Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Spongia Tosta
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

autism or schizophrenia
Started by: chandran at December 24 2013

Replies: 412 & Views: 60479    Font    Page 16 of 17  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next          Reply

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: udaya kumar
--

April 22 2017
ok

--

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: chandran
Singapore

May 5 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar Sir,

Sulphur 30C alternative days didn't help(aggravation after bathing returns)Ars Iodium 200C is helping in this area.

Present medications are as follows
Sulphur 30C - 5 days a week,single dose
Ars iodatum 200C - 2 days a week,single dose
Silicea 1M - single dose fortnightly

Now his fistula problem is better.
I didn't try Gelsemium 1M and Flax seed,will try soon.

Please advise,
can he take flax seed dilution along with sulphur?

At present My Son has the Syphylinum lsymptoms like frequent hand washing,excessive saliva and fissures,can I try syphylinum 1M?sulphur can follow well with syphylinium?

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

May 6 2017
give gap between flax seed dilution and sulphur...use syphilinum in higher potency of 10m or 50m single dose

--

Singapore

May 6 2017
Noted.Thank you sir.

Regards
R.J.Chandran

--

May 6 2017
ok

--

Singapore

June 6 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

Syphylinum 10M did'nt help.

Sulphur 30C reduced to weekly dose,he doing fine.

For the last two weeks,we start to give the following medicines suggested by you in the following sequence.

Trio
Iodium 1M
Agaricus 30C
Gelsemium 1M
Phosphorus 30C

So far there is no negative symptoms.

I notice that his saliva secretion is excess after sulphur dosage.earlier not able notice because of regular dosage,after starting the weekly dosage we are able to see the difference.

Still have some compulsive thoughts(frequently throw the garbage into dust bin,frequently want to withdraw money from ATM)

I am giving silicea 1M fortnightly for anal fistula issue.he is getting better and better.

Please advise if anything need to change.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

June 8 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

Please advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

June 9 2017
use a single dose of Allium Sativum 30C and report the benefits vis a vis salivation....if there is nocturnal drooling use chamomilla.

--

Singapore

June 9 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

Can I give Allium sativum after Sulphur?can continue the other medicines after allium sativum in the above mentioned sequence.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran.

--

June 10 2017
Complementary: Arsenic.

Antidote: Lycopod.

yes you can....always check the end of boericke materia medica for inimical medicines to travel the bookish path.

--

Singapore

June 10 2017
Noted Sir,

Thank you so much.

--

June 12 2017
ok

--

Singapore

June 21 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

We tried Allium sativum 30C single dose,which didn't help the saliva issue.

What about Belberris vulgaris,which is indicated for saliva and anal fistula.If can try please advise the potency and dosage.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

June 21 2017
use Chamomilla 30C if it is nocturnal and otherwise use Aconitum 30C....Beriberis can always be used in Q potency 5 drops three times a day for maximum one week continuous....

--

Singapore

June 23 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

Yesterday I gave aconite 30C,few hours later his sound sesitivity increases(irritation to particular sound,music,phone ringing sound etc)also his ocd symptom also increased.

Regarding Saliva issue,Yesterday I. didn't see any changes,Today I will check and update you.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

June 24 2017
use it single dose two granules only at 1M potency....

--

Singapore

June 24 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

Thanks,I have only Aconite 200 potency on hand,once I will try to get 1M by next week.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

June 24 2017
ok

--

Singapore

June 25 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

Now almost more one month we are giving the following medicines in the sequence mentioned below.weekly dose..

Trio - 30C potency
iodium 1M
Agaricus 30C
Gelsemium 1M
Phosphorus 30C

Can we continue in same potency or need to increase potency or changing the dosage?

Overall his violent behaviour is no more.Only salivation issue.I will try aconite 1M and chamomile once I receive it.

Thank you sir
Regards
R.J.Chandran

--

June 26 2017
ok continue as of present....

--

Singapore

July 16 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,
I tried aconite 1M,chamomilla 1M and Berberis vulgaris Q,above all didn't solve the saliva issue.

Fistula is better.
No violent behaviour

Now the present symptoms are.

1)excess saliva
2)oily face
3)uncontrollable laughter after watching any video or photos with restless leg(running here and there)

Please advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

July 17 2017
use a single dose of Kreosotum 30C and report next day.

--

Singapore

July 25 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,

I tried Kresotum 30C ,no improvement in excessive saliva issue.

He feels like always something (hair etc...)in his mouth,I think this might be the reason for don't want to swallow the saliva.

He is very restless running here and there.

Please advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: TaraJoy

July 26 2017
Hi,
Just adding some thoughts from my experiences - hope you don't mind. Not swallowing saliva (as opposed to producing excess) is common in children with OCD and/or PANDAS - as ether a tic or an obsessional thought - with or without spitting. Tuckoo went through a spell of holding saliva and then she would just let it roll out of her mouth - totally maddening! If you feel this applies to your situation, possibly it would be useful to treat in the larger context of OCD/PANDAS somehow rather than targeting the swallowing.
Best wishes,
Tara

Singapore

July 26 2017
Hi TaraJoy,

How are you and your Daughter is doing?thanks for sharing your experience,yes you are right,in my Son case also same.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: TaraJoy

July 28 2017
Hello,
We are getting on well, thanks so much for asking. Still, there's never a 'dull day' round here, as you can no doubt imagine. :0)

I'd noticed you'd indicated excess saliva and in my mind, I thought 'excess' was different to 'not wanting to swallow due to OCD' (etc) so I thought I'd ask you in case that clarification would be important. Udaya, what do you reckon?

After checking my old notes from when Tuckoo was doing this, it seems Ignatia and Histaminum Hydrochloricum were good remedies for her. Generally speaking I find Histaminum a grand help. Have you ever tried it for anything?

I might have mentioned this to you in the past - someone had once recommended this product to me for the nervous system:
http://www.ndhealthfacts.org/wiki/Gemmotherapy_Tilia_tomentosa_(Linden_tree)#Therapeutic_actions
I wasn't able to administer it precisely as indicated but I make use of it in my own way. I'll never be able to measure whether it's directly responsible for any improvements but my instinct tells me it is helpful so I just go with it, for whatever that's worth. The one I use is made by PSC Distributors but somehow I wasn't able to get a link for you to that specific one.

Overall, I still feel that getting the systemic inflammation down is key.

With my best wishes to you and your family,
Tara

Singapore

July 29 2017
Dear Tarajoy,

Happy to know ,,you are all doing well,thanks for your sharing your experience and your concerns.

Dear Udayakumar sir,

Please see the above reply from Tara and advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Page 16 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.