Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Kalium Permanganatum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

online consultation
Started by: jyoti at June 28 2013

Replies: 410 & Views: 57109    Font    Page 16 of 17  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next          Reply

Re:online consultation By: trignomatry123

April 7 2017
Respected udaya ji,

i have a problem of premature greying of hair, my age is 31 years. After baby birth there is sudden rise in greying of hair. pls suggest some medicine for it.

Re:online consultation By: jyoti
kolkata

April 8 2017
Mr Trignomatry123,
Pl open a new thread.
with regard,
jyoti

Attention Trignomatry By: udaya kumar
--

April 8 2017
Trignomatry I have made a separate thread for you please post there.

--

kolkata

April 12 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and wisdom.I could get understanding of the matter with my limited knowledge.
My daughter completed all medicine yesterday.I am waiting for one or two day for observations.
With regard
jyoti

kolkata

April 20 2017
Respected Udayaji,
I apologize for not able to to give the feedback in time.
1.Regarding my status,I am continuing Nux vom 200 and Lycopodium as advised.
2.Regarding my daughter, after completing her medication till now she has any specific or new symptom to report.One thing she is feeling less tiredness compare to earlier.
One good news my daughter has conceived.Very primary stage of not even 2 wks.
Presently she has lower back pain for last 2/3 days(she has this problem since 5/6 years which used to reappear once in a while).I do not know whether this time the pain has anything to do with her conceiving.
I will be grateful for your advise for her smooth delivery.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

April 23 2017
Respected Udayaji,
hope you have seen following message.
I apologize for not able to give the feedback in time.
1.Regarding my status,I am continuing Nux vom 200 and Lycopodium as advised.
2.Regarding my daughter, after completing her medication till now she has any specific or new symptom to report.One thing she is feeling less tiredness compare to earlier.
One good news my daughter has conceived.Very primary stage of not even 2 wks.
Presently she has lower back pain for last 2/3 days(she has this problem since 5/6 years which used to reappear once in a while).I do not know whether this time the pain has anything to do with her conceiving.
I will be grateful for your advise, for homeopathic medication,for her smooth delivery.
with regard
jyoti

Re:online consultation By: udaya kumar
--

April 23 2017
use single dose of Rhus Tox 200C once only and three doses of gnaphalium Q for three days. You can give her Calcarea Phos 6X three times a day for one week for strenthening the bones...Is there any BP?

--

kolkata

April 24 2017
Respected udayaji,
Thanks for your advise.I will let you know the B.P aspect as soon as I get it.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

April 27 2017
Respected Udayaji,
My daughter completed all the medication except calcarea phos which now continuing for completing one wk.Her pain in the lower back not there.
If lower back pain reoccur should she repeat the the same medication?
Yesterday was her 2nd check up day for pregnancy.It is in the stage of 6 wks.
As per Doctor's opinion her all vital aspects are normal.
Her B.P is 100/70,Hemoglobin 11.7,Vitamin B12- 227.
Vitamin D not checked yet.
she is now having manifestation of --
1.nauseating and vomiting tendency.
2.Not able to withstand any smell/odour of frying eggs,fish,even odor of raw fish not able to tolerate.
3.Not able to eat roti,but no problem with rice.
4.preferring fruits.
Udayaji,above may be nothing abnormal but my main concern is--
1.her weight-81.5,with aheight of 158cm.
2.insufficient vitamin D and lower range of vitamin B12.
Kindly advise considering above two aspect with regard to her pregnancy.
with regard
jyoti

--

April 27 2017
It is normal to have nausea and vomit....in fact it is a necessity.....it is a cleaning up process of the body when a pure soul is to enter the body as a guest.....the more the pure the body, the more the healthy the infant would develop into.....unless it is beyond all controls, it is not prudent to stop the nausea and vomit......one dose of Arsenic Album 30C would be sufficient to stop it and if it does not give the desired result as some females do not respond favourably to it, there are other medicines for nausea and vomit.....she can use lecithinum 3X three times a day to improve the hb weight. phosphorus 30C can be taken three times a day randomly to increase her own weight...best wishes.

--

kolkata

April 29 2017
Respected Udayaji,
It is great pleasure to have insight through your advise, your knowledge and wisdom of homeopathy.
can you pl clarify following-

1.what is hb weight?
2.phosphorous 30 for increase or decrease her weight.
with regard
jyoti

--

April 29 2017
Haemoglobin (Hb) it is measured in weight...i.e.11.7 a little more would be ideal.
phosphorus can arrest height in people who are growing without ceiling i.e. above 61/2 feet. It can induce height and bone formation, bone strength, muscle tone and formation in those who are lacking it....phosphorus increases weight if underweight and decreases weight by muscle tone in dystrophe and similar illness...Phosphorus regulates the function of the liver and the Fire within the body....the cooking....the digestion, assimilation, metabolism and the like are benefited by phosphorus.

--

kolkata

May 1 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks for you sharing of knowledge.I wiil ask her to take both medicine and let know the status
with regard
jyoti

--

May 1 2017
ok

--

kolkata

May 12 2017
Respected Udayaji,
A.Regarding my groin area pain and swelling ----I am continuing Nux vom 200 and Lyco 1M wkly and 15 days course respectively.There is remarkable improvement(gradual).Pl acknowledge my gratitude.

B.Regarding my daughter----
As per the advise my daughter undergone following medication--
1.Completed medicine course for deficiency of Vitamin D,test report was (ref.25th March'2017).Her Vitamin D report was 5.14ng/ml.Abnormal tiredness improved.other improvement I am not able to specify for the ignorance of which area to observe.Vitamin d test not yet done.As soon as I get it I will report.
2.Completed course of medicine for back pain .presently,she does not have back pain.
In the mean time she has conceived.tests data of Hb,Vitamin 12 and BP and other symptoms sent through my April 27,2017 post.Present status---
a.She is taking Phosphorous 30.Could not start lecithinum 3X due to non availability.Trying to get it.In the meantime I am sending the medicine from kolkata as a back up.
b.after getting your opinion she is not taking any medicine for nausea/vomiting.
c.After conceiving aversion of any wheat product,fish,meat developed. Presently except wheat products other aversion almost reduced.
d.She had chronic cough,sneezing,running nose and eyes.she used to take homeopathy and get relief but used to reoccur.7/8 days back cough reappeared though not intense.one observation is after starting Phosphorous it seems some improvement felt by her.It may be too premature observation.Kindly advise back up medicine she should keep,in case it reappears major way.

Udayaji,hope you will appreciate our worries about her lower range of Vitamin B12(227) at this early stage of pregnancy.I understand Vitamin B12 is an essential part of formation of brain,spine etc.Kindly share your opinion and advise what needs to be done to boost the vitamin B 12 through diet and homeopathy medicine.
with regard
jyoti

--

May 12 2017
medicine indicated is pulsatilla but I would not recommend this medicine during pregnancy due to its expelling tendency....you can continue phosphorus and use rhus tox single dose, gelsemium 30C, calcarea carb, natrum mur, lycopodium, and similar other medicines in minimum doses as per symptoms.....B6 is available in most of the normal food we take like whole grains, cereals, liver, bananas, green beans, carrots, chicken, eggs, meat, fish, spinach, walnuts and sunflower seeds Since B 12 is not available in large quanties in normal foods we take you may supplement that as per doctors advise. Flax seed contain omega 3.. If she eats fish it should contain most of the requirements.

--

kolkata

May 14 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Many thanks for your informations and advise
With regard
jyoti

--

May 14 2017
ok

--

kolkata

June 15 2017
Respected Udayaji,
A.Regarding my daughter's pregnancy---
1.Her most of the symptom's of vomiting,feeling of nausea etc bearable now ,more to say,habituated.not taking any medicine for this.
2.Vitamin D fig is very slowly rising.last fig was 16..3.July-August was her most crucial month with regard to sneezing,running nose etc.We have to wait and see.
3.she had gone through some major test.report and doctor's opinion yet to come.I will let you know

B.Regarding myself--
1.groin pain is not there.But last few days I am getting a pain right upper abdomen below the cage.when took Nux vom 200 it subsides.Normally after eating it also reduced.
2.I am continuing nux vom and lyco 1M.pl advise.
with regard
jyoti

--

June 16 2017
use Ptelia 30C if Nux/Lyco fails.

--

kolkata

June 16 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks.nux vom and lyco given perceptable improvement .Hopefully, both the medicine will give result.otherwise i will try Ptelia.
with regard
jyoti

--

June 17 2017
ok

--

kolkata

July 14 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Petelia 30 is not available in market.everybody saying the medicine rarely being prescribed so availability is rare.Is there any alternative medicine to this.I am continuing nux 200 and lyco 1M till I am getting Petelia or alternative.
Regarding my Wife I need your urgent help and advice.Recently her pains particularly lower limbs aggravated.lower limbs like foot,ankle,all joints,sciatica etc.Dr advised for Vitamin D test which was done .Result is alarming,it is only8.38ng/ml.She has pain background of lumber and cervical spondilytis.But normally by daily exercise it normally remains within bearable limit and fuctional status.But recently it is increased.Do you think Vitamin D may be the reason?Kindly advise to tackle the problem of insufficient vitamin D..
Normally rhustox,colocinth,arnica used to give improvement.presently not getting to that extent.
with regard
jyoti

--

July 15 2017
use Five Phos three times a day...use Cocculus indicus 30C three doses a day for three days...with Rhus Tox 1M single ...Report after two days.

PS: I think I have ptellea with me ...not so rare. very old and proven medicine.
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/p/pte.htm

--

kolkata

July 16 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Started the medicine.I will let you know the status.Thanks for your advise.
with regard
jyoti

--

July 16 2017
ok

--

kolkata

July 19 2017
Respected Udayaji,
one dose of Rhustox 1M,7 doses of ferrum phos and 6 doses of Cocculus indicus 30C taken. following is the status--
1.After walking for 3/4 minutes she used to have throbbing pain in legs.After the above medication the pain has improved perceptibly.
2.Pain in both the feet(particularly front part of feet including fingers) still there.Before starting walking she need to stand for a while then start walking.pain is there while walking also, for which she used to walk like penguin.

Regarding Petelea I have arranged the medicine.I will start the same by next week.
with regard
jyoti

Page 16 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.