Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

need to control anxiety
Started by: zenzed at August 31 2012

Replies: 8 & Views: 3104    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

need to control anxiety By: zenzed

August 31 2012
Male, 22yrs

I have been suffering from from anxiety disorder since 3 years. I have symptoms of both 'Social Anxiety Disorder' as well as 'Generalized Anxiety Disorder'.

Very soon I am going to face job interviews and I am scared that my anxiety problem would not let me perform well. I know I have ability to perform excellent if I can overcome my two main enemies -"Anxiety" and "Extremely low Confidence".

I am writing some points that describe my anxiety problem:

-- Excessive, uncontrollable and often irrational worry about everyday things such as family problems, friend problems, relationship problems or work difficulties.

- difficulty concentrating and mind going blank, restless unsatisfying sleep

- persistent, intense, chronic fear of being judged by others and of being embarrassed or humiliated by own actions. Dislike being observed by others (main fear is of being judged). Very conscious of own appearance.

- overly self-conscious, pay high self-attention, have high performance standards, attempt to create a well-mannered impression on others but unable to do so

- after some event habit of reviewing anything that may have possibly been abnormal or embarrassing. These thoughts do not just terminate soon after the encounter, but extend for some days or longer.

- fear from activities that include any type of social interaction like parties, talking to strangers etc.

- " WALK DISTURBANCE (where a person is so worried about how they walk that they may lose balance) appears, especially when passing a group of people " This is a very important and major symptom from which I suffer.

- dread of opposite sex

The symptoms that occur during anxiety are(Not all of them occur together but some occur at one time and some at other):

- Tremors in hands and body
- Flatulence along with cramping pain in lower abdomen
- Pain of very short duration that runs from forearms towards fingers of hands. I don't know the exact word to describe this but may be it is a tingling sensation.
- Shortness of breath
- Increased heart rate
- Mind going blank
- Inability to speak properly

Some other physical symptoms that I have:
- Stools sometimes loose sometimes normal but mostly constipated with an unfinished feeling. Need to go to toilet atleast twice daily. Usually no urge to pass stools in morning.
- Bad tension headaches that start from base of head and extend towards temples. Aggravated by activities that involve eye strain.
- Acid reflux
- Throat catarrh usually in morning
- Never ending acne on back and shoulders
- Dandruff in hairs

I can relate myself to following six remedies : SILICEA, LYCOPODIUM, ANACARDIUM, NATRUM MUR, THUJA, PULSATILLA. Out of these, first four remedies greatly match to my mental state and personality.

Re:need to control anxiety By: udaya kumar
--

August 31 2012
You should also relate yourself to Nux Vomica and Arsenic Album.

You need all the medicines you have mentioned but in the order
Thuja, Natrum Mur, Pulsatilla, Anacadium,. Lycopodium, Silicea. Start with Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for one day. Next day onwards use the other six medicines.
Thuja is to remove the ill iatrogenic ill effects and genetic predispositions. Use it at 30C potency. It should remove many fears and sycosis. Natrum Mur should further remove many of your shyness, tension headaches, increased heart rate, shortness of breath, inability to speak including the high level body consciousness etc.etc.

Anacardium and Natrum Mur will remove further the many kinds of phoebias including the body consciousness, crowd consciousness, in particular the following symptoms :
persistent, intense, chronic fear of being judged by others and of being embarrassed or humiliated by own actions. Dislike being observed by others (main fear is of being judged). Very conscious of own appearance.

- overly self-conscious, pay high self-attention, have high performance standards, attempt to create a well-mannered impression on others but unable to do so

Use the medicines in 30C potencies three times a day for three days each to start with. It is a matter of building the confidence through medicine. Lyco would help you here. The removal of the symptoms would mean removal of the hundreds of underlying causes to the symptoms and should not be construed as just addressing the symptoms.

--

Re:need to control anxiety By: zenzed

August 31 2012
Ok. Many thanks for your reply.

I have all these remedies with me in 30C as well as 200C potencies. I have tried some of them earlier in 30C and some in 200C potencies (not in combination but one remedy at a time with proper gap) and never got any permanent improvement.

I was wondering that since all of my complaints are chronic and atleast 3-4 years old, shouldn't I go for 200C potency and start with it?

--

August 31 2012
No. use them at 30C to start with. The present condition is a level in a chronic condition, but the medicines indicated are to make fundamental changes and reverse the progress of the ailment. In particular the pains and tingling running in hand are progressive ailments connected with heart and blood indicates a vaso constriction like that in Raynauds' phenomena which means that your extremities are always cold indicating towards silicea. These need be reversed. 30C is sufficient and 200C should be used only where found necessary. In fact, it is the mind symptoms that warrant higher potencies. But most of them will go away with Anacardium, Gelsemium and Argentum Nitricum, or Natrum Mur, Lycopodium, Silicea. Subtle air is behind most of the mind symptoms. Pacifying the subtle air and keeping them at their designated aboard would remove such symptoms. Check the heart for any septal defects. with best wishes.

--

August 31 2012
Ok, I will start taking the remedies in 30C potency from tomorrow onwards.

--

August 31 2012
ok

--

September 4 2012
Hello Dr Udaya

I have one more doubt. You said to take all the remedies 3 times a day for 3 days in the order you mentioned above.

This means that I should start with the first remedy(Thuja), take it 3 times a day for 3 days, and then proceed to next remedy(Nat Mur) and so on.

Correct me if I am wrong.

--

September 5 2012
yes pl.

--

Re:need to control anxiety By: jammy

April 18 2017
Hi Udaya Sir,

+Symptoms mentioned above, I have them all.

+Adding more: I started drinking alcohol in Dec 2009 by Dec 2010, I was hospitalised for fatty liver stage 3.

+I recovered from it, but continued to drinking heavily till Mar 2013. Quit drinking as I started to face the above symptoms. From there, I started to lose concentration (reading and listening), I can't even drive.

+In April 2014, I had a minor stroke. My left face was swollen, and left arm had pain for about a week. Then I started running for about a year, starting from 200 meters to 1.5 km.

+In Dec 2015 I was hospitalised for midget Volvulus. That's not a problem, it got removed in Jun 2016 (Underwent a surgery). Stopped running.

+Last month I read the post by Joe (http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=66). I took Arnica Mont 30 and for the first time in 3 year, I went outside of my house for straight 10 hours (I never used to go out not even for 1 hour).

+I have experienced that I have pain in the upper region of back behind chest when I'm nervous or angry and after, when I'm relieved from that pain after an hour and a half I feel pain in the veins that go to brain. (think of it like a butterfly structure).

+Now I'm back to symptoms of both 'Social Anxiety Disorder' as well as 'Generalized Anxiety Disorder' PLUS pain in the back PLUS less concentration (not to forget stroke)

+Urine has less form after drinking Arnica Mont 30.

Anyone please suggest.

+Single (know the importance of marriage (Mother nature))
+Age: 30
+Strong willed
+I know how to preserve energy in the body (Arnica helps)
+I try to stay as much calm as possible.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.