Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Succinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

sneezing with itching in nose and eyes
Started by: satvinders18 at September 8 2012

Replies: 29 & Views: 2814    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

sneezing with itching in nose and eyes By: satvinders18
pune

September 8 2012
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
32/m/pune,india/normal,cool

2. Current complain - from how long:
sneezing without any discharge with itching in nose and eyes and happens due to lack of sleep from 3 months

3. Current medicine you are taking:
cetrizine

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
sneezing without any discharge with itching in nose and eyes and happens due to lack of sleep

5. Breif medical history:
i had right inguinal operation two years back,had taken homeopathy corse for sneezing allergy due to perfumes and dust. iam having small lipomas on my hands ,chest.havinghigh bp no mediciene is taken for it

6. Family Back Ground:
i have one elder brother and younger sistermy both parents hav high bp my mother is diabetic

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
graduated and works techinal shop mostly in night shift.

8. Desires and aversion of food:
no dislike for any foods sometimes have deire for sweets aafter dinner.increase in appetite when alone.

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
impatient always in hurry introvert,donot socialize,afraid of public speaking,gets angrybut control my temper ,speak to self, cuss word when alone,performance anxiety when having sex.my constitutional remedty is lyco, puls but puls describe me best.

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
lack of sleep

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
thirstok/clean red/no

Re:sneezing with itching in nose and eyes By: udaya kumar
--

September 8 2012
stop Citrizine.
Use the following medicines alternating each other three times one dose a day.
Nux Vomica 30C. one dose evening.
Arsenic Album 200C one dose a day morning
Pulsatilla 200C one dose a day afternoon.
Nux Vomica 30C evening. .....like that.Evening can be night before going to bed. Six hours gap between each 200C potency. use these medicines for three days and then continue with only Nux vomica 30C three times a day upto a week. Use Arsenic Album 200C one dose whenever the sneezing returns. with best wishes.

--

Re:sneezing with itching in nose and eyes By: satvinders18
pune

September 10 2012
i have stopped cetrizine and my sneezing has not been ok until now and will try thhe above presscription and let u know.thankigg you

--

September 10 2012
please use the suggested medicines and report

--

pune

September 10 2012
Sneezing with clear discharge with itching in eyes nose and throat returned in evening since shop were closed waited till monday took nux vom 3 drops in cup of water at 5pm. Around 11pm sneezing is less with little irrtation clear discharge while sneezing.

--

September 10 2012
Sneezing will stop with the use of Arsenic Album. with best wishes.

--

pune

September 11 2012
took dose of ars alb at 10 am sneezing does stopped but nose has become sensitive sneezing starts if itouch it or rub it.i am unable to sleep not due to sneezing.i will take second dose of puls and report.

pune

September 11 2012
sir
can u plse suggest remedy for my 3 years daugtheras she is suffering from cold and cough. she was having semi watery type discharge so i gave her hep sulphur30 3 dose completed. discharge became little yellow thick and she started coughing. there is no cough or little couch is there. if she coughs voice of cough is coming. it is raining and weather is cool. thirst is ok.she is playful.appetide is ok.

pune

September 11 2012
Took 1dose of puls200 at 6pm . Around abt 7:30 pm l am having throat pain with sneezing and body pain. Symptoms are of onset of cold.Took nux vomica 30 at 11 pm hoping i will be ok.

pune

September 15 2012
I am feeling much better .Sneezing had stop completely. Some thick corzya is the nose. Will take nux vomica till next friday.and report. Thank you uday sir.

--

September 15 2012
ok

--

pune

September 24 2012
Could not sleep well on friday and saturday on sunday sneezing with clear discharge and watery eyes started. Took ars alb 200 at interval of every 6 hours.Till Monday afternoon sneezing is very less with mild fever and bodypain, nose has become very sensitive if i rub it slightly sneezing starts.Should i have to take ars alb till sneezing stops every time. Please give advice sir.

--

September 24 2012
Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for one day. and Pulsatilla 200C one dose a day for three days. Report after each medicines.

--

pune

September 25 2012
Slept well last night though l had to wake up because of dream of somebody close died and people is making him ready to be cremated.Second dreams it always comes that i could not give my maths exam because i have not done studied it. Feeling ok when i got up in morning, nose was sensitive took nux vomica . No sneezing no body pain and fever. Nose is little sensitive,when i breath feels like nose is dry.( I got irrated and angry on my children in evening as if i was geting late to work though l was on time. Last two days i am worried about my son would get fever. ) took third dose at 10 pm every thing is ok nose is bit sensitive i rubbed it and have to sneeze 2 or 3 times. I am going to sleep now. Waiting for your advice will report after taking puls200 for 3days.

--

September 25 2012
If the dream is recurring use one dose of Calcarea Carb 200C. The second dream is like Natrum Mur. do not take these medicines unless the dream recur often. with best wishes.

--

pune

September 29 2012
day 1 took one dose of puls 200 one or two sneezing,nose was litlle sensitive.day2 took second dose in morning .by afternoon i was having symptoms of onset of cold with little sneezing.day 3 when got in morning body was feeling warm and i had 3 or 4 sneezing , took third dose.symptoms of on set of cold is still there , by the evening symptoms of cold has dissappear,but sneezing started with little watery discharge . i was feeling very irrated (chid chid) does not like any body come near me or touch me. feels better when i sit under fan. when i get up to walk violent 2 or 3 sneezing starts. then it stop . i feel very much irrated, today i had 3 or 4 attacks of sneezing only.day 4 could not.write feed back last night. i slept with covering my eyes with my hand it feels much better if i sleep like this.in morning when i got up i was feeling warm had 2or3 sneezes.feels better when i sit under fan and sneezing starts when i get up to walk or have smell of cooking or strong perfume or i rub my nose. in afternoon i slept for while when i got up same ,body was feeling warm and had 2 or 3 sneezes ,i took temp it was 96 f. my body is feeling warm but iam not having fever. sir please advice what i should do as iam feeling very dull and restless.tommorrow is sunday medical shop will be closed so if medicines is not there with me ,i will take it from monday. when i sneeze there is little watery dischargewith irration in throat and eyes and my sense of smell and taste is diminished.thanking you.

--

September 29 2012
Stop pulsatilla and use Nux Vomica 30C three days more.

--

pune

October 1 2012
Took three dose of nux vomica today feeling quite well . Very less sneezing and body is not feeling warm any more. Will report after two days. I have 4. 1/2 yrr old son he catches cold once in a month with fever sometimes . I took him to homeopath for course for increasing immunity. He took medicines for nearly 3 months with having cold and couggh .1 or 2 times. In july my son had fever with high temp around 103 to 104 f every 3 or 4 hour fever will come up for 2 weeks.All reports were normal blood,urine,malaria,typhoid,blood culture .Even though doctor gave him cefixime then larygo for malaria but fever Would nt stop then we took him to paed he told that it is bound fever and prescribed taximo 200 for five days and finaly after 15 days his fever stopped in total he consumed 8 bottles of calpol and above antibiotic.When he was alright i took him to homeopath doctor says that he have to take course from start. Last month he had fever for three days. Now he is having cold and cough . I am giving him puls 30. Can i give him bacill 200 as i have read in forums to increase his immunity to cold. Or what u advised to increase his immunity.He had normal delivery. Growth is ok according to his age. Memory is sharp. Good in studies.Shy in nature.Sucks his lower lips when he is alone or nervous or sleeps. Still do bed wetting frequently. Vomits after eating fish but takes cod liver capsule. Waiting for ur advice sir.Thanking you.

pune

October 3 2012
.Took nux vomica for three days. Sneezing had stop completely.Nose is still sensitive feels dry when i take breath. Feeling very weak.

pune

October 3 2012
.Took nux vomica for three days. Sneezing had stop completely.Nose is still sensitive feels dry when i take breath. Feeling very weak.

--

October 3 2012
use Sulphur 30C in the morning and Nux Vomica 30C in the evening one dose each for one week. report after one week.

--

pune

October 7 2012
Could not sleep well on sunday had to catch train early morning. Feeling alright all day. By late evening sneezing with thick white discharge and throat pain started. Could not sleep because of throat pain and runny nose

--

October 9 2012
Use Hepar Sulph 30C and Kali Mur 6X three times a day for three days.

--

pune

October 10 2012
On 8 oct l took amoxycillin 500 cap and nimesulide for body pain . I took medicine fear of swine flu as l have 2 kids . Avoided taking cetrizine .Feeling ok will take amoxycillin for 2 more days. Should i take hep sulp and kali mur. Or l should wait for next sneezing attack to start medicine once again.I think because of lack of deep sleep all these sneezing is starting can you please explain it .Thanking you very much sir.

--

October 10 2012
Swine flue??? Pune?

All medicines taken by you have been antidoted by the antibiotics. Please continue that course of allopathic medicines.........not much I can do.....

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.