Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Punarnava Herb - Boerhavia Diffusa
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr.Udaya - lost sensation
Started by: darkof15 at October 12 2012

Replies: 75 & Views: 40283    Font    Page 1 of 4  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Dr.Udaya - lost sensation By: darkof15

October 12 2012
Hello! I will try to gather information in order to present you the whole case. I know it will not be complete, but at least first brief overview.

Male, age 44, height 185cm, weight 80 kg, Not allergic to anything, nothing special about food, xercise 5 days a week for about 30 minutes daily, Blood pressure for the most part is 120-80
Occupancy: administration, 8 hours work at desk, constant pressure from customers, stress, aversion from job, uncertainty for future about job.
History: 4 years ago suddenly lost sensation in abdomen area, which was causing ed, bladder: no feel for urge, I cannot feel when the bladder is full, I have to wait long to start urinate and the urine stream is very weak, even if I press. High BP, sleep disturbances, tensions in back, digestion – emission with explosion. Treated with alpha blockers, but without effect (wrong treatment).
Mind: forgetful, anxiety about future, time is passing by fast, all the time tired, like to postpone things, want to work all the time, when tired no hurry to bed, fear of being alone, lack of sleep. Sunday before work can no fall asleep. Restlessness.
Stomach: after lunch craving for fruits, although full. Irritation and gases.
Urinary: lost of power of bladder, lost of sensation, no feel for urge, wait long to start, stream weak, no ability to press. Urinate 3x daily, no sign of urine retention (so far), after urination sense of weakness. Urine clear, no pain. Under stress or pressure, urine stream weak or split or twisted. Sense as pelvic pressure on ureter. Feeble stream, always unsure if bladder will open.
Worse morning if tension in lower back after waking up. Lost almost complete power after sudden back pain (happened twice in last years). Morning impotence, during day better, after intercourse general weakness.
Eyes: right eye weak at evening, if morning tension in lower back – vision not clear (right eye only). Sensation of heat going through eyes when tired.
Generalities: stable person, with both foot on the ground. Like to walk in the evening. Rather quiet and closed personality, phlegmatic. Always building my position on knowledge and experience. Like to be in public, but do not talk a lot. Highly motivated for work, always critical to myself and others (my children). Married.

I have made fist experience with Ars Alb. C30, wet dose. After 9 doses the susceptibility to pain has increased. Last TCM was painful, but in the evening the bladder has created a good stream. Even slight sense of urge got back. Unfortunately this morning I woke up with tension in lower back and I fall again.

I am sure you will have some suggestions!

Re:Dr.Udaya - lost sensation By: udaya kumar
--

October 12 2012
yes I do. Arsenic Album was a good medicine and will partially benefit. My first advice to you is that you should be careful about your back. Do not push weight, do not lift weight, if at all you lift weight use the strength of the legs, thighs, to lift weight. Do not bend forward with weight. Use hard surface to lye down, not in soft beds. Do not sleep under the fan...Stop exercise for the time being.

Having said that, your symptoms leads probably to sacrolitis with chronic nerve compression disrupting signals between the legs, pelvis and brain. The cause may be in a degenerative disk in the sacroilliac joint area or herniation or spikes or injuries to vertebral column or inflammation due to other reasons.

You have delayed it a bit. But To my mind, you should be fully cured with one medicine. Use Causticum 30C three times a day for three days and report Relief should certainly be felt and the first symptoms you can notice would be the split urine will come out with more force. The involuntary urination will end. The numbness or paralytic condition of the bladder should disappear. Use Rhus Tox 1M single dose if there is pain. Use single dose of Lycopodium 30C if there is gastric disturbance in abdomen which gives pressure on backbone while bending.

Precautions to avoid future recurrence.

Do the following yogic exercise carefully and slowly increasing one addition and gradual increase in count at a time.

1. Pavanamuktasana./Day 1 two times to start with.
2. Markarasana /Day 2 one or two times to start with
3. Chakrasana /Day 3 One time to start with.

Standing exercise:
Keep both palm clasped behind the head making triangle with the elbows on both sides of head. Stand straight keeping one feet distance between legs. Turn the body above waist to left side and look behind. then turn right. This will bring the cartilages/disks in position. Do not over do.

2. Keep both palms on a table or chest of drawers, two or three feet away from you at the level of chest. Bring the whole body down in straight position. Bend backwards as much as possible and go back to original position. Repeat it 10 times. This will bring back the tailbone and backbone to position. Do not overdo.

The idea of exercise is to relax back muscles and not to make it rigid. Give acupressure on the back side of the palm between the thumb and index finger on the weblike region. Pressure towards index finger on the painful spot to be located by you. Pressure for maximum two minutes a day.

Best wishes.

--

Re:Dr.Udaya - lost sensation By: darkof15

October 24 2012
Thank you for your comprehensive reply. I realy appreciate it. I will follow your instructions about exercises. I have ordered remedies, but will take perhaps a week to arrive. In the meantime, I do regular exercises. Slowly and no pressure on back.

Best regards,

--

October 24 2012
ok....keep me posted. with best wishes.

--

November 8 2012
Today, after taking 3 day x 3 doses of Causticum 30C, I can report very good results. There was slight return of sense to urge, I am able to press again and urine stream is better up to 50%. Even some improvement of sexuality was noticed. It was no pain, and it seems that the pelvic area sensibility and strength is better.
Urination 5x per day, after urination clear weakness of bladder (and lower abdomen area) can be reported, but recovery is fast.

Together with sense of urge, there is improvement in waiting to start to urinate, but there is still something to be “corrected”. Also the morning waking-up remains slow.

In total, I am very satisfied with the response of the body, but there is still a way to go. I have to thank you for your good advice, my gratitude and compliments goes to you.

Please advise whether I should continue with Causticum, should I try another remedy or go for higher potency

--

November 8 2012
use Pulsatilla 30C three doses for one day and repeat Causticum 30C three doses a day for one more day. Thereafter take weekly three doses. No need to raise the potency.

--

November 16 2012
The first day Pulsatilla has created a certain relief in the morning; I felt relaxed after waking up. But sense of urging has disappeared. Causticum followed as per your instructions and sense of urge is back again. After this week, nothing else is to report.

Should I continue with causticum?

--

November 16 2012
yyou can continue causticum 30C for three more days thereafter use it in 200C one dose a day for three days

--

November 16 2012
I will have to order remedy abroad, so it will take a week receive it. Could you please me a hint, if any other remedy will be perhaps needed. Thanks.

Can I between 30 and 200 potency take Pulsatilla again? I did not understand the purpose of Pulsatilla in this treatment. Is it to reinforce the effect of Causticum?

November 22 2012
please reply

--

November 22 2012
I asked to use Pulsatilla because of the palliation at 50% indicated by you. Pulsatilla increases the elasticity of the area and therefore would be beneficial in many respects
as there is a complementary function between these too medicines in the bladder area. If you think it does not suit you at all, you may continue with causticum of wait and watch if single medicine therapy is giving you desired results. with best wishes.

--

November 29 2012
After finishing 3 days of Causticum 30C, I have taken again 3 doses of Pulsatilla 30C and the result is slightly better urine flow in the morning. No improvement on sense of urging.

After 3 doses of Pulsatilla I stopped and Causticum C200 was given for 3 days without any improvement.

I must admit Pulsatilla gave some improvement I can not describe yet completelly and would like to continue with it. Can you guide me -for how long can I take it?
Shall I plan to go higher with potency of Causticum?
What is the best way to take both remedies? One after another or?

I wanted to improve my blood circulation in abdomen area, so I took single dose of Arnica 1M in the evening. I hopped to get some improvement on my symptom "worse at night", but no effect at all.

December 1 2012
This morning I have to report a stiffness in lower back area again. It happened first time after you gave me the joga instruction. This time a full hit on sexuality. Urinary function was not affected. I also noticed that I was sleeping on my right side (usually I wake-up sleeping on stomack).

I have no explanation why it happened. Urinary and sexuality do fight each other with me. Once the first is improving, but other is getting worse and vice-versa.

As said in previour post, there is good improvement on bladder strenght. Shall we now focus on my back?

--

December 2 2012
use rhus tox 1M single dose for back.

--

December 13 2012
2. december 2012: the first dose of Rhus Tox 1M gave an exceptional relief on body and mind. The tension in lower back is almost gone, sexuality improved, and also an effect on bladder. Urinary stream got stronger, but must press harder to create a pressure.

Still feel that a certain nerve near spine is "alive", but it does not cause a pain.

Continue with 2 doses for consequent 2 days, but a setback is noticed. Like I antidoted the first dose!?

December 13 2012
After 5 days gap, I continue with Causticum C200, 1 dose per day for 3 days. I took it in the evening and have noticed some small improvement in the morning, although nothing significant.

I make long walks every evening and always notice that bladder get stronger after walks. I can create nice urine stream after 1 hour walk and even after I get back home and sit back on couch, certain urging is created. So I follow the theory to try to get as much blood in abdomen area as possible. I decided to go for fitness again, but selected only exercises which do not put any pressure on lower back/spine. (like stepper or kegel exercise). I added also 2 doses of Arnica 12X before and after exercise.

It was like I opened a plug and everything is back to normal again. Not yet 100%, that would be to easy. But after fitness exercise, I was able to urine well and the stream was like with 10 year boy. Pure phantasy. And the sensation for urging is back. Even the sensation in upper abdomen area is better - now I can hear the flow of fluid throughout this area (this has not been a case for last 2 years). Blood circulation also strengthens erection and bladder responsiveness.

I have stopped the treatment due to runny nose ( I take Hepar Sulphur), but need your advice, how to go on.

In any case, I appreciate your effort and excellent prescription. Thanks so much.

December 31 2012
December 27: After 15 days gone, the effect of causticum has disappeared, so I repeat the dose (3 doses C200 per 3 days). Some side-effect can be reported, sleeplessness (have hard time to fall asleep) and anxious dreams of nasty things.

I hope you will find time to study my last post.

In the meantime, have a good jump in 2013 and a Happy New Year.

January 4 2013
Some new observations:

1. pain (more tension than pain) disappeared from right hand (outer side of palm) and right foot (nerve ending at fourth finger). I believe joga and causticum did the work.

2. CT scan discovered:

-unusual strong curvature of spine in the area of sacrum indicating on injury (but I can not recall any).
-Central disc herniation L5-S1
-Slight narrowing of canal at L5-S1, (hondrosis= narrowed space L5-s1)
- small central herniation of C3-C4

Neurologist said that spine is not a cause of my simptoms.

3. Abdomen area seems distended (like balloon), although I used to have flat stomach due to exercises.

4. Back became very soft, without any pain. Seems that rhus did the job.

Kindly advise further. Thank you.

--

January 4 2013
Hepar Sulph could be used in 30C three times a day upto three days. Arnica is required and could be used in 12X as indicated by you for sleeplessness and other benefits of Arnica. Use Lycopodium 30C three times a day for one day for distention in lower abdomen. The herniation are not of much significance but the sacral bulge could be restricting the passage of nerves.Here muscle correction and nerve correction would be required and that can be done with phosphorus and hypericum later. with best wishes.

--

January 8 2013
Hepar increased the sensitiveness of abdomen area and especially muscles around abdomen. 1 day before the treatment I have done some fitness exercise (kegel exercises, stepper, etc) and the muscle aches were very uncomfortable. But after 3 days of taking Hepar, it returned to normal. The sensitiveness of rectum was increased as well and I woke first night for stool.

I have to report another improvement: the blockade of abdomen area which used to be at upper abdomen (near plexus) is getting lower to middle of abdomen. For your understanding, when I make yoga, this is the place where I feel very strong hart beat.

Stopped hepar sulphur and continue today with Lyco 30.

--

January 9 2013
You need to check the navel ( where heart beat is heard ) the position need be corrected if necessary. The methods are prescribed in this forum many times.
Uttanapadasana will help in yoga.

--

January 10 2013
About navel location it is a good hint.I have made tree finger test and navel is located 2 cm to the left. I will do yoga for correction.

But the heart beat I was describing does not fit to navel displacement. The point is that upper abdomen area is unblocked, but lower area is still somehow locked. I guess that is why bladder is still without urging. And there is itching on pubic bone (not skinn!!)

Lyco has not shown any effect so far. In the past, I have already taken Lyco for gas disturbance, but also with very little effect. Shall we repeat remedy? Perhaps higher potency?

It is time for sacral bulge correction? Or shall we go for lower abdomen paralysis?Await your instruction.

January 16 2013
Wait for your reply.

--

January 17 2013
You may correct the navel first by checking the thumbs on the lying position. Press the knees of the leg which has lower thumb and simultaneously pull the thumb. This has to be done by a partner. with best wishes.

--

January 30 2013
For last 2 weeks I am following your instruction to move navel by pulling thumb, doing yoga, etc. No success. Lower thumb is getting longer through this exercise and of same lenght, but next day everything is the same.

Only positive to report is that after this exercises, some fluid flow is starting throughout abdomen area.

Await your kind suggestion!

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.