Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Lycopus Virginicus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Urine problem during night
Started by: Sunnyahmed at June 21 2015

Replies: 100 & Views: 7044    Font    Page 3 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:Urine problem during night By: Sunnyahmed
Saudi Arabia

September 9 2016
Jazakallah. Will keep you posted.

Re:Urine problem during night By: udaya kumar
--

September 9 2016
w-antum fa-jazākum Allāhu khayran...

--

Saudi Arabia

October 4 2016
Respected Sir,

Hope all is well. Today I went for routine check up - results are as under:

- BP 80/150 Pulse 80
- Sugar (fasting 7 Avergage 6.1)
- Uric Acid normal
- Homoglobin 18 WBC 12000 HIGH Oxygen 93
- Lungs X-ray normal
- Prostate better
- Urine Flow - better

Medicines: Olmetec 40mg, Ctrestor 20mg, Concor 2.5 mg, omnic 0.4mg

Complaints

- Laziness not active even after taking full sleep of 7 hrs
- Sometimes short breath on stair cases and walking
- suffering from chest infection (congestion), 2 years ago I was diagnosed mild emphysema. I get frequent attacks of chest infection.
- ED ( no erection at all)
- Homoglobin HIGH

Before my Homoglobin was 21.6. In June 2016 I have donated 2 units blood and my homoglobine came down to 17.5. On September 5 it was checked it is 18.7
(elevated). On October 2 it was checked it is 18 (improved). I am thinking to stop Omnic as my prostates are better now and I go for urine in night one time only.

Taking Homeopathic medicines
-------------------------------------

Bryonia 30 + Antim Tart 30 (if and when needed), Arnica 6 (wet dose) twice daily, Cratageus Q, Bulberis Vulg Q, Ceanothus A. Q

Should I start Nux V 30 and Gingko Bil Q for ED

I need your help to improve my health condition and to stop all allopathic medicines.

--

October 5 2016
Olmetec may be gradually stopped replacing with one single dose of Cactus Grandiflorus whenever there is a constriction feeling in chest. Ctrestor could be replaced by Arnica 30C and Crataegus oxy. Q on regular basis. Concor on consultation of the doctor could be changed to Concor A.M. and continued until Arnica takes over. Ominic may be discontinued and could be replaced by Damiana Q+Sabal Serrulata Q + Tribulus Terr,. Q combination five drops each in one ounce water. Gingko and Nux need not be taken then.... best wishes.

--

Saudi Arabia

October 5 2016
Jazakallah. Will keep you posted.

--

October 5 2016
"w-antum fa-jazākum Allāhu khayran"

--

Saudi Arabia

December 2 2016
Respected Sir,
Hope all is well. As advised I have STOPPED Olmetec, Ctrestor, Ominic
REPLACED BY
Cactus Q 10 drops daily, Arnica 30 (wet dose) 1 dose daily, Crategus Q 10 drops daily, Damiana Q+Sabal Serrulata Q + Tribulus Terr,. Q combination five drops each daily, Concor 2.5mg and aspirine.
This week I went for routine check up - results are as under:

- BP 90/150 Pulse 72
- Sugar (fasting 6.5 - 3 months Avergage 6.3)
- Uric Acid 367
- lipids normal

- Kidney Function Creatinene 150 HIGH
- Triglycerides 2.5 HIGH
- Homoglobin 19.9 WBC 11.6 HIGH Oxygen 95

Doctor said - Creatinene, Triglycerides and Homoglobin are high. After one month tests will be repeated. If Homoglobin goes up again blood will be extracted. In june 2016 blood has already been extracted. JK2 test is negative. Doctor asked me not to take foods containing iron. TFor Triglycerides he has given medicine Lipanthyl 145 (1 tab daily) which i have not started yet. I am walking everyday one hour

Your kind help is earnestly requested.

Jazakallah

--

December 3 2016
Use cochicum 30c with betiberis vulgaris a 3 times a day for high uric acid test will fall in place. Continue crataegus with arnica 30c

--

Saudi Arabia

December 4 2016
Respected Sir,
Thanks for your reply. My Uric Acid is normal.

- Kidney Function Creatinene 150 HIGH
- Triglycerides 2.5 HIGH
- Homoglobin 19.9 WBC 11.6 HIGH Oxygen 95
Your guidance please.
Thank you very much.

--

December 5 2016
the normal uric acid levels are 2.4 to 6 mg/dl....you have mentioned it as 367 please clarify.....!!

--

--

December 6 2016
No....if the doctor said so then there could be a mistake it may be 3.67 i.e. 3 point 67
high oxygen is due to high Hemogloblin.....use Crataegus oxy Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for tryglycerides....

--

--

December 6 2016
As Lecithinum and ferrum phos etc. raise the Hb count in the blood at their lower potencies,.......;;;; As a matter of experiment you could very well try them in higher potencies to reduce the blood count......may be 1M or above......Since I am sailing here in unchartered waters the suggestion of experiment......!!!

--

--

January 10 2017
Cactus may be stopped...damiana may be stopped..Sabal may be stopped.....use taraxacum Q instead...use Thuja 200C one dose a week. consult with the doctor and use Concor AM 2.5. in place of Concor.

--

--

January 12 2017
To my mind there are two types of disorders in this Myeloproliferative disorder neoplasm leading to polycethemia, thrombocythemia, myelofibrosis and similar disorders.....one is as the names Myelo indicates has its origin in stem cells and therefore of genetic mutation..... the other haemo imbalance could be induced as the emphysema background indicates and is more relevant in terms of my high altitude theory postulated earlier.......In the case 1. we may have to resort to medicines that help with bone marrow stem cells and its functions and their proliferative functions....and thereafter preventing deep vein thrombosis and similar heart related including stroke aneuresis etc. aspects by purifying and correcting the viscosity of the blood.....
the 2nd method is to address the problem at root or at genetic predisposition by using the constitutional medicine....

1. In the first approach the following medicines are very important.
. 1. Arsenic Album 2. Arnica 3. Phosphorus. where Arsenic and Phosphorus could go to the root of the problem and Arnica would correct the viscocity of the blood and prevent damages. If the problem is due to spleen affections ceanothus A. Q and PARTHENIUM HYSTEROPHORUS Q and Aranea Diadema may be useful.. In lung conditions ARALIA RACEMOSA can also be useful.....subject to symptoms agreeing with individual.
In your case use Arsenic Album 200C one weekly doses. with phosphorus 30C three times a day.

Please check the constitutional medicine from the link Find your constitutional remedy at the top of this forum by honestly answering the questions therein and report here the findings....it will probably be arsenic or phosphorus. best wishes.

--

--

January 13 2017
Continue Crataegus with Arnica considering your past history of Cardiac Arrrest. Arsenic Album and Phosphorus may be used initially upto Arsenic 7 weekly doses and one week of phosphorus. Check the constitutional medicine....as Therapy with consitutional medicine is highly advised.

--

--

January 13 2017
I repeat what I wrote above.....

Find your constitutional remedy from the link provided there at the top of this forum by honestly answering the questions therein
or click on to this link:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/menu/Constitution/personality1.php

--

--

January 20 2017
That has to be addressed .by admin...i have no locus standi there....!

--

Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.