Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Rheum Palmatum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S.
Started by: TaraJoy at September 3 2013

Replies: 512 & Views: 67613    Font    Page 21 of 21  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21          Reply

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: TaraJoy

September 7 2017
Thanks again Udaya. I'll dispatch the Nat Mur and Sepia. I'd been reading in one place that mentioned Mezereum for 'the elderly' and it came over me like a shock that my father is elderly! He optimistically refers to himself as 'just a wee bit past my prime'.

You're of course right about the patient becoming weak and the virus re-surfacing (as shingles). When Tuckoo supposedly had chicken pox last year, my father was here every day w/o becoming ill. In this instance, I feel he was weakened by the travel and became ill within one day of being exposed to the children who had the chicken pox. He was also at an altitude that likely didn't suit him.

Meanwhile...as to the virus lying dormant in nerve ganglion....do you think the location is random? Would it gravitate to an area of weakness? Don't go to any trouble here; I just thought it would be something interesting to know for future reference. :0)

Warm regards,
Tara
ps: small update...says he's quite a bit better now he's had the ranunculus....new symptom is some pain whilst turning head side to side

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: udaya kumar
--

September 7 2017
Hypericum can be used for nerve pain and nerve rejuvenation..... The virus probably travels through the nerve and gets entangled there without surfacing for long long periods of time....He must have had chicken pox in his childhood.......afterall old age is second childhood and no one really want to acknowledge that old is old(ies) gold. I always say I am 18 with 45 years of experience.....!!!

--

September 8 2017
Hi again...never a dull day....now Tuckoo's moved her neck funny or something.... like a little pop and she's not able to turn her head completely to the right or put it back as if to gaze at the ceiling. The sore spot is close to the nape, just a bit to the right.I don't think it's severely painful (?) as much as she can't abide restriction so she's quite put out. Are there any remedies that would suit here? I'm drawing a blank other than having given her a dose of Aconitum relative to the suddenness, and I thought she was a bit shocked and frightened. This happened in evening and I did learn something that I'd never known: she gets hot in bed and therefore moves about quite a lot. I knew she moved a lot but she never said the reason earlier, and she always covers up so I wasn't after suspecting that.

As for my father....thanks again....you'd think I'd have sent him Hypericum straightaway but it didn't occur to me in my initial frenzy. For sure the second childhood - and I think for my father it's the second parenthood as well - now he's got the tribe of grandkids. He doesn't say it but it's plain he's after doing what he might think he missed out or got wrong in his younger days. Have you got any grandkids yourself now?

Meanwhile I like your way of thinking regarding your '45 years of experience'! I passed it along to the old man and he told me to pass this along to you:
"Some old fellas were having a chat and Seamus says,
'Ye know me hands are so shaky I can barely hold me cup of tea.'
Kevin adds, 'Me eyes are so bad I cant even SEE me cup of tea.'
Mick says, 'Never mind that. I can't turn me head thanks to the pain in me neck.'
Seamus: 'Me heart pills make me dizzy.'
Kevin: 'Sure now that's the price we pay for getting old.'
Mick: 'Ah well, thank God we can all still drive!"

--

September 8 2017
As for the suddenness it is Belladonna but here I think it should be one dose of Rhus Tox 200C followed by one or two doses of Arnica 30C.....Arnica for the reason "" she gets hot in bed and therefore moves about quite a lot. I knew she moved a lot but she never said the reason earlier, """ Arnica always finds the bed hard and go around the bed searching for a cozy part......!!!

I have grand grand nephews but no grand children as yet.......

What a coincidence """Mick says, 'Never mind that. I can't turn me head thanks to the pain in me neck.' """" and I am prescribing Arnica. I am thankful to my front glass and rear mirror that I can see my future and my past too...what moves towards me and what moves away from me.......Driving is an experience and a journey......which has a beginning and an end....

--

September 10 2017
Hi Udaya,
So often I've given her Aconitum when it should have been Belladonna....I'm thinking the Aconitum is actually for myself! Any road, she's had the Rhus and the Arnica now (my supply was down due to sending it all off to my father) and she's 95% better. Tuckoo is a mixture of hot and cold but we were that surprised when she said she felt hot at night because she's always wearing socks and covering her head with the blanket like a hood, no matter the weather. (Granted some of this is habit from fixed ideas and/or sensory perception errors that have gone off but the habit remains). I think you're right about the Arnica - it makes more sense that she's looking for that cozy part but I don't think she knew how to describe that. Thanks for mentioning it. The morning after she'd said she gets hot, she said the bed had been cold that night.There's no keeping up with her.

As for 'coincidence', believe it or not I'd earlier had a dream where Tuckoo came out with the exact spots as my father. Thankfully that wasn't true but the same day he'd mentioned he couldn't turn his head, she couldn't turn hers. So it's all three of them (if we count your man 'Mick'). :0)

You're surely different to most folks who seem uneasy when seeing what moves towards and away from them. I think driving can be a metaphor for the healing process. And for relationships in general. Some folks can't abide motion, mystery or the dreaded moving target....they might rather be seeing something they feel they can control...or suppress. I think my poor husband is even like this with the garden - he can't fathom what I'm out there doing in it. It's like he's thinking, 'It's planted, isn't it? How dare it grow? Or ail? Or die?'
Thanks always,
Tara

Shingles By: TaraJoy

September 27 2017
Hi Udaya,
Just wanting to tell you my father is back home and reports the Ranunculus and Hypericum were brilliant. A few scabs left and very minimal discomfort. My brothers dragged him off to a medical doctor who told to him, 'You seem to have gotten off quite easy.'
If there's anything you'd recommend to sort of wind it up, please let me know. Thanks for the guidance.
Tuckoo's neck pain went off after a day or two of the Arnica...further updates on her coming soon!
With kindness,
Tara

--

September 28 2017
Thank you Tara for the feed back. Ranunculus can be taken in single higher doses at weekly or fortnightly intervals. Look at silicea when covering head, wearing socks, no matter the weather. Best wishes.

--

October 5 2017
Thanks Udaya. Nothing could make me more grateful than supporting me in trying to help my family!
I'm after saying....since dealing with my father's health long distance....I've renewed appreciation for everything you do here....the patience you have with all these folks for all these years....I barely survived one stubborn old man.
As for Tuckoo - I'd be interested in knowing what you make of this - things are just not going well with the menstruation! The cramps and pain are severe, the flow is of long duration and heavy. It wasn't like this when it first began and it's too much for one wee girl.

Looking a bit deeper at things, I perceive that this, in part, follows the 'spasmodic theme' that we've seen in the past with the tics, hiccoughs, myoclonus and perhaps even the constipation and possible spasmodic retention of urine etc. What do you reckon? Is there something that might tie this together? Even if it's something we've used before? What other details would be pertinent?

I'll be separately posting her full details, for the record. I was waiting for September to be finished as that has always been her worst month. There was no trouble this time....no PANDAS stuff to be seen....just some autumn allergy congestion and headaches. An occasional faint throat noise which she used to make big style. We were able to have a routine blood draw and that at least was pronounced 'perfect' (incl. thyroid), for what that's worth.
All my best to you -
Tara

--

October 7 2017
use Kali Carb 200C single dose for menorrhagia and thereafter put her on Pulsatilla 30C. for cramps if necessary one single dose of Cuprum Met 30C can be used during menstruation. The other medicines indicated are Aloes, Belladonna, Chamomilla, cyclamen, Ferrum Met, Helonias, Nux Vomica, Sepia, Thlaspi Bursa.

Belladonna would be a good choice which fits the present with the past....the spasmodic theme included.
Best wishes.

--

October 13 2017
Thanks Udaya....naturally the minute I opened my gob about September being done, she landed up with a cold....it's nothing really but I feel like they come often....and still with the huge tonsils....always the right side getting the white sores. I've read everything J.Burnett has ever written about tonsils - and I hope he's right about them!
When is the best time (in the cycle) for the Kali Carb? I'll check out the others as well.
Thanks!
Tara

--

October 19 2017
Lycopodium with Hepar.......
Kali Carb only if there is Mennorhagia....when that is happening....

--

October 20 2017
Thanks Udaya. I'll let you know how it goes.
Happy Diwali!

--

October 20 2017
Happy Diwali....!

--

November 2 2017
Hi Udaya....how are you? Just wanting to get back with you about our recent exchange and your advise of 7 Oct: (use Kali Carb 200C single dose for menorrhagia and thereafter put her on Pulsatilla 30C. for cramps if necessary one single dose of Cuprum Met 30C can be used during menstruation. The other medicines indicated are Aloes, Belladonna, Chamomilla, cyclamen, Ferrum Met, Helonias, Nux Vomica, Sepia, Thlaspi Bursa. Belladonna would be a good choice which fits the present with the past....the spasmodic theme included).

When you mentioned Pulsatilla, my thought was that I always see it written up for delayed and scanty menses, which was obviously not the case here. I planned to ask you about that but I somehow decided to give it to her then and there (which was just about when the flow stopped for that cycle). When we came to expect the next cycle it didn't start - but neither did any mittelschmerz or 'pms' symptoms (especially the tears and mood swings). The flow came a few days after the expected, and completely w/o the flooding throughout the whole cycle (which is finished now). I had no need for the Kali Carb. On the second day, she had the terrible cramps....we were in a public place and it was all very dramatic as she was almost writhing with the pain...we were attracting quite a crowd of concerned on-lookers. Fortunately I had already started to carry the Cuprum you mentioned and I gave it to her there - normally I don't do that in front of others - but it worked like a charm!!! I'm after saying that in the past the spasms very much matched up with Mag Phos - which I used in all potencies - and it did nothing. As well, I'd tried Chamomilla, Sabina, Colocynthis, Belladonna and who knows what else! I'm not knowing why, but even though I'd used Cuprum for her so many times I never thought of it for this. Good on you! It tells us a lot, you know? She's still a 'Cuprum girl'. That dose of Cuprum 30 held for about 36 hours and then she said she had pain so I repeated and it worked again. And that was that. Best cycle ever since the Lachesis. At the risk of sounding like I'm looking for trouble, I intuit there may be a PCOS situation in the works for her. I'll educate myself on that just in case. Meanwhile, thank you so much. I never get the time to update on her overall picture as these side roads are after needing attention - but all things are continuing in the right direction for her. She's even overcome the dysgraphia which is an enormous accomplishment and unspeakable relief.
My BEST to you,
Tara

--

November 2 2017
use Natrum Mur for PCOS with thuja. Wish her a wonderful time ahead.....and thank you for the feed back which will help a lot of people..... with best wishes.

--

Page 21 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.