Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Pinus Silvestris
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

autism or schizophrenia
Started by: chandran at December 24 2013

Replies: 356 & Views: 49429    Font    Page 1 of 15  Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next          Reply

autism or schizophrenia By: chandran
Singapore

December 24 2013
Dear Dr.Udhaya.
My son is 13 years old autistic. Following are the history of my son.

Patients mother medical history:
1) Mother had prolonged fever one month prior to
Conception.
2) She took pills for over bleeding one month prior to conception.
3) She is vegetarian and frequently vomitting upto 7th month of pregnancy.

Patients medical history

1) sicearean
2) Around one month old ,his Grand father passed away, so he is in a situation to hear very loud music sound as a indian custom. From that day till one week he keeps on crying .
3)Normal mile stone till one year.
4) from the age one till three years, he get very frequent throat infection and fever, he took lot of antibiotics and vomiting very frequently while on medication.
5) around 3 years we notice his communication is affected. He is sensitive to sound, music.he scared of bird sound, grinding sound etc.
6) he sings beautifully till now, he likes to play musical instrument. But he dont allow other people to sing in front of him.
7) he took allopathic medicine for almost four years. One day I notice after giving the Medicine"addwise" within one hour he had head banging , which is controllable even two person is not enough to hold him.So after that I stop giving the allopathic medicine.
Cool he is allergic to many foods, especially tomato chuttney, Indian goose berry, dhal etc.he had head banging, sound irritation after eating the food.

Patients Present condition.
1) Food allergies
2) Sound irritation
3) Inappropriate laughing, talking, crying, which is higher in cool climate and lesser in hot whether.
4) then and there he has dirty irritation , wash hands many times.
4) his memory is very very good.
5) Immediatly after taking some of the homeopathic medicines like Silicea, ,Phosphorus
Sulphur he shows some unusual behaviour. Delusion.

Presently he is on following medication
A)Natrum muriaticum 30C 3 dose daily for 9 days and then 5 days off.
B)phosphorous 30C 3 dose daily for 3 days and then 5 days off.
C)Calcarea carb 30C 3 dose daily for 3 days and then 21 days off.

Please advise Am I going in the right way.

Thanks and regards

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: udaya kumar
--

December 24 2013
Give him the following medicines. You may stop the medicines being used currently for the time being:
1. Belladonna 30C three times a day for three days. Report.
2. Arsenic Album 30C three times a day for three days report.
3. Hepar Sulph 30C three times a day for three days. Report.
4. Croccus Sat 30C three doses a day for one day and report.

Ear is his problem organ.

With best wishes.

--

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: chandran
Singapore

December 24 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar

Thank you very much for your fast reply.
I have following clarification.

1)At present my son is on Natrum Mur,Can I start the medication immediatly or need to take off for few days?

2)Can give all the above four medicines continuously or need to give gap between each medicine?

3)Is unusual behaviour immediatly after the homeopathic medicine is considered as homeopathic aggravation or side effect of medicine?

4)For last 4 months my son is taking Chamomile tea and basil tea twice a day,can I continue this tea?

eagerly waiting for your advise.
Thanks&regards
R.J.Chandran

--

December 25 2013
Let me first clarify you on your heading:
There is no Schizophrenia involved, the symptoms are typical to autism.

1. Sicearean .... have its own longlasting effects. on child and mother.

2........."so he is in a situation to hear very loud music sound as a indian custom. From that day till one week he keeps on crying "/.............. this was either because there were fluid in ear or high sounds were giving him auditory vertigo or spinning of head.. And therefore he must have been crying incessantly.

3. Normal miles stones till one year.....then the vaccinations must have been given ????? the child was already struggling with it incapcitation and challenges it was facing....the vaccination must be adding to the trauma or cause to the current ailments.

4........"Throat infection" means probably a streptococcus infection. And therefore Belladonna was the apt medicine then as well as now.

5....... Belladonna symptoms.....Either the vaccination or the Strepto infections or additional antibiotics are cause to deterioration of condition.

7. Addwize contains Methylphenidate and see the side effects and precautions of Methylphenidate see link:
http://www.drugs.com/methylphenidate.html

On your other doubts:
Natrum Mur course can be continued and finished. You can give the medicines continuously on a course of 10 days.3+3+3+1. But reporting after each medicines may change the scenario.

There are no side effects for homeopathic medicines. healing crisis can happen if there are suppressed ailments..... Mind symptoms can be influenced by activation of life force but must calm down quickly, you may call that aggravation if you think and is certain on its relativity with medicine. There are always antidotes to the medicines to check if that is really so..... Chamomilla tea and Basil tea may be stopped during this course of treatment as they are punchant smelling and could antidote the effects of the medicine.
with best wishes.

--

Singapore

December 25 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
Thanks for your detailed reply.I will strictly follow as per your instructions.

For your information

1)My son has completed all his vaccination.
2) his milestones are normal, only on his first birth day we notice his fear on some particular sounds, always wanted to see the moving vehicles till now.
3) whenever he took antibiotic , he has head banging and sound irritation he purposely go and on the mixi and started crying.this proplem we noticed and confirmed when he was 5 years old, so from that day till now we are giving only homeopathic medicines.

3)I wanted to inform you the below things ,I don't want to take treatment right now, just I wanted to share the information with you.

My son has additional bone growth on the shoulder(backside) and nose inside the nostril, but he has no pain.

As per my sons last year blood report
He has elevated alkaline phosphatase, WBC , IGE levels.he didn't take any treatment for this.

This Friday I will start with Belladonna 30C and I report to you on next Monday.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

December 27 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,

When my son is on Natrum Mur 30C ,he shows some unsual behaviour and irritation and other behaviours till yesterday morning.

Yesterday morning 10 am we started with below medicine, around 1 pm he got fever and today early morning he had cough and vomit very little,I dont know the ferver due to medicine or climate(here it is raining).we continue the medicine and now 5th dose is completed,after we start Bellodona 30 C, below is my son's condition.

.....1. Belladonna 30C three times a day for three days. Report. (medication started on 26.12.13)

a) Food allergies - we did't try with the food in which he is allergy.

b) Sound irritation - slight improvement seen.

c) Inappropriate laughing, talking, crying - slight improvement seen.

d)Anger,mental irritation,head banging - improved

4)dirty irritation, wash hands many times-need time to monitor.

5)Communication - need time to monitor

Today is the second day of medication,please advise further.

Thank you very much for your help and support.

Regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

December 28 2013
Dear Dr Udaya kumar,
From the first day of Belladonna 30C till now , he is feel feverish, cough, sneezing, his eyes are watery and feel very tired. Yesterday he has completed 3 days.
Below is my sons condition as on yesterday.

Bellodona 30C (from 26.12.13 to 28.12.13)
1) anger, mental irritation, head banging - improved
2) sound irritation -slight improvement
3)Inappropriate laughing, talking, crying -no improvement
4)Dirty irritation, wash hands many times, do not allow to touch-no improvement.
5) Food allergy-still checking.

Yesterday I bring my son to see homeopathic doctor.she prescribed the following medicine. yesterday we completed the first medicine.
1) arsenicum album 200C 4 doses every one houe gap.
2) bryonia two hourly four times
3) Sangunaria two hourly four times.
By tomorrow we will complete all the above medicines.

To proceed further, we are waiting for your advice.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

December 29 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,

yesterday my son took the below medicine
for cough,running nose,sneezing.
1) Arsenicum album 200C 2 pills every one hour gap four times.

For you information today morning before giving the second medicine he has the following symptoms.

1)Anger but not very violent.
2)Demanding for phone and TV channel(for the last three months we stop giving the phone and remove the Disney Junior Tv channerl in which he is very addictive and feel restless)

Today he is taking the second medicine Bryonia two hourly four times for cough.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards
R.J.Chandran

--

December 29 2013
I cannot advice you here. My suggestions are different from what you are practising. Taking Arsenic Album 200C hourly is not warranted. Single dose of Arsenic Album 200C would be sufficient for curing most of the ailments instantly until a reqpetition is found necessary. I did not suggest Thuja and Natrum Mur as you have already given the child those medicines. After Arsenic I have included Hepar and crccus under specific reasons as the whole problem has bearing on the ears and in particular the inner ears. labyrinthes, vestibules and the like where any kind of abscess, eruptions, etc. is the field of function for hepar to dry up the liquids in inner ear causing spinning, or tendency to hit the head etc. Therefore, you did not find any improvement in these areas is natural as you have not yet used those medicines. Croccus is mind symptom of inappropriate laughing crying etc and the ears in particular causing hypochondriac situations. You have also not administered that medicine.... so I have nothing to say....as you are giving medicines as per homeopaths suggestions all my good wishes are with you.....

--

Singapore

December 29 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,
Thanks for your reply.I am very sorry, Since my son is taking medicines for cough, I wanted to share the information with you.I strongly beleive that your medicine can cure my sons problem.Today my son will complete his third medicine Sangunaria for cough.

Tomorrow can I start from Arsenicum Album 30C.
Please advise.

Thanks and Regards
R.J.Chandran

--

December 30 2013
I have not heard of sanguinaria for cough!

--

Singapore

December 30 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
O

Singapore

December 30 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
On 28.12.13 I bring my son to the Doctor for his cough , sneezing, running nose, The Doctor has prescribed the following medicines which I did mention in my previous post.but I don't the purpose of Sangunaria, I am sorry.

Ars album 200C -2 pills one hourly four times.
Bryonia - 2 pills two hourly four times
Sangunaria - 2 pills two hourly four times.

Please advise.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

December 31 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,
"Wish you and your family a very happy new year"

R.J.Chandran

--

December 31 2013
Continue with the regimen as suggested by me on December, 24. I heartily reciprocate in wishing you and family a healthy and prosperous new year full of happiness.

--

Singapore

December 31 2013
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
Thank you so much,
I will follow as per what you have suggested on 24th December, and I will update my sons condition then and there.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

December 31 2013
ok

--

Singapore

January 7 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,
On sunday 05.01.14 we start giving the first medicine Belladonna 30C three times a day for three days ,today just completed the third day of medication.

With Bellodonna 30C my son has improvement in the following areas.
anger, mental irritation, head banging - improvement seen

For your information tomorrow morning we are going to give the second medicine
Arsenic Album 30C three times a day for three days.I will update you the condition of my son three days later.

Thanks and Regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 8 2014
ok let us wait for results of other medicines. Particularly I am interested in Hepar Sulph and croccus.

--

Singapore

January 8 2014
Dear Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,

Today we have started the second medicine Arsenic Album 30C,already two doses given
(morning 7.0 am and afternoon 1 pm),around one hour after the first dose my son had anger,mental irritation and restless till now(5.0 pm in Singapore)

can I continue the medication,I stopped the third dose and waiting for your advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 8 2014
Restless means the medicine is acting but not sufficiently potent. You have to use higher potency......in the absence of which stop the 30C and wait for a day. continue with the next medicine.....

--

Singapore

January 8 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,

Thanks for your reply,For your information I don't have the higher potency right now, so by tomorrow I will start to give the third medicine Hepar Sulph 30C three times a day for three days and will report to you the progress.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 10 2014
ok i will look forward to your report.

--

Singapore

January 11 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
Today we completed the third medicine Hepar Sulph 30C three times a day for three days.

After the completion of first day, I have seen very good improvement in almost all areas(anger, mental irritation, sound sensitivity, Inappropriate laughing, crying, talking, dirty irritation)except speech and communication.

Second day onwards till today Inappropriate laughing,dirty irritation reappear.

Tomorrow I am planning to give the fourth medicine Croccus Sat 30C three times a day for one day.Please advise if there is any change.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 11 2014
Good.... There is no change....Crocus covers the two symptoms that reappeared.

--

Page 1 of 15
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.