Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Oleum Animale Aethereum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

online consultation
Started by: jyoti at June 28 2013

Replies: 406 & Views: 54454    Font    Page 15 of 17  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next          Reply

Re:online consultation By: udaya kumar
--

February 21 2017
no

--

Re:online consultation By: jyoti
kolkata

February 22 2017
Respected Udayaji,
ok. Thanks
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

March 2 2017
Respected Udayaji,
This is regarding the pain and swelling in my right side groin area--
I have taken the second dose of Lycopodium 1M.The status is encouraging.Pain not there.Nominal swelling is there while in sitting or lying condition but on standing position swelling is perceptibly more.
Next Sunday will be the day of taking 3rd dose of Lycopodium.
This is for your kind information and advise.
with regard
jyoti

--

March 2 2017
use also the following medicines:
Nux Vomica 200C one dose a week.

--

kolkata

March 3 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks for the advise. Let you know the status.
With regard
Jyoti

--

March 6 2017
ok

--

kolkata

March 13 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Three doses of lyco 1M and two doses of nux vom 200 up till now taken. Status is, in rest or normal walking situation pain is not there, swelling is very less. But on prolong standing and walking the related area swelled and pain also start though the intensity less than earlier. I am continuing above medicines till I get your advise. Kindly advise.
With regard
Jyoti

--

March 13 2017
please continue.....

--

kolkata

March 14 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

March 22 2017
Respected Udayaji,
4th dose of lyco 1Mand 3rd dose of nux vom 200 taken.There is substantial improvement in pain and swelling.Presently only on substantialy longer time of walking or standing the pain and swelling reoccurs but not intense.
continuing both medicine till I get your advise.
with regard
jyoti

--

March 22 2017
ok continue

--

kolkata

March 25 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks.
Udayaji,my younger daughter presently staying in Bangalore since last 41/2 yrs..Since last two years she is getting very frequent attacks of cough and cold with sneezing,running nose,cough.sometimes fever accompanied.she used to treat by a homeopath and gets temporary relief.relief and reoccurring continues. But since last nov'2016,after she had a visit of GOKARNA,she came back with high temperature,followed by severe cough.Had to gone through allopathic treatment.Fever problem solved but cough problem intensified and continued.I took advise from you in Dec'2016 while she was in kolkata, regarding continuing cough and your advise had given relief.But as soon as she went to Bangalore,started having cough and cold with severity.As she is doing service(in editorial service) frequent illness is hampering physically and mentally(getting quickly tired,frustration devoloped etc.).20 days back she had to visit a pulmologist .Whose views are---
1.Lung function test normal
2.X-ray normal
3.Blood test normal
His views--
1.Immune system probably deteriorate
Asked for immune related vitamin test.the test report shows--
25 OH VITAMIN D-value is 5.14 ng/ml.Doctor is very much concerned with result.
I need your help and advise how homepathically she can come out of the ailment.
Awaiting your reply.
with regard
jyoti.

P.S. She is of dark complextion, 32 yrs of age,height-5'3.5",weight 79 kg. Doctor given stress for reducing weight at the earliest.She never overeat.Diet pattern is standard type of Bengali family.

--

March 25 2017
Give her Rhus Tox 200C every six hourly upto three doses and then one weekly dose.
use the following medicines "
1. Calcarea Phos 6X
2. Silicea 6X
3. Mag Phos 6X
4. Natrum Mur 6X
5. Ferrum Phos 6X

All in Biochemic format three times a day for one week and report. If tiredness is felt use Acid Phos 30C and Arnica 30C three times a day for three days.

--

kolkata

March 26 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thank you very much.My understanding--
1.After completing rhustox she will start next medicines
2.all the biochemic can she take together? 5 to 6 pills will be ok ?
3.tiredness is already a symptom.should she start acid phos and arnica along with biochemic or after observing the status.
with regard
jyoti

--

March 26 2017
you can simultaneously use them after Rhus Tox.....all bio chemics can be taken together not more than one week continuously...report after three days and continue if necessary......

--

kolkata

March 29 2017
Respected Udayaji,
My daughter is getting all the medicine.After starting the medicine I will let you know the status as advised.
with regard
jyoti

Re:online consultation By: pvvonline
maleoan

March 29 2017
Resp Udayaji Sir,
My Brother Mr. Pankaj Vasant Vibhandik Age 31, From Malegaon Dist Nashik (Maharashtra Sate)
he suffering hip pain problem from one year.
Doctor's Said that My Brother Both Hip are breaked
So they suggest me that he should do Hip Replacement Operation. and the cost of operation is unable to pay by me.

So please suggest homeopathic treatment

Re:online consultation By: pvvonline
maleoan

March 29 2017
Doctor's Said that
ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS (known as bamboo spine.)

kolkata

April 2 2017
Mr. Pvvonline
Pl open a new thread.
Jyoti

kolkata

April 5 2017
Respected Udayaji,
My daughter has completed 3 days of bio-chemic after rhustox. Yesterday was the 4th day.Acid phos and arnica started taking from yesterday i.e 04.04.2017.The status as on to-day---
A.Improvement noticed in
1.Body pain like back pain,knee joint pain.
2.getting tired quickly,is not there.but it is there for a bit longer exhaustion which was absent earlier.
3.earlier to medication she had sleep disturbance.after she started acid phos and arnica ,there is some improvement.
B.New symptoms felt-
1 Feeling dryness of skin,so much so,that she needs to apply body oil (other than in bathing time).
2.Muscle contraction ,once or twice a day sometimes.
Any specific observation if needed,kindly advise.
she is continuing balance course of medication as per your last advice i.e.bio-chemics and acid phos and arnica.
kindly advise.

Regarding my pain and swelling in groin region--
I have completed 5th dose of lyco 1M and 4th dose of nux vom 200.
presently there is no pain or swelling,even after prolong walking.
kindly advise.
with regard
jyoti

--

April 5 2017
use three doses each of the following medicines for one day and report.

1. Mezerium 30C
2. Petroleum 30C

For you continue with monthly doses of lyco 1m and weekly doses of nux 200C.

--

kolkata

April 5 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks.should she take above 2 medicine after completing balance doses of bio-chemic and acid phos and arnica?
can Mezerium and petroleum be taken toghether?
with regard
jyoti

--

April 5 2017
yes they can be taken together depending on the immune level......all medicines can be taken together if your immune level permits.....

--

kolkata

April 6 2017
Respected Udayaji,
I am not very clear about "depending on immune level/if immune level permits".How she /I will know it?pl help me to understand.
sorry for my ignorance.
with regard
jyoti

--

April 6 2017
susceptibility or the predisposition to receive disease are some of the yardsticks to know the immune levels... you might have seen someone talking about aggravations while others do not on the same medicine same potency.....immune levels are low when the individual is born with or acquired deficient endocrine functions.....the mutations inherited, the level of functioning of the endocrine glands have a cumulative devastating ramification within the entire body particularly in terms of cause and disease,ailments and disorders and purges & nostrums just as its efficient functioning to homeostasis or healthy state of being. Being so, a healthy person may take a whole lot of homeo medicines in any potency any number of times, any quantity, in one go and may not have any effect whatsoever on his body while a single granule of any particular medicine may trigger to surface the hidden ailments in yet another person which is widely perhaps understood and called as aggravations.....

An aggravation in a pathology or prognosis where the ailment is moving towards serious deterioration could then become life threatening, which is not the making of the medicine, but, the power of the individual to sustain or endure the vagary of that ailment is not sufficient that he could succumb to that ailment......A medicine which raises the immune levels do not indulge in further receiving the ailment and therefore the ferocity of the ailments gets diminished.....like, when I say; in the beginning of any viral infection use one single dose of Rhus Tox 1M or 200C as the case may be, which will break the virulance of the virus or bacteria means the Rhus tox in such cases increases the immune levels of the individual that he gets the activated life force in the particular area of immunology, to neutralise and reject the germs from the body which is expelled through various excretory processes peacefully..... (you might have seen that I have not used the word kill, fight etc. the germs,) because what the homeo medicines do is to activate the life force and the body does the rest of the work...the human body in its true nature is compassionate and therefore the germs are not necessarily be killed or eliminated but given the gate pass to exit from the body alive or peacefully, as the body no more is an hospitable environment for them....

Human Body which is not in its true nature are hostile and therefore the invaders also becomes hostile causing settlements, resistances and fights ...for e.g. To my mind, H.Pylori is a scavenger within the body and is peaceful and calm micro-organism . Human body in its true nature, is alkaline or divine in nature and when human body turns acidic or demonic in nature by virtue of change in PH factor due to life style the body leads in thought speach and action, the H Pylori cannot survive such environment.....in the process when acids reaches the stomach, duodenum and the like or leak into other areas of habitat of the H Pylori they penetrate the abdominal linings and hide for survival from acids. Constant penetration of the linings causes ulcer and gerds to some extent....the H Pylori is unnecessarily blamed...... this can be corrected by changing the acidic nature to alkhaline nature and they will no more be harmful. and not by killing the H pylori. The usual medicines of value here are Borax, Arg. Nit. Nux Vomica, Natrum Phos, Natrum Mur, Pulsatilla, Anacadium, Hydrastis, Cardus M, carbo veg, lycopodium, Ipec,
Arsenic Album, Asafotida and the like. Where as in conventional medicine, they attempt to put a filament on the ulcers through antacids and camouflage the symptoms to make us believe that the ulcer has been cured while they may be growing under the filament.

In homeo medicines it is the mind that tells you first whether the medicine is correct or not....In a correctly chosen medicine there will be a sense of well being in the mind and if that happens the medicine should surely take you towards cure....Immune levels can also be compared to depth of the ailment.....meaning been suffering with various kinds of ailments for very long periods or is afflicted with syndromes of various kinds, or auto immune diseases of various kinds, or in the autistic spectrum at various levels, or known endocrine dysfunctions, or suffering from various kinds of skin eruptions which are not healing.....(skin eruptions healing within definite period frame is indicative of good immune levels) ......or diseases or ailments moving from down level to upwards in ascending order, or ailments moving from skin level inwards are all symptoms of low immune levels.......a child who evidently and visibly falls into an autistic/adhd etc.etc. spectrum ailments soon after taking vaccination is a clear indication of low immune levels and genetic mutations inherited.

--

Re:online consultation By: trignomatry123

April 7 2017
Respected udaya ji,

i have a problem of premature greying of hair, my age is 31 years. After baby birth there is sudden rise in greying of hair. pls suggest some medicine for it.

kolkata

April 8 2017
Mr Trignomatry123,
Pl open a new thread.
with regard,
jyoti

Page 15 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.