Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Fucus Vesiculosus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Help Dr. Udaya for dizziness
Started by: Terra at April 27 2012

Replies: 26 & Views: 11477    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Help Dr. Udaya for dizziness By: Terra

April 27 2012
Dear Dr. Udaya,

You have helped me in the past with my problems with cysts, heartburn and so on. I am ever so grateful for your help.
Last evening, after a few abdominal crunches ( foolish in hindsight!!) holding my neck instead of the shoulder, I felt very dizzy and everything started spinning around me. I had to lie down for a few hours and was asked by family to take 2 gravols and I was awake all night with very little sleep. This morning I seem much better than last night. But I have a feeling the vertigo will hit me anytime now. The unwell feeling is still persisting. I am careful about turning to my left side abruptly.
A brief health history related to my ears. I have had tinnintus for about 25 years now on the left ear and I think the right ear, too of late. Years ago a surgery was done on the left ear and a teflon something was inserted there to relieve the tinnitus. But the tinnitus persisted and I do have some hearing loss in the left ear. I have gotten used to the tinnitus although it bothers me when my environment is quiet. And last evening, I had the spell of dizziness. I am not sure if the two (tinnitus and dizziness) are related and also did my abdominal crunch (holding the neck!) damage something ?

Can you help me? I feel disabled and afraid that I will not be able to do the things that I am doing with my kids. Once again, I turn to you hoping you will help me out again.

Best regards,
terra

Re:Help Dr. Udaya for dizziness By: udaya kumar
--

April 27 2012
Dear Terra,
Use Three doses for one day of Phosphorus 30C. The vertigo should go away. If it does not yield then use three doses of Conium Mac 30C for one day. Again the vertigo is expected to go away. If it still does not yield, it should be taken for certain that the vertigo is related to tinnitus. The medicine to use there is Natrum Salicylicum 3X three times a day for one week. Raise the potency to 30C and further repeat in 200C potency. Being on the left year, Causticum 30C three doses may also help. Causticum should not be used near phosphorus.
with best wishes.

--

Re:Help Dr. Udaya for dizziness By: Terra

April 28 2012
Thanks so much for your quick reply.

I understand that I should try Phosphorus 30C and then Conium Mac 30C. If these two meds. don't work, and only then should I take Natrum Salicylicum 3X.
So I am first going to take Phosphorus tomorrow and will get back to you.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Terra

--

April 28 2012
Yes Terra.

--

April 29 2012
Thanks Dr. Udaya,

I am starting phosphorus 30C today ( 3 doses) although I do not have the dizziness anymore. But I still feel very tired after the dizzy episode of two days ago. It is ok to take phosphorus even tho' I am not dizzy anymore, right??

Meanwhile, I was reading another post of yours (of 2007, I think) about tinnitus and thought I would give you a little background about my tinnitus.

1) Ringing in the left ear started 23 years ago. I felt my hearing was affected a little too. I went to a ENT surgeon who operated the left ear (don't know the details!!) and inserted some kind of teflon there. Tinnitus persisted, hearing did not improve greatly either. I should tell you here that when I was in my teens I used to take Saridon during my monthly periods to ease the menstrual pain. Maybe the tinnitus started because of this medicine Saridon???

2) Anyway the damage was done. I learnt to live with the tinnitus until now. I had gotten used to the persisting ringing in the left and sometimes the right ear. Two days ago, I experienced a bad dizzy episode which started right after a few abdominal crunches (holding my neck!!).

3) My general health status - Anxiety prone, insomniac and hyper. Lately melancholic brought upon by my daughter's vitiligo. I am so conscientious about my work that I sometimes skip my lunch and eat at odd times and end up with headaches (brought upon by hunger) and not able to fall asleep easily.

4) I stopped menstruating 3 years ago at the age of 45. I am not even sure if it is genetic (my mom's stopped at that age too) or brought about by stress. I am tired a lot but I am not sure if any of the things that I am going through are menopause related.

Based on all the details I have given above, Dr. Udaya, do you think Natrum Salicylicum 3X would be the appropriate remedy to get rid of my 23 year old tinnitus?

I just need to be healthy physically and emotionally to be able to take care of my little girl with vitiligo. I would be ever so grateful if you can guide me through this difficult time in my life.

Best Wishes,
Terra

--

April 29 2012
I did not want to spell out that it is Meniere's until other options are exhausted and that is why I keep Natrum Salicylicum in the end. Phosphorus should stop vertigo of many kinds within one dose, particularly if it is liver area related cause. Causticum few doses should remove left sided tinnitus. As far as Saridon is concerned, I cannot be certain though Aspirin content medicines have the capacity to cause Meniere's Disease. I would not be surprised either if that is a cause. In that case by now it should have reached a stage of Auditory vertigo meaning high pitched sounds should induce vertigo. An operation usuallya are done in such cases. You can always attempt Natrum Salicylicum first and see whether it is giving you benefits. I need not stress that none of these medicines have side effects or reactions. with best wishes.

--

April 30 2012
Thanks a lot, Dr. Udaya!

My vertigo seems to have gone. I hope it stays gone. I have finished the 3 doses of Phosphorus 30C today.

Next, should I start Conium Maculatum 30C?

Or should I start Natrum Salicylicum 3X? Like I said earlier, my left ear is the most affected by tinnitus. In that case, do you suggest that I take Causticum rather than Natrum salicylicum?

Could you please let me know so that I can order one of the above two remedies?

As always, thank you for being here.

Best Wishes,
Terra

--

April 30 2012
Causticum not after Phosphorus. You may start Natrum Salicylicum 3X with best wishes.

--

May 1 2012
Thank you, Dr. Udaya.

I am starting Natrum Salicylicum 3X tomorrow. I have not had anymore dizzy spells after that one episode 3 days ago. I believe that Nat. Salicylicum will address the underlying problem and help in reducing my tinnitus. Would it also help with my hearing loss, Dr. Udaya?

Meanwhile, today I went to my Family Physician who diagnosed my dizziness as benign paraxysmal positional vertigo and said to leave it alone and advised that an exercise called epley maneuver (where you rotate your head slowly from right to left and repeat) could be used if it happens again. She did not think my tinnitus of 24 years had anything to with my vertigo. Just thought I would give you the update.

Best Wishes,
Terra

--

May 1 2012
Yes it should help with hearing loss. If the doctor denies the connection, he should be telling you the reason or exact diagnosis, in the absence of which the observation is irrelevant. Rotation of the head while in vertigo will increase the vertigo and will also become causative to further such conditions.

--

May 1 2012
Thank you, Dr. Udaya.

I have Natrum Salicylicum 3DH. Would it be the same as Nat. Sal.3X? Can I start it tomorrow or right away which would mean I might be able to take only 2 doses (each dose is 5 pills) today.

You are right about the doctor's observation because she did not back it up with any explanation. And I am not about to do any head rotation!! The last dizzy episode has shaken me up so much that I am not willing to try anything out of the way.

Once again thanks for your kind help and advice.

Best Wishes,
Terra

--

May 2 2012
yes same. you can straight away. It has to be taken for longer periods to show results.

--

May 3 2012
Hello Dr. Udaya.

I am holding off on the Natrum Salicylicum because for the past 2 days I have been having a bad cold and cough. I am waiting for it to pass since I recall you saying earlier that it is better to wait till the cold is gone before starting a new homeopathic remedy.
The frequent coughing has given me a really bad back pain too. When it rains, it pours, I guess for some of us!! First the dizziness, next the cough-cold and then the back pain.
Anyway, that is my update. Any thoughts, Dr. Udaya ?? Predictably, at this point, I am at my wits' end.

Thanks a lot and best wishes,
Terra

--

May 3 2012
Use one dose of Rhus Tox 200C.

--

May 5 2012
Thanks, Dr. Udaya.

My back pain is 95% gone and as for the cold & cough, there's just a little bit of cough left.

Should I start Natrum Salicylicum now?
Can you explain how Nat. Sal. works to cure Meniere's disease?

As always, thank you so much for being on this forum.

Best Wishes,
Terra

Re:Help Dr. Udaya for dizziness By: shahkalpesht

May 6 2012
Dear Dr. Udaya,

I am suffering from Dizziness with headache from almost 2 years now. Through out the day continuous I feel dizzy with my head feels very heavy. My diziness increase after i eat anything ( even small Meals 3-4 times a day)

I fell Down in 2007 from chair and after couple monthe I have svere pain starts in Winter time. My Brain MRi is normal but I have Disc Herniation on Neck. On and Off I have pain on neck upper head and shoulders.

Following Diagnosis were found so far.

1 ENG report for left year positive and on
and off I have pain in both the year.
2. Disc harniation C5-C6 level and Disc
Bulging.
3. I have mild gastritis in stomach

I am tried of seeing doctors and Doctors but no body properly Diagnose whats going on.

Medication list :

Clonazepam 0.25 mg twice a day. for Calm down.
Rantidine 150 mg 2 times a day before Meal.

Arnica 1 M for Head injury once a week 3 Pallets
Natrum Sulphuric 1m Once a week 3 Pallats.

Acid Stability Probiotics for stomach stability.

I am steel suffering same as usual Dizziness with Heavy Headache through the day.

Please advise me what medication I should take in order to getrid of my Diziness and Headache.

Regards,

kalpesh shah

--

May 6 2012
There is stenosis, compression or dislocation in one of the nerves going to the head from the back of the head through under the jaws behind the ears and related to partially with the eyes. Do you have any sound in the ear? Use Rhus Tox 1M single dose one globule for a single day alongwith Byronia 1M single dose one globule for one day. The medicines should be taken on different dates. Use Hypericum 30C three times a day for strengthening the nerves. Do not touch the medicines with the hand. Report after each medicine.STOP THOSE SEDATIVES. use Kali Phos 6X in place of those nerve tranquilisers.

--

May 6 2012
Dr. Udaya,

Thanks, I don't have any sound in my ear. Occasionally I have pain.

I understood take Rhus Tox 1M Single dose one globule along with Bryonia 1M,

Another day I will take Hypricu 30c three times a day for nerves.

report after each medicine. then stop those sedatives and use Kali phos 6x in place of hypricum.

--

May 6 2012
No. Rhus Tox 1M single dose one globule on day one and Bryonia 1M single dose on the next day. The word alongwith is used because they these medicines work from the opposite direction to contain the ailment. One is aggravation on movement and other is amelioration on movement, so it is better that one work for the whole day before the other is used.

Again No. Stop the sedatives clonazepam and Rantidine. Use Kaliphos in place of these two tranquilisers

Hypericum 30C is to be used alongwith Kali phos to strengthen the nerves.

--

Re:Help Dr. Udaya for dizziness (terra's post) By: Terra

May 6 2012
Hi Dr. Udaya,

My question of May 05, was not answered by you because Shahkalpesht has used this thread for his/her ailment. Could you please answer my query of May 05, 2012 ?

Terra

May 7 2012
Dr. Udaya,

As per your instruction. Rhus tox and Brayonia 1M I order yesterday.

I stop all sedative medication. I already took Hypericum perforatum 30C and and 6x kali phos yesterday night. sice from today morning, I have very heavy headache with Dizzy.

Ranitidine I am taking for my stomuch acid. Do you want me to stop also.

Please advise me.

Thanks
Kalpesh

May 11 2012
Dear Dr. Udaya,

Thanks for help. As per your instruction I have started the following Medication.

rhus Tox 1M and brayonia 1M alternate day one Golute once a day. (How long I have to continue)

Also i took Hypricum and 6x Kaliphos everyday one time. (How long I have to continue )

I have a flu going on with heavy Headache. I am steel feel Dizzy also.

I took Arnica 1 M and natrum Sulphuric 1M once a week. Do I have to keep continue ?

Please advise me further more.

Regards,
Kalpesh shah

--

May 11 2012
Dear Kalpesh Shah, could you please make a separate thread????

Dear Terra I am answering your question of May 5 here which is reproduced below.

Quote:
Thanks Dr. Udaya,.
My back pain is 95% gone and as for the cold & cough, there's just a little bit of cough left.

Should I start Natrum Salicylicum now?
Can you explain how Nat. Sal. works to cure Meniere's disease?

As always, thank you so much for being on this forum.

Best Wishes,
Terra

unquote

You may start Natrum Salicylicum ..... I have extensively discussed about the Meniere's disease and the function of Natrum Salicylicum in addressing it in this form before.......In nutshell, Natrum Salicylicum is abundent in many of the plants and also in many of the medicines and analgesics and NSAIDs. Its non absorption and deposit or its absorptions at lesser levels cause damage to the hairlike structures in the area of cochlea. By using it at appropriate levels of absorption i,.e. at energy levels, we are attempting to rejuvenate or regrow those structures and reinstate the normal function of the inner ear though a hard task nevertheless not impossible. In cases where Natrium Salicylicum itself is the cause, the neutralisation could be achieved through Natrium Salicylicum itself at potency form and thus at the least the progress of the ailment can be arrested if not reversed. with regards.

--

Dr. uday i am suffering from BPPV vertigo with anxiety panic By: anujpathak72
jaipur rajasthan india

April 14 2017
Sir I am suffering from anxiety and panic attack with acidity from 3 years but 2 days before I wakeup in morning all of object is moving around me and now when I lay down I feel vertigo when I santup I feel vertigo for few seconds, neurologist diagnose BPPV vertigo pls help me

--

April 14 2017
use one single dose each of phosphorus 30C and Arnica 30C once only and report benefits. use Ferrum Phos 3C three times a day for one week. Three to five drops or three to five granules constitutes a dose.

--

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.