Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Eosinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 566 & Views: 54435    Font    Page 23 of 23  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23          Reply

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

September 1 2017
yes

--

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

September 4 2017
Happy Oman to you and all members.

I am continuing the remedies. I got about attack yesterday evening. I have monitored that whenever having Chickpeas and lentil (Daal) in food getting some troubles in stomach and slowly getting flaunts. After few hours getting suffocation and sometimes leads to bout attack.

You are kindly requested to advise please.

Gulf

September 7 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Awaiting for your kind advise please.
Best regards,

--

September 7 2017
Happy Onam...I didn't have one this year...!!
Chcik peas and Lentil both creates gas. One technology that we use is when Lentils are made or chickpeas for that matter, we add plenty of Jeera (Cumin seeds) and coriander to keep the stomach cool and keep the gas at bay......You may use Jeera water after food...Fry jeera (cumin seeds) and use one spoon to one to two glasses of water....and drink it lukewarm after food....There will not be any gas formations and even if there is it will settle.

--

Gulf

September 7 2017
Thanking you Udayaji,

I will start jeera water as advised and will report the benefits.

Best regards,

--

September 7 2017
ok

--

Gulf

September 11 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I am very grateful for your valuable advise.

Keep continuing the advised remedies, Ars Alb 200 3 times a day, Antim Tart 30C and Bryonia 30C as combined together twice a day.

Experiencing more relief following jeera water as advised. Use of Ventolin is quite reduced. Shall I take homeopathy remedy following jeera water. Taking jeera water, following food only. Feel quite comfort in abdomen and no flatulence experienced after jeera water. But, still awoke 1-2 time at sleep and need a puff.

Can I take jeera water as a normal water other than after food.

Once again very grateful to your kind advise.

You are kindly requested to advise further.

Best regards,

--

September 11 2017
yes you can use homeo remedy after jeera water....Jeera water is in a way homeopathic remedy....when any substance is dissolved in water and succused or ionised through succusion or even by boiling, it attains the homeopathic potency......!! Like Aspirin is allopathic and has side effects but when it is effevescent and dissolved in water it loses its side effect to large extent and gains more medicinal power.....Every allopathic medicine in minute doses dissolved in water and succused should work like homeo medicine without side effects....

--

Gulf

September 12 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you for the details. I will continue jeera water.

I having severe pain on back of right palm from the morning. Took Rhus Tox 200C and Ruta 30C. I could not take a glass and can't fold my fingers.No swelling. Mainly pain in wrist, seems sprain.

Best regards,

--

September 12 2017
Catch with left palm on the wrist from behind..i.e. four fingers of the left palm will rest on the right side of the wrist and the thumb will be pointing towards them from left side of wrist to right side... Using the inner corner of the angle of the thumb and forefinger use slight pressure on the left foremost corner of the wrist..... there will be a click and the pain will subside.

--

Gulf

September 12 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you, very painful following the slight pressure and slightly swelling. Check Uric acid and the result is 397.1 umol/L. Doctor told it is high. Should be less 300.

--

September 12 2017
use Colchicum 3X three times a day for three days and Beriberis vulgaris Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days.

--

Gulf

September 13 2017
Respected Udayaji,

We don't have Colchicum 3X and having 30C. Taking Both remedies as advised. There is swelling and pain. Colocynthis helps for pain.

Your kind advise please.

Best regards,

Gulf

September 14 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Keep continuing the remedies for Uric acid as advised. The pain and swelling subsided. I have taken Colocynthis for pain.

Very grateful for the kind advise.

Best regards,

--

September 14 2017
ok continue if needed.

--

Gulf

September 22 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you for the valuable advice and wrist pain and swelling is completely gone.shall I take the remedies for three days as a precaution by fortnightly or there is any remedy to control Uric acid.

Reduced the dose of Ars Alb 200C to a dose every evening and Antim Tart + Bryonia twice a day. There is very good improvement in asthma. Ventolin usage also subsided to 3-4 times a day. (It was every two hours previously). Do we need to take any remedy for lung since I have used lot of Ventolin inhaler. Now, I am using Spiro meter by inspiration and reaching all three balls to the target without any obstacle. (600cc/sec, 900cc/sec and 1200cc/sec). Some times the ball of 1200cc/sec will not reach to top.

Your kind advise please.

--

September 23 2017
Good. Continue use of spirometer.....use Vaayu Mudra i.e. touching the tip of the thumb at the ankle between thumb and first finger and stay on in that position with deep breathing slowly so that it does not trigger cough....use anuloma viloma kriya to strengthen the lungs and nervous system and reduce the stress and anxiety. continue use of the present medicines. use Aspidosperma Q as lung tonic and occasional use of carbo veg 30C.

--

Gulf

September 23 2017
Thanking you Udayaji,
I will follow your advise and pleased advise regarding Uric acid.

Regards,

--

September 24 2017
Beriberis Vulgaris, Benzoic Acid and Colchicum are the most indicated medicines for Uric Acid....Check the symptoms of Benzoic Acid and Colchicum and chose between the two...Beriberis Q may be used irrespective which ever the other medicine you chose.

--

Page 23 of 23
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.