Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Caladium Seguinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Eyelids drooping
Started by: pnvraman at May 12 2014

Replies: 489 & Views: 70357    Font    Page 20 of 20  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20          Reply

Re:Eyelids drooping By: pnvraman

April 11 2019
Sri Udaya Sir,as per your advice I took Absinthium30c, Curare30c, Conium200c on alternate days. Also I took Gingko bilobaQ and Ginseng Q both in one dose.
I feel more energetic now, am able to feel more confident. But muching of food posed problem sometimes and I took one dose of Cad Sulf 1M yesterday...Is it good sir ? Sometimes eyelid drooping comes and if I close for a few sec and open I feel good. I take Kali Phos 200 weekly once.

After nearly seven years, I feel now I am leading to good recovery' It is due to Gods grace and your timely advice and medicines Sir.
Sir, please advice the medicines which should be followed now....

Sir, waiting for your advice..

Re:Eyelids drooping By: udaya kumar
--

April 13 2019
use one dose of carcinosinum 1M no other medicines on that day.... you may sweat alot on face asnd neck... next day onwards repeat the same set of medicines above

--

April 15 2019
Sri Udaya Sir, I have ordered carcinosinum online.
Sir, can I take Cad Sulf for munching problems...Sir pl advice....I am taking curare, Con, Ignatia as advised.

When I argue on some issues, wherein I do not agree to the views of others and if I talk forcefully to make my point, I feel nervous and my facial munching problem aggravtes...Sir pl advice a remedy for this. As it is election time in India, many try to thrust their opinion on me which I dont agree. My nature is irrespective of Relegion, cast etc I go only by the values of a Person and his following truth

Sir, dont mistake pl for this and guide me Sir

--

April 19 2019
"""many try to thrust their opinion on me which I dont agree."""

'''''I do not agree to the views of others and if I talk forcefully to make my point, """

Both the statements amounts to the same thing.....

The solution is to cultivate the habit of listening rather than saying......Speech is an attribute of God and Silence is God itself. If is for you to chose between the two......Use a single dose of Absinthium 30C once only if there is a neuro blockage which is causing physical distortion when facing strong adversities.

To make your mind calm and serene use the following mudras 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
Finger ---Thumb ---Ether or Eashwar or God.
First finger/Index finger .....Vaayu or Air
Second /Middle finger ....Agni or Fire
Third of Ring finver - Varuna or Water
Fourth or Small finger - Bhoomi or Earth.

There are books which showing different other fingers ascribed to Panchmahabhoothaas which are wrong and should not be followed.

Gyan or Guru Mudra ... Tip of Thumb + First finger.
Vaayu Mudra ---- Tip of first finger at the root of thumb.
Agni Mudra ....Thumb + Tip of Middle finger.
Varuna Mudra ....Thumb + Tip of Ring finger.
Bhoomi Mudra --- Thumb + Tip of Small finger.

Prana Mudra .... Tip of Tumb+ Tip of ring and little fingers.
Udaana Mudra ...Tip of Thum + Tip of Little finger + Ring finger + Middle Finger

Apaana Mudra ...Thumb + Tip of Middle finger and Ring finger.

Vyaana Mudra ....Thumb + Tip of Middle finger + Index Finger.

Samaana Mudra .... Tip of All fingers including thumb together.,

Shoonya Mudra ....Thumb over the Middle finger pressed down.

This will pacify all five elements as well as the five suble Aires and rejuvenate their functions to perfection giving you a healthier composition.

You can use Cadmium sulph.

--

April 20 2019
Sri Udaya Sir, thanks for your excellent explanation of my problem...".Speech is an attribute of God and Silence is God itself"... I will follow the same Sir....Already I have started after reading your advice..

I shall take Absinthium 30C when facing such situations...

Thanks again Sir for your excellent analysis and advice....Will submit feedback Sir

--

April 22 2019
ok

--

June 9 2019
Sri Udaya SIr, I am submitting feedback after nearly 50 days.
I am fine most of the days and I take periodically the medicines advised by you Sir.
Absinthium 30C whenever I feel disturbed.

Guarea Trichi 1M, Jabarodi 30c,Curare30c, Conium200c single dose on weekly once basis. Sometimes I take Gingko bilobaQ and Ginseng Q both in one dose, whenever I feel loss of energy and drive.

Eyelid drooping is at comfortable level, though not gone completely.

Only munching of food problem comes and stays for some days, in spite of myself taking Cad Sulf 1M on such days.. I take mostly curd rice, spinach and fruit juices on those days.

Sir, please advice me further.

--

June 23 2019
use Gellsemium 200C one dose a day for three days. repeat after one week.

--

June 24 2019
Sri Udaya SIr, thanks for your advice and I will take Gellsemium 200c. Actually I sent a mail to your mail id udayan54@yahoo.com for advice,

With Gods grace and your advice and medicines I am fine....Here in Chennai it is very Hot and we are having water scarcity...God should give us some good rains....

I will submit feedback Sir.
Thanking You

--

June 25 2019
We have plenty of rain. you can come down to kerala.

--

August 29 2019
Sri Udaya Sir, trust this finds you and your family in the best of health and happiness.

I am reporting after two months. Actually I am taking the medicines periodically Guarea Trichi 1M, Jabarodi 30c,Curare30c, Conium200c single dose on weekly once basis. Sometimes I take Gingko bilobaQ and Ginseng Q both in one dose, whenever I feel loss of energy and drive.

I took as per your advice Gelsemium 200c for three days. Still the munching problem persists during lunch and dinner times.

Also Sir, I am getting boils in legs and I applied aloe vera . Sir, can you suggest homeo remedy for the boils....Sir, once I got itching due to mosquito problem... I got some boils..( two small boils ).

thanks and waiting for your advice Sir for munching problem and boils

--

September 1 2019
use cadmium sulph for munching and hepar sulph for boils.

--

September 2 2019
Sri Udaya Sir. thanks for your advice....Sir please advice on the potency of cad sulf and duration....thanks

--

September 2 2019
use it in the same potency you used earlier.... if not use 30c three times aday for three days or 200c one dose a day for three days.

--

September 8 2019
Sri Udaya Sir, as per your advice I took Cad Suf 200c for three days and I feel good while munching food... Sir pl advice whether I should continue it for some more days.

As reg Hepar Sulf I took in 30c three times a day for one day.

Please advice Sir whether I can continue the earlier medicines periodically..

--

September 12 2019
you may...

earlier medicines can continue..... Discretion is yours ..

--

September 16 2019
Sri Udaya Sir, thanks and I will follow your advice and report feedback...

Page 20 of 20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.