Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Scrophularia Nodosa
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 570 & Views: 56065    Font    Page 1 of 23  Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next          Reply

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

October 4 2014
I am suffering from Asthma since last six years specially in winter.

I have posted my details already to you and you wrote the remedy as following:

Dear Mohammed,
Use Arsenic Album 200C three times a day for three days....and use it when ever there is a bout of Asthma.....do not use inhalers unless it is absolute emergency.....you may write in the forum or in udayan54@yahoo.com.....I rarely visit this email id......with best wishes.....

From Me to Mr. Udayaji.

Dear Udayaji,

Thanking you indeed and I have started the remedy from today (04/10/14) and feeling better.

I hope that it will work and did not use the mouth spray till now.

Will report following three days courses.

Please adivse

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

October 4 2014
it will work....continue its use....with best wishes.

--

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara
Gulf

October 5 2014
Keep continuing the remedy, but got the attack at 2.30am which forced to take Ventolin inhaler.

Actually, did not take the allergy tablet last night. Shall I take more doses than three a day.

Getting stomach blotting following each food after Ars started.

Please advise.

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

October 7 2014
I have completed three days and suffocation is subsided, got the attack after 2.30am on three days which forced to take Ventolin inhaler. But there is flatulence following any food, feeling heavy stomach like stone.

Getting sneezing and running nose with loose mucus whenever enter cold place from warm place and viseversa. Also, getting itching on palate - upper mouth following sneeze and specially at night while sleep.

Also getting cough immediately after laying down in bed and getting warm externally by blanket or any dresses.

Your kind advise is highly appreciated.

Gulf

October 7 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Please advise for the further remedy since I have completed the three days course.

Your kind advise is highly expected.

--

October 7 2014
loose mucus, running nose and sneezing are good signs.....use three doses of phosphorus 30C for one day and repeat arsenic album 200C one dose a day for three days and then as and when there is an attack..........need not use inhaler as arsenic will control it within half an hours time.....if it does not then use,blata orientalis 6C three times a day for three days and repeat arsenic album.....

--

Gulf

October 7 2014
Thanking you Mr. Udaya.

I will take the remedy as prescribed.

How many times can take Ars Album 200 if use an attack?

Want to inform you that the attack is without wheezing and flatulence on stomach.

Is Inguinal hernia will bring asthma and cough? ( I have Inguinal Hernia Left ).

Need your advise for the same.

--

October 8 2014
without wheezing flatulence use Arsenic Album 30
wth wheezing 200C six hourly....hiatel hernia could inguinal hernia may not.......please give all your symptoms at a time....

--

Gulf

October 8 2014
Thanking you Sir,

I will take the remedy as advised.

I am suffering from Inguinal hernia also from last four years, but did not get any trouble. It is penetrating whenever there is pressure in the stomach and in the morning time. Getting normal by pushing backward.

As a priority to get remedy is for Asthma, then will get for Hernia.

By your kind guidance, will get cured asthma and hernia as well.

You are kindly requested to guide me for the proper treatment.

Gulf

October 9 2014
Dear Mr. Udaya Kumarji,

Following your kind advise and taking the remedy - Ars Album a dose being taken today. Yesterday took Phosphorus.

Sneezing to much today with loose mucus, noticed that sneezing is due to getting external heat. I am feeling that my body is hot today and irritation in throat. Normally it is symptom for the catching cold and fever.

Itching on palate also during night. Usually I have taken Wyethia 30C before, for the itching on Palate.

Waiting for your kind advise.

Gulf

October 9 2014
Dear Udaya Kumarji,

I am very tired by continuous sneeze and running nose from the morning till now (5.30PM).

I have little temperature also.

Can I have any remedy for that, meantime suffocation is subsided by 50%.

Please give me your kind advise.

--

October 9 2014
use Arsenic Iodatum 30C three times a day for one day and report

--

Gulf

October 9 2014
Thanking you Udayaji,

I have Ars Iod 200 and took a dose now.

Will report tomorrow.

Gulf

October 10 2014
Dear Mr. Udayaji,

Following the Ars Iod sneezing is completely stopped and cough has started.

Could not sleep whole night, mouth full phlegm was expelled on each cough till 2.00am and then dry cough till now. But suffering from cough till now (2.10PM).

Getting pain on head like to explode and both rib sides while coughing.

As a SOS went to clinic and they gave nebulizer and salbutamol inhaler.

Your kind advise is highly appreciated.

--

October 10 2014
use Bryonia30C for dry cough and Arsenic Iodatum 200C one dose a week.....The situation is that body is trying to remove the ailment and you are suppress it using inhalers and nebulizers....the present condition itself is a stuffed up situation from which the body is trying to find ventilation....Sneezing is body's way of expelling foreign and toxic substances from the body, lungs and respiratory system.....running nose is body\s way of expelling germs and stopped flows and discharges.......coughing out phlegm is yet another way of expelling the mucus causing congestions.....when you take those allopathic medicines you are trying to go against the body and its defense functions.....those should be welcomed......

--

Gulf

October 10 2014
Thank you Mr. Udaya K,

Very greatful to you for the information provided.

Actually, went to clinic for the SOS since I do not know the remedy to take for cough.

Will take Bryonia 30C now and how many doses to take.

Shall I take Ars Alb 200 as earlier advised for the suffocation.

Wait for the situation to get normal.

Please advise.

Gulf

October 11 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I am following your instruction and slept last night and wakeup every two to three hours because of breathing problem.

From last night phelgm is light yellow in clour and expel very difficult by cough.

Please advise for the further remedy.

--

October 11 2014
use Arsenic Album 200C every three hours if there is sleeping problem. use natrum mur30C fror the infection with yellow phlegm....

--

Gulf

October 12 2014
Thanks Udayaji,

Follow the remedy as prescribed and feel better. But, still cough is not cured. Will continue the same remedy Ars Alb 200 every 4 - 5 hours and Nat Mur 30C.

Experiencing suffocation by external warm followed by cough. This is always after Ars Album previously also.

There is mucus rattling in the chest, which trigger to cough. While continuous coughing feel like drowsiness some times. Took Antim Tart a dose around 11.30pm last night. But get a temporary relief for less than half an hour and rattling repeated again.

Getting severe headache while getup in the morning from yesterday (Sleep in AC room). Took crocin tablet for headache.

Please let me know the required medicines related to my aliments, will bring from India. Some one coming on 20th Oct.

Please advise.

--

October 12 2014
use bryonia 30C and natrum sulph 12X. blata orientalis 6C may be brought from India.

--

Gulf

October 13 2014
Very kind of you Sir,

I have taken the remedy for cough, but last night but, more cough on bed.

Keep continue the ARS ALB 200C which reduce the suffocation. Today is second day with 4-5 hours intervals. Please advise how long should take this.

Will get the said medicines from India.

--

October 14 2014
give the medicines times...they will work...do not use continuously but can be used for any longer times as repetitions......or as and when situations arise....the medicine for such a kind of cough is drosera but I would not like to suggest that at this stage as it may worsen the condition......use hepar sulph 30C for cough or belladonna 30C as per your symptoms....

--

Gulf

October 14 2014
Dear Mr. Udayaji,

Thanking for the advise.

Did not use any type of inhaler since suffocation is subsided even an emergency. I think that, it is miracle of ARS.

Will continue the Ars for three days and give a day gap to see the results and start again if required.

Will take Hepar Sulph for the cough.

Cough is giving much trouble now. could not sleep. Thick phlegm coming out on each time, slightly white in colour.

Do we need any medicines for Hernia from India?

Please advise.

Gulf

October 15 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I suppose to stop the Ars from today, but need to take as 6 hourly.

But, this evening got the severe attack while bowing the head to earth during prayer and forced to use Ventolin. Taking Hephar Sulph for cough and feel that cough is subsided.

Will try to stop the Ars by tomorrow.

This is for your information and further advise.

--

October 15 2014
use three doses a day for two days of kali mur 30C...... you need blata orientalis 6C followed by Arsenic Album...cough on bending down again indicates bryonia........but since it is not a dry cough I would suggest continued use of hepar and if needed use Nux Vomica 30C Sulpher combination.nux would help in hernia also.

--

Page 1 of 23
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.