problem during night
Started by: Sunnyahmed at June 21 2015

Replies: 109 & Views: 7481    Font    Page 4 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:Urine problem during night By: udaya kumar
--

January 20 2017
That has to be addressed .by admin...i have no locus standi there....!

--

--

February 8 2017
Even I had HGB 18 which is not too high. I have seen people claiming 21.or more ....
use your constitutional medicine.

--

--

April 14 2017
Arnica 6C for longer periods three times a day in wet doses is all that seems to be required for you now on..... best wishes.

--

--

April 15 2017
What is required is weekly oil bath. use any oil coconut oil or linseed or olive or badam oil massage it over the body wait for half hour and take the bath twice in a week or more.....also alternatively you can use magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salt) two times a week. Lie down dipping the back portion in warm to hot water in the tub for 20 minutes with epsome salt dissolved in it....50 to 100 grams of empsom salt in quarter tub water would be ideal....Rinse and bathe with normal water thereafter....

--

--

April 30 2017
ok....i have replied your other thread.

--

--

May 4 2017
What you have is an essential hypertension probably due to kidney insufficiency. At your age the systolic need not be counted as high....pulse is perfect and therefore no need to worry. Sugar is perfect and Uric Acid is high if it is 347....At that reading you should be gouty and bulky.....if not there is something wrong with the readings. with the high serum creatinine and potassium, nitrogen levels indicate kidneys are not functioning normally and probable kidney diseases like cysts , glomerolonephritis et al. use the combination ABC... i.e. Apis Mel Bryonia,Benzoic Acid,Beriberis Vulgaris,Cochicum. (Beriberis in Q and rest in 30C ) for three days
For prostate use Sabal Serrulata Q and Selenium 30C. for one week.

--

--

May 6 2017
all of them can be use as combination medici ne i.e 5 drops each in one ounce water three times a day use beriberis vulgaris and sabal serrulata seperately in another ounce of water two medicines together

--

--

June 10 2017
use THLASPI BURSA PASTORIS Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week and report.

--

--

June 10 2017
use Colchicum 3X and Beriberis Vulgaris Q with Apis Mel 30C three times a day.

--

--

June 20 2017
For Plethora ( i.e. excess of red blood corpuscles in blood ) use Arsenic Album 200C one dose a day for three days and then one dose a week until it is resolved...use also Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for a week).... Arsenic 200will also address Bronchitis/Asthmatic including wheezing and dispnoea if any. Best wishes.

--

Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.