Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Aristolochia Milhomens
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

amebiosis
Started by: Sunny at May 30 2012

Replies: 256 & Views: 18264    Font    Page 5 of 11  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next          Reply

Re:amebiosis By: Sunny

October 26 2012
Sir,

I have finished 3 doses. there is not much change. Even during the pulsatilla stage i developed improvement after which it recurred. Here I am feeling some change but not significant.

Should I continue for couple of more days? thuja q and emetine 6.

Thx

Re:amebiosis By: udaya kumar
--

October 26 2012
yes. three more days.

--

October 29 2012
I am done with 10 doses of emetine 6. still the problem of flatulance continues.

I do not know why is this time the flatulance does not seem to be coming under control.

Kindly advice..

Thanks

November 22 2012
Dear Sir,

I got and checked by an Ayurved. She also indicated amebiosis and also mentioned that fattyliver, high cholesterol is also due to this.

I was given bilwa and kutaj ghan vati for the last couple of weeks. This yielded some results but again there is lot of bloating most of the time.

I am back to homeopathy. Please advice. I am really distressed and constantly i feel bloated most of the time.

Thanks

--

November 22 2012
instead of kutaj ghan vati you may use kutajarishtam and arjuna kwat.... in ayurveda. use of dashamoolarishtam after food also helps.
use lobelia inflata 30C three times a day for three days and report. you may also use Liv 52.

--

November 23 2012
Thank you sir. I shall do that.

--

November 23 2012
ok

--

November 28 2012
As I have been telling there is feeling of getting wet once or twice a day.

Today I was physically examined by the ayurved. He told that there is an internal fistula ?, but it definitely it is a sinus. may be it is likely that it may be developing into fistula. there is a fissure which has healed.

there is oozing from the sinus. this is not an external one. He has given me a week's medicine after which he says I should go for MRI or surgery if it does not dry up.

1. Ghandar rasyan
2. saptvimshakti gugglu
3. abhyarishtam
4. pilex

Kindly advice...My amebiosis is better but I am continuing with bilwa and now kutajrishtam instead of kutaj ghan vati as advised.

--

November 28 2012
use aloe soc 30C three doses followed by silicea 1M single dose.

--

November 28 2012
Thank you sir. I can take the ayurvedic medicines as well right ? What he told me was the medicines will dry up the discharge.

Regards

--

November 28 2012
yes

--

December 7 2012
I took a dose of silicea 1m alongside ayurvedic medicine.It is alomost a week now. the discharge has reduced say 20% but still it is there atleast 2 times.

Kindly advice.

--

December 8 2012
Did you use aloes. Repeat the dose of silicea. ayurvedic can stop if necessary.

--

December 8 2012
My mistake. I did not use Aloes. Today I will use 3 doses and start with slilicea 1m. I went to the doctor to check it up. He has confirmed and saw both the opening. He also saw a small blood spot in the inside opening which was not visible last time. he says this is an internal fistula and might be a small curve and it has started healing.

He says the blood spot indicates a good sign. the closing down process is simliar even if kshara sutra is done.

--

December 8 2012
Silicea and Myristica are the only medicines which can heal wounds and close holes by generating flesh. with best wishes.

--

December 8 2012
Thank you sir. What should I do now?

1. I am going to take 3 doses of aloe today followed by 1 dose of silicea 1m

2. Please let me know what dose of myristica should be taken?

thx

December 10 2012
I have taken 3 doses of aloes 30 and silicea 1m. Let me also share that my flatulance problem continues. Please advice whether I can take merc sol 200 and wanted to be sure it should not be inimical to silicea and aloes.

Merc sol had helped me in the past.

Thx

December 10 2012
One more symptom which I am noticing is dryness in the forehead which has never happened for the last one week.

I have started applying olive oil but it is not going. There is a feeling of roughness in the forehead and itching on the face.

This is my 3rd posting . Please all of them since yesterday, Do you recommend any tests?

Thx

--

December 10 2012
just allow the medicines to work. Use upto three doses for one day of sulphur 30C for dryiness in the forehead. you may not use merc sol now. Myristica can be used in 1M single dose.

--

December 10 2012
Thank you sir. I shall wait . Meanwhile I shall order for myristica 1m

I am assuming that even aloes need to be stopped after the 3rd dose.

Thanks once again

--

December 10 2012
yes.

--

December 11 2012
Things are better today with Flatulance reduced,

I shall be taking myristica 1m and no other medicine as advised..

I shall report after?

Thanks

December 12 2012
For a day it stopped and again the flatulance has come back.

thx

December 13 2012
I have got myristica 1m now. Before that I have a question. I am having headaches for the last 3 days which starts early morning and lasts for few hours.

Could it be because of silicea ? also the forehead roughness has gone without taking sulphur.

Thanks

--

December 13 2012
that would disappear on its own if not use one dose of Nux Vomic 30C. Disappearance of reflected ailments shows curing process.

--

December 13 2012
Thanks sir. I have taken 1m myristica now. What about the flatulance part ?

Thanks once again

December 14 2012
The flatulance still continues sir please advice..Also if I take a hot water bag and keep it on the stomach I get some relief.

thanks

Page 5 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.