Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Medorrhinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

online consultation
Started by: jyoti at June 28 2013

Replies: 641 & Views: 112350    Font    Page 26 of 26  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26          Reply

Re:online consultation By: jyoti
kolkata

July 26 2019
Respected Udayaji,
Good morning.
Sorry for the delay in replying.I am continuing all the medicine as advised.
Present status is--
1.chest congestion is negligible wheezing sound not there.
2.cough is pot there but sometime cough accumulated in the throat and need to clear it by coughing.
3.Nasal coryza also not there.
Earlier also you have advised to repeat silicea 6 and aspidosperma.Accordingly I used to repeat both every after 3 months for 15 days..

After your valuable advise and valuable guidance I was completely free from recurrence of cough,cold and bronchial situation for last 2 yrs.This recurrence of major type only happens first time during last 2 yrs.

It is only because of your help i could come out of the chronic ailments for which I will remain obliged.
Regarding my wight loss and digestive problem last dose of iodium 10 M remaining..There is improvement with respect to digestion and other aspect.I will let you know the total picture after completing last dose of Iodium.
God bless you.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

July 29 2019
Respected Udayaji
Good morning
Hope you could see my post.
God bless you
With regard
Jyoti

Re:online consultation By: udaya kumar
--

August 4 2019
ok....use alphalpha q with avani alpha q available at bangalore....from st. george company. five drops of alphalpha and one spoon of avani alpha. this will improve appetite, weight, debility and energy levels. use them for one week each and repeat when necessary.

--

kolkata

August 5 2019
Respected Udayaji
Good morning.
I will get it from Bangalore.
God bless you.
With regard
Jyoti

kolkata

September 5 2019
Respected Udayaji,
Good morning.
I am giving my status after completion of medication as per advise dated 25th June2019 regarding my long time continuing ailments with symptoms of weight loss,weakness,fatigues, hot flushes,undigested food particles in stool, pasty yellow stool etc.
3rd dose of Iodium 10M( i.e last dose of Iodium) taken on 10 th of August. I waited to give my status because of giving you a clear full picture of my improvements and its sustainability.
1.China,phosphorous and carbo veg has given substantial improvement in curing yellow pasty stool .regularly getting formed solid stool two times a day, morning and evening,and sustained it for long time after completing medication. But now, last 15 days, I am noticing occasionally recurrence of yellow stool, sometimes pasty, though frequency is less.Pl advise further medication needed or not.

2.a).Iodium 10M has given me a sustainable improvement with a feeling of well being.Feeling of well beiing started after taking 2nd dose of Iodium.Gradually weakness,fatigue,leathergy,hot flushes,anxiety,palpitation started improving and it continues.After taking 3rd dose the improvement is rapid and progress towards cure.as on today I must say weakness,fatigue,leathergy,palpitation almost gone.But last few days I am noticing daily the recurrence of hot flushes,though intensity is much less(rating may be 15%0f earlier occurrence) compare to early days.Normaly it starts from afternoon and continue till bed time.Hot flushes felt more above waist.Along with hot flush skin burning feeling,itching of skin and heavyness of eyes,light headache in front head and temples, formation of mucus in the eye.Earlier also same thing used to happen with much greater intensity and felt right from the morning.Otherwise ,feeling of well beingness is much better.Kindly advise regarding the recurrence.

b).Regarding undigestive food particles in stool,after Iodium 10M medication,it has reduced to negligble.only when I take leafy vegitables or vegitables with seed,sometimes,seen in the stool.

c)Up till now improvement in body weight not reflected but there is no further decrease.I could not started Alfalfa Q and Avena Alfa tonic due to nonavailability I of Avena Alfa in kolkata. Ordered online,not yet reached.Till it comes any alternative ,if there, can I take?

d). Presently wind/gas/flatulence practically not there.

3.Presently I am repeating Silecia,aspidosperma,carbo veg as advised earlier.

4.ten days back small rashes appeared in the right inner thigh.now it is spreaded a bit. Itching is there but minorily.left inner thigh also showing rashes but only felt by putting hand. Color of the rash is red
Udayaji,I am in great hope that I will be completely recovered from all the ailments(critical) by your expertise and knoledge of homeopathy as I have been cured earlier from critical ailments and any other ailments.Allopathy could not give this cure.
I am grateful for your giving time and regular advises as and when we requested for.
Will be waiting for your further advise.
God bless you.
with regard
jyoti

--

September 6 2019
good. you may repeat one dose of Iodium 10M as it might have got antidoted due to any reason.....use once in a week one set of following medicine...no other medicines on that day.....
Sulphur 200 single dose morning ...calcarea carb 200 one single dose afternoon. ...lycopodium 200 c one single dose evening..... maximum three doses i.e. three weeks..... all three are antipsoric and will clear up all skin eruptions. .... you may use belladonna 30c three times a day for three days to correct the acute phase...... use Condurago Q 5 drops three times a day to fortify liver.....

To prevent relapse to lethargy fatigue laziness syndrome at spirit level listen to or recite RUDRAM and CHAMAKAM available in utube...

--

kolkata

September 6 2019
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks for your immediate attention and reply.
1.As i understand order of taking medicine---
1st-Iodium 10M
2nd-Sulfer,cal.carb,lyco.
3rd-Beladona
Hope,it is ok.
2.After taking Iodium 10M,should I have to give some days gap for taking other medicine?
Thanks for your advise to strengthening at spiritual level.I used to listen everyday night before going to sleep spiritual talk of Swamy Sarvapriyananda of Ramkrishna mission,SATYA SAI BABA Vajan,spiritual talks of Deepak Chopra.I will listen daily RUDRAM and CHAMAKAM.
with regard
jyoti

P.s is CONDURAGO and CONDURANGO/CUNDURANGO IS same medicine.

kolkata

September 9 2019
Respected Udayaji
Waiting for your comment against my post of 6th sept to start the mrdication.
God bless you
With regard
Jyoti

--

September 9 2019
24 hours gap....
It is Condurango..... my error.....

--

kolkata

September 10 2019
Respected Udayaji
Good morning.I got the medicine and will start the medication on 12th.
God bless you
With regards
Jyoti

--

September 12 2019
ok

--

kolkata

September 15 2019
Respected Udayaji.
My daughter and her 2 Yr son came to Kolkata from bangalore on 13th Sept.
Daughter's son when passed stool today afternoon, the stool color is whitish though the stool is formed and appears to be normal in other aspects, Morning stool was normal in color.
Other symptoms are---
a. Appetite is less. Favourite items like fish, puffed rice not very keen to take.
b. Restless and irritating
c. Stubbornness and naggingness
Otherwise there is no fatigue Ness or like that.
There is no dirth of energy.
Frequency of passing stool max 2-3 times.
Now he is taking nandini/Amul low fat milk(fat 3-4 %) since 6-7 months.
In bangalore also passed stool sometimes whitish yellow and sometimes undigested food like corn, carrot used to come but regain normal stool next day. But this time whitish Ness is more but no undigested food observed.
Presently he is also having coryza and cough.nose blockage.chest congestion.not severe.
Kindly advise, will be waiting for your reply.
With regard
God bless you
Jyoti

kolkata

September 17 2019
Respected Udayaji
Good morning.waiting for your advise for the baby.
God bless you
With regards
Jyoti

--

September 17 2019
use calcarea carb 30 china 30 colchicum 30 three times a day for three days alongwith alala q 5 drops in one ounce water threr days as tonic. the medicines will cover indigestion as well as infection and convalescence . check stools for amoebiasis.

--

kolkata

September 17 2019
Respected Udayaji
All the medicines can be started same day or finishing one by one ?
For your perusal yesterday and to day stool is normal.on seeing dtool stoped giving amul packaged milk,as which he used to take since last 6-7 months.
Shuld the stool amoebiasis chrcked after .edication or now itself.
God bless you
With regard
Jyoti

kolkata

September 17 2019
Deleted the repeat above post

--

September 17 2019
can be used together .... medicine for amoebiasis included.... need not test unless you want to confirm or rule out....

--

kolkata

September 18 2019
Respected Udayaji
Good morning.
All the medicines started today along with Alfaalfa tonic.
I am sure the medicine will take care of his problem..I will report the status after completion of the medicine.
God bless you
With regard
Jyoti

--

September 18 2019
ok

--

Page 26 of 26
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.