Gratiola Officinalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Rheumatoid Arthritis Aggravation
Started by: Gmos at October 7 2012

Replies: 1 & Views: 720    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Rheumatoid Arthritis Aggravation By: Gmos

October 7 2012
Hello, I have had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis for 15+ years and have recently tried homeopathy. I went to see a very reputable homeopath who has been doing it for over 30 years. I was first given the following remedies: Sulfur, Calcarea Carbonica, Rubella and Causticum. I took them for a couple days and had a couple flare ups. I then stopped for about a week and continued again. This time I was getting headaches but continued to take it anyway for 2 weeks until one day my hand got so bad I could not move it. I have stopped taking everything and my hand has gotten better but everyday It seems old symptoms keep showing up in other places. My joints seem to be getting worse and joints that were once smooth to move are cracking every time I move them. One of my finger joints also feels like it is inflamed and has been like this since the very first time I tried the remedies. Is it even possible for aggravation to last for weeks? I am worried that the remedies are making my condition worse.
I would appreciate any advice.

Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis Aggravation By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 9 2012
I shall copy my default therapy for Osteo Arthritis which usually helps in under a week.

The same remedy has also been used by patients who presented Rheumatoid Arthritis like you and although your case seems chronic, it will be of academic interest to observe if my therapy aka "Joepathy" can also help you.

I have helped many patients who were on a daily dose of various analgesics which only served to deaden the pain temporarily but not CURE the condition. Some patients have reported that they experienced relief from the pain they suffered for many years in the short space of just 48 hours and it is my hope that you too will experience this same blessed relief from your pain.

The 2 remedies are:

Argentum Metallicum 6c
Arnica 30c

Both remedies to be taken in the Wet dose twice daily leaving about an hour between remedies.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

It is understood that you will stop all other drugs and Homeopathic remedies you are currently using if you decide to use my therapy.

Please send me an email alert if you post on this thread as I do not visit it daily as I used to do in the past and I do not get any auto alerts by email.

joedelivera@gmail.com

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.