Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Mezereum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

autism or schizophrenia
Started by: chandran at December 24 2013

Replies: 412 & Views: 60478    Font    Page 14 of 17  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next          Reply

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: chandran
Singapore

November 13 2016
Dear Udayakumar sir,

My son has obssesive thoughts which make him sudden violent(breaking glass items)after taking each meals.

I am giving Antimonium crudum 9C before every meals for last one week.Luckily there is no violence and obssesive thoughts for last one week,Yesterday morning when i stop giving the medicine the symptom returns,so i repeat the dosage,the obsseive thoughts disappeared.

Please advise is it okay to continue antimonium crudem 9c for longer time.

Note:1)he has a mind symptom of antimonium crudum(dont want to look at him,dont want to be touched)

2)inbetween he had sulphur symptom,dont want to take bath after a single dose of sulphur 30c,he is fine.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: udaya kumar
--

November 14 2016
Use it in 1M single dose ......you can use it in 9c for longer periods....use belladonna 30c if showing any violence

Ps ....are you shortly relocating from Singapore?

--

Singapore

November 14 2016
Thank you sir,I will place order for 1M.

My family were in India for last one year,now they are with me in Singapore.

--

November 15 2016
Ok

--

Singapore

November 16 2016
Dear sir,
At present I have only 200C.Time being can I give 200 potency?if yes pls advise the dosage frequency.

Can Bellodona go well with antimonium crudum?

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran.

Singapore

January 9 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar Sir,
I have given my son Antimonium Crudem 1M last sunday,his OCD is better and the symptoms return after one week ,again i have given him one more dose yesterday,he is better today,but after Antimonium crudem first dose his avertion to bath symptoms reappear.

Beside Sulphur any other medicine which can help for aversion to bathing issue,because Sulphur can clear this symptom within 24 hrs, but his violence behavior and OCD returns.

Also please advise,can I repeat Antimonium Crudem weekly dose.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 10 2017
use one dose of Thuja 1M and then repeat Antim Crudem.... best wishes.

--

Singapore

January 15 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar Sir,
Last Thursday moning I gave my Son Thuja 1M single dose,same like Sulphur after taking Thuja 1M Saturday and today morning he took bath also got violence and OCD thoughts at fixed time.I gave Antimonium Crudem 1M,but still no improvement.

So I suspect bathing causing reappearance of the symptoms.

What is your opinion sir.Pls advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 15 2017
use Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days and report.

--

Singapore

January 15 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar sir,
For your information ,so far I didn't try Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days continuously.I tried only single dose a week.

In case if there is a violence(usually breaking glass items at fixed times 11 am/3.0pm/7.0pm)please suggest medicine,earlier I tried Bellodonna,but it didn't work.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 16 2017
use nux vomica

--

Singapore

January 26 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar Sir,
I gave my son Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days,he is taking bath alternate days and there is no violent behavior,so I did'nt give nux vomica.

Now my son's previous ailment returns
pls see below.

1)Anal fistula
2)Excess salivation

always both ailment reappear on the same timing.

Please advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 26 2017
check the mercury toxicity. and lead toxicity.....
this does not matter as when mind symptoms disappear the physical symptoms are appearing means the ailment is travelling from mind level to physical level which is prognosis towards cure.....and it is also travelling from the head to anal level that is descending order which is yet another good omen..... Use the following two medicines:
1. Nitric Acid 1M one dose a week.
no other medicines on the day of Nitric Acid. Any skin eruptions to be welcomed.
It should work in the following areas
1.after abuse of Mercury(ptyalism) 2.Sycotic remedy.(tendency to indurations of all kinds : silicea/myristica would have to follow this for fistula.) if Nitric Acid fails to clear these.....
3.Rectum

2. Platina 30C three times a day for one day.....as per mind symptoms -Physical symptoms disappear as mental symptoms develop and vice versa.....

Best wishes.

--

Singapore

January 26 2017
Noted Sir.Thanks

--

January 27 2017
ok

--

Singapore

February 3 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar Sir,
Yesterday morning we gave Nitric acid 1M single dose,today started to give Platina 30C three doses. I will update his progress after few days.

For your information today after taking cold bath around 11 am he had some obssesive thoughts ask my relatives go to their home until they go home he is restless.

In case if really needed can I give sulphur 30C inbetween.

Thanks and regards

R.J.Chandran

--

February 3 2017
you can but I see less relevance as you stressed " after taking cold bath.".......which is quite unlike Sulphur.

--

Singapore

February 3 2017
Noted sir,any other medicine which can help for the above symptoms.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 3 2017
Arsenic album and Aethusa may help in 30C potency.....maximum three doses for one day....repeat if necessary.,

--

Singapore

February 4 2017
Noted sir.Thanks.

This is an update after Nitric acid 1M single dose and platina 30C three doses.

We found there is a improvement in Fistula.as for Saliva issue still have.Please advise can I continue Nitric acid 1M weekly dose?.

I want to share with you my Son's hair analysis report which was taken recently,the report indicates only the minerals,fatty acids and vitamin deficiencies.there is no limit given.below are from the report.

Mineral deficiency indicators
1.Sulphur
2.Molybdenum
3.Sodium
4.Iodine

Toxins indicators
1)Chemicals
(No toxic metals indicated)

Antioxidant deficiency indicators
1.Vitamin E

Essential fatty acid deficiency indicators
1.Omega3

Vitamin deficiency indicators
1.Biotin
2.Vitamin B2

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 4 2017
The hair analysis can be looked at in two ways. for e.g. molybdenum is found in the industrial fumes can be externally deposited alongwith sulphur ....at the same time Molybdenum lyse with sulphur in breaking down certain amino acids in the body.....since molybdenum is abundant in many day to day food like lentils, cereals, leafy vegetables and its requrement in the body is very meagre, the non assimilation of which could be deposited as toxic residue....In any way, the sulphur and molebdenum together are important functionary in metabolism....I think the corrective medicine in such a scenario here should be Sulphur30C or Sulphur 200C which you have rightly been chosing as intgercurrent remedy.....Sodium as I always maintain is fundamental in all autistic dispositions....so does Iodium....as Iodium is fundamental in thyroid function alongwith calcium.....Iodium can be used single dose... Biotin deficiency has to be treated...use of calcarea carb 30C should be beneficial here as craving for eggs is indicative of such deficiency as biotin and the white of the egg are closely linked and excess use of eggs and raw eggs could become cause to its deficiency..As there are paraphlegic and epileptic factors in Biotin, use of Agaricus Mus should be considered at some stage...... hahnemans trio may find on dot..........topping up allopathically can be discussed with the doctor whereas biotin deficiency can also be caused as side effect to some anti convulsant allopathic medicines.....apart from neonatal or predisposition neonatal or genetic mutations as cause.....As pancreas is involved, the chances of hypoglycemia in untreated cases can pose a risk factor.....gelsemium and phosphorus are other important medicines. For Omega 3 make muffins out of sweet potato and flax seeds and as delicious food.

--

Singapore

February 5 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar Sir,

Thank you so much for explaining in detail.

Please advise for the below.

1)Please advise medicine sequence for the above mentioned deficiencies.

2)Can I continue Nitric acid 1M weekly dose for fistula problem.

3)Please also advise medicine for excessive saliva issue.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 5 2017
Weekly doses of Trio.....weekly single doses of Iodium 1M on separate day...
Agaricus Mus 30C three times a day for one day....repeat after three days
Gelsemium and phosphorus in 30C can be used rest of the three days of the week. they can be used on the same day. i.e.
1. Trio - 1 day
2. Iodium 1 day
3. Agaricus 2 days
4. Gelsemium and Phosphorus 3 days

You can repeat weekly doses of Nitric acid. Merc sol can be used for excessive saliva issue....if needed after this treatment.as gelsemium etc. also attend to saliva issues.

--

Singapore

February 5 2017
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your advise,
Trio means
sulphur - morning
Calcarea - afternoon
Lycopodium or Nux vomica -evening

Am I right sir?Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks and Regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 5 2017
yes lyco

--

Singapore

February 9 2017
Dear Sir,

Still my Son has aggravation after bathing,so I didn't start to give other medication except sulphur.Now I am giving single dose sulphur 30c if there is aggravation after bathing.

I am also worrry about sulphur overdose.Pls advise.

What is your opinion about calacarea silicata.

Thanks and regards
R.U.Chandran

Singapore

February 9 2017
Dear Sir,

Please see my above post.

Ars alb and aethusa didn't help for mental aggravation after bathing.

Sulphur Is helping,but I worried about over dose,pls advise about sulphur dosage.

What about calcarea silicata for aggravation after bathing.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Page 14 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.