Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Fragaria Vesca
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 505 & Views: 50593    Font    Page 21 of 21  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21          Reply

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

July 6 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Ok, I have taken Nat Sulph 1M as advised last night at bed time, but the same attack around 3.30am. I had Asafotida also yesterday evening. You are kindly requested to suggest the remedy for "asthma of gastric origin and chronic nature".

Your kind advise please.

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

July 6 2017
Natrum Sulph is meant for that.(."asthma of gastric origin and chronic nature".) ..p-lease wait for results of the medicine even though there was another bout at 3.30 a.m. 1M works for longer periods.... Is there evacuation of stool with gas?

--

Gulf

July 8 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I slept well without disturbance on 6th July night and awakened three times due to uneasy in breathing and for urine last night (7/7/17).
Normally, taking Ventolin every three/four hour in day times.

Yes, there is evacuation of stool following gas in normal times, not during attack.
Also, taking terminalia chebula powder(herbal) in warm water since last ten days after dinner.

Your kind advise please.

Best regards,

Gulf

July 10 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Since three days high humidity 88% and getting breathing problems often. Last night also woke up twice and used inhaler.

You are kindly requested to advise please.

Gulf

July 17 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Still I am having the trouble while sleeping at night, awake 2-3times and inhale Ventolin on each occasions. During day time need Ventolin 3-4 times.

Whenever there is flatulence, feeling difficult in breathing.

Best regards,

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

July 17 2017
use lycopodium 300C......apply hing (asafotida ) paste around navel once only to remove flatulance.

--

Gulf

July 18 2017
Thanking You,

I have applied hing paste as instructed.Can we repeat again if flatulence exist. Lycopodium 30C how many doses to take.

Disturbed the sleep at night around 12.15am and 4.10am, got a bout at 4.10am. Start with a cough while sleeping other than left side and it start to suffocate. No disturbances in sleep if taking 1/6 portion of anti histamine tablet to avoid the itching on every third day.

Gulf

July 23 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I have taken Bryonia 30C for the humidity and taken Rumex at night, experienced some relief and not much disturbance in sleep.

Extend the duration for antihistamine tablet (not taking) upto five days (normally taking after threes days) and bear the itching. Experienced trouble breathing then took 1/6 portions of the tablet.

Feeling like while talking hearing myself from left ear and seems there is blocki.

Shall continue Bryonia and Rumex at night for the relief.

Page 21 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.