Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Astragalus Mollissimus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 589 & Views: 58592    Font    Page 21 of 24  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next          Reply

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

July 6 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Ok, I have taken Nat Sulph 1M as advised last night at bed time, but the same attack around 3.30am. I had Asafotida also yesterday evening. You are kindly requested to suggest the remedy for "asthma of gastric origin and chronic nature".

Your kind advise please.

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

July 6 2017
Natrum Sulph is meant for that.(."asthma of gastric origin and chronic nature".) ..p-lease wait for results of the medicine even though there was another bout at 3.30 a.m. 1M works for longer periods.... Is there evacuation of stool with gas?

--

Gulf

July 8 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I slept well without disturbance on 6th July night and awakened three times due to uneasy in breathing and for urine last night (7/7/17).
Normally, taking Ventolin every three/four hour in day times.

Yes, there is evacuation of stool following gas in normal times, not during attack.
Also, taking terminalia chebula powder(herbal) in warm water since last ten days after dinner.

Your kind advise please.

Best regards,

Gulf

July 10 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Since three days high humidity 88% and getting breathing problems often. Last night also woke up twice and used inhaler.

You are kindly requested to advise please.

Gulf

July 17 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Still I am having the trouble while sleeping at night, awake 2-3times and inhale Ventolin on each occasions. During day time need Ventolin 3-4 times.

Whenever there is flatulence, feeling difficult in breathing.

Best regards,

--

July 17 2017
use lycopodium 300C......apply hing (asafotida ) paste around navel once only to remove flatulance.

--

Gulf

July 18 2017
Thanking You,

I have applied hing paste as instructed.Can we repeat again if flatulence exist. Lycopodium 30C how many doses to take.

Disturbed the sleep at night around 12.15am and 4.10am, got a bout at 4.10am. Start with a cough while sleeping other than left side and it start to suffocate. No disturbances in sleep if taking 1/6 portion of anti histamine tablet to avoid the itching on every third day.

Gulf

July 23 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I have taken Bryonia 30C for the humidity and taken Rumex at night, experienced some relief and not much disturbance in sleep.

Extend the duration for antihistamine tablet (not taking) upto five days (normally taking after threes days) and bear the itching. Experienced trouble breathing then took 1/6 portions of the tablet.

Feeling like while talking hearing myself from left ear and seems there is blocki.

Shall continue Bryonia and Rumex at night for the relief.

Gulf

July 26 2017
Respected Udayaji,

The same disturbance every night, awakened 2-3 times at night. You are kindly requested to advise please.

Best regards,

--

July 27 2017
use Belladonna 30C for Feeling like while talking hearing myself from left ear and seems there is block report

--

Gulf

July 31 2017
Thanking you Udayaji,

I have taken Belladona as advised for three days and the ear problem is corrected. Also, I had flatulence following any hot drinks and it is cleared now.

But, I am facing suffocation now and then, specially at night which is disturbed the sleep. Awaken 2-3 times. During intake of anti histamine 1/6 portion, sleeping without disturbances twice in week, which I did not like to continue on daily basis.

Shall I repeat Ipecac for phlegm and Antim Tart for wheezing.

You are kindly requested to advise.

Gulf

August 2 2017
Respected Udayaji, URGENT -

Experiencing difficulties even during summer, could not sleep well without disturbances. Currently taking the following remedies:If I am doing wrong please correct me.

Ipecac 30C
Rumex C 30C
Antim Tart 30C
Kali Bich 30C at bed time to avoid any cough.

Had steam inhalation last night before bed time and awaken 2.00am with suffocation. Then, took nibulizer. Again got a bout attack at 5.00am while wake up.

You are kindly requested advise please.

Best regards,

--

August 2 2017
Ipec may be used in lower potency...Antim Tart to be used only if there is croup i.e. rattling of mucus in chest. Kali Bich should have stringy mucus......use Arsenic Album in LM potencies i.e. start with LM6. Rumex can stop if it is not giving you benefit.....If LM potency is not readily available use single dose of Arsenic Album 200C before going to sleep. Discontinue Kali Bich then.

--

Gulf

August 2 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you for kind advise, there are wheezing like rattling in throat. Because taking Anti Tart. We have Ars Album LM 6 in hand. Please advise how many dose to take and how long.

Best regards,

--

August 2 2017
single dose before retiring.....report next day.....

--

Gulf

August 2 2017
You mean before bedtime, will take and report tomorrow.

Best regards,

--

August 2 2017
yes.

--

Gulf

August 3 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Taken the remedy as advised Ars Album LM6 at bed time. Felt uneasy and woke up and sitting in the bed. Got severe bout at 2.00am, could not take breath at all. Immediately my daughter arranged the nebuliser with Palmicort 2.5mg to get relief.

Since going to take ARS LM6 at bed time, to get the result of ARS LM6, I did not take Asafoetida 30C and anti histamine tablet 1/6 portion as second time in this week.

The severe attack bout comes very rare previously, but experiencing very often now. Really it is worrying me lot.

Getting very dry throat while sleeping straight (might sleep with open mouth).

Best regards,

Gulf

August 3 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Waiting for your kind advise to take the remedies.

Please advise.

Best regards,

--

August 4 2017
LM is very high potency so please wait....in case of acute attack use Arsenic Album 200C single dose

--

Gulf

August 4 2017
Thanking you Udayaji, will wait. Shall I take Asafoetida 30C at night time as taken previously during Ramadan.

Kindly requested to advise please.

Best regards,

--

August 4 2017
yes but not too many doses.

--

Gulf

August 6 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I will take Asafoetida as advised, if there is any substitute remedy for Asafoetida then it will help me.

Again today experienced suffocation with flatulences. Also woken up three times last night.

I think, might facing digestion and gastric problems.

Headache, due to lack of sleep and had paracetamol after lunch.

--

August 7 2017
give some break use Ars Alb. 200C sos. otherwise do not take any medicines....Do Baap (steam inhalation)

--

Gulf

August 7 2017
Thanking you Udayaji,

Give a break and do the steam inhalation every night. Stop all remedies as advised. Give feedback end of this week.

Best regards,

--

August 8 2017
ok use Ars.alb 200 for emergency.

--

Gulf

August 11 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I have stopped all the remedies from 7th August and got a bout at 1.00am. Used Ventolin more puffs an had a dose of Ars Alb 200C.

But, having suffocation now and then, using Ventolin. Getting cough by tickling in throat. Got much gargle sound while exhale breathing, tried to cough out to bring phlegm out. Couldn't, then used Ars Alb 200C last night. No relaxation found. Used a dose of Antim Tart 30C to get sleep around 11.30 pm. Still cough is there now and then. While coughing in day time, phlegm out easily, couldn't do it same in the evening and nigh.

Doing steam inhalation every night and awaken 1-2 times at night.

There is wheezing while flatulences.

Regards,

Page 21 of 24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 21 of 24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.