Locations of visitors to this page

PRAVEEN AND I
Started by: MAX VARMA at November 23 2006

Replies: 14 & Views: 2524    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

PRAVEEN AND I By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

November 23 2006
Dear Friends,
On 13th November Praveen (girilal, kuldeep..whatever you know him as) and I met at New Delhi and spent a wonderful four hours together.

He has a genuine desire to help people in distress. He will go out of the way to do it...even if it distracts him from his personal goals.

His knowledge of herbs is stupendous.

May there be many more good people like him. Very Happy

Best wishes,
Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

November 24 2006
I agree with you Pankaj. His knowledge is stupendous and he does go out of his way to help people. I only wish there were more like him.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

November 24 2006
To Pankaj

I was simply amazed at Nisha's statements on the ABC where she still persists that Praveen was still in the US and that he was only pretending that he was in India.

I do wish that you will post a photograph of you both if available or at least confirm this fact on Nisha's many posts where she proceeds to vilify all of us on the ABC.

It is a matter of concern that Simon Broadley permits this form of licentiousness on the ABC which will not be tolerated on any other forum.

I am looking forward to meeting him in Colombo where he will arrive in the near future

Joe

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

November 24 2006
Dear Joe,
These days there is so much misuse of photographs and personal information picked up from internet by unscruplous people. That has always held me back from uploading personal pictures.

I am sure you will understand.
Best regards,
Pankaj Varma

There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: sajjadakram

November 25 2006
Congratulations!!
After many years he is back home.Keep him here now.Also find out Nesha and Murthy and have a dinner with them to cool down their blood.Face to face meeting changes the entire picture.
Joe is also looking for his arrival in colombo in near future.
sajjad.

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: girilal
New Jersey USA

November 25 2006
Thanks Pankaj for nice words. After a walk with you, I really believe that God made you to heal.

Sajjad, thanks, I visit India very often and usually for long time. This time I will start my free practice under a tree. You are all welcome to there.

girilal

November 25 2006
Dear Parveen,
I love to sit under tree.During my studies,i spent lot of time sitting on trees watching people.That was a good time.
I hope this time you will do what i suuggested you sometimes ago.I like you to do the same mistake that i did under pressure.
Have a nice time.
Best wishes.

sajjad.

November 25 2006
Parveen,
In very near future you and me,punkaj and joe will be sitting under a tree , serving people free with joe's clinical tips and bedside prescription.
Parveen,no body can disperse us.Friendship is all and above of homeopathy and any forum discussion.
Regards.
sajjad.

New Jersey USA

November 25 2006
Dear Sajjad

Thanks, these forum are a wonder, we make friends otherwise we were never be able to make. Everybody has some thing to give and something to take in this world.

A saying in old testament: That what is not given is lost forever.

girilal

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: Thill

November 25 2006
Are you all going to 'meet under Juglan Tree?. Wounderful.

Sitting under a tree is a wounderful experience indeed.

Once Buddha sat down under a tree to find remedy for aging and dying population.

If you three, a join force, sit down under a tree together, that may make a difference.

Thillai

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

November 25 2006
Thanks ..everybody. Your wishes count. They keep us going.

Best regards,
Pankaj Varma

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: S. Kumar

November 25 2006
Please dont forget me, I will be your student.....So this way I will have both, the shadow of a tree and the light of your knowledge..

November 26 2006
Kumar,
Most welcome.
sajjad.

New Jersey USA

November 26 2006
Let me introduce you all with Mr. S. Kumar. He had long walks with me in Himalayas in North and Niligiris in the South. A most happy person to be with.

girilal

Re: PRAVEEN AND I By: S. Kumar

November 26 2006
Dear Girilal

Thanks for your words. I really want to walk with you again, Very soon I will be in India and we'll do it....

I hope one day we will all be having some time togather and walk towards nowhere.

And thanks to Sajjad Bhai, See you soon.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.