Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Respected Udaya! decayed tooth pain !
Started by: shuddha at April 14 2012

Replies: 8 & Views: 1579    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Respected Udaya! decayed tooth pain ! By: shuddha

April 14 2012
Respected Udaya,

It is different this time. I am asking for myself!

I am having decayed tooth, molar. The pain is radiating on the right side of cheek, ears, may be even above. I just wanted to get it extracted, but the dentist says that extraction of molar is to be done only by a dental surgeon and she would fix the appointment next week. The process seems to involve cutting the gums, extracting and then stitching!. (specially for molar teeth!)

The pain is tolerable after eating, sometimes during day time etc.. but makes me wake up in the night by 4AM. The pain is really intense and it increases when thinking about it. As I am writing this, the pain increased.

I tried Platago 30, Chamomilla 6c, staphisagria,30 pulsatilla 6c and 200c , silicea (6x & 30c). Found no relief. Temporary relief is obtained by listerine mouth wash with a drop of clove oil in it. It lasts for some one hour. I have even taken antibiotics with crocin for two days, still it is unrelenting. I could not get chrysantham 12x or any other potency.

By the way my daughter is waiting for delivery (EDD 14th Apl). I tried Puls 30c and upto 1M one cycle. but it did not start the labour. At this stage it is not possible for me to get locked up in tooth operation. Please suggest some remedy.

Shuddha

Re:Respected Udaya! decayed tooth pain ! By: udaya kumar
--

April 14 2012
Use Belladonna 30C, Chamomilla 30C and or
Spigelia 30C according to symptoms. Left sided is Spigelia. Affecting Trigeminal nerve
is spigelia. Pain radiating upwards is Belladonna. Pain effecting ears fully is Chamomilla. Use Aconitum Q directly in a cotton swab in the cavity or the area. It is remove the pain in 5 to 10 minutes. with best wishes. Arnica can also be used as analgesic, but belladonna works better as cure and analgesic. with best wishes.

--

--

April 14 2012
Use pulsatilla only after the pain starts. And repeat only one more dose of 1M. As you have already given the medicines, you should be wary and be ready for quick transfer to hospital as the time between the pain and delivery would be reduced by the medicines already administered.

--

Re:Respected Udaya! decayed tooth pain ! By: shuddha

April 17 2012
Respected Udaya,

My daughter delivered a girl baby on 16th evening. Initial pain labour pain was high and the doctor gave epidural injection and the delivery was totally painless,normal.

I have taken bell 30c and chamomilla 6c. Still the pain continues. Anything additional or alternative? I have completed one course of Livofloxacin antibiotic. Pain is now tolerable, but not gone. Pl suggest. One indication is anti-inflammatory drugs like diclofenac relives very much, but you know the side effects of its damaging the stomach. In fact I have taken it along with anti-biotics.

Shuddha.

--

April 19 2012
Shuddha,
Congratulations!!

You have not taken Aconitum Q as suggested? and Spigelia?

--

April 21 2012
Respected Udaya,

Thanks for the congratulations. I obtained Aconitium Q after great difficulty. I put 10 drops in cotton and put it between the two (upper and lower) teeth and the pain seems to have come down very much, though the remainder is still there. I did it only once. Strangely it gives a sort of intoxication ! I am a strict teetotaler and has never directly consumed liquor in any form. Is it usual? I did not take spigelia because the tooth affected is on the right side. Should I repeat aconite treatment many more times?

Thank you for the help
Shuddha

--

April 21 2012
It can be repeated two more times if needed. It do not have any intoxication effect. It is the mind...... playing the trick! Spigelia can be used right sided also as long as trigeminal nerves are involved.

--

May 3 2012
Respected Udaya.

I tried Aconite Q and spigelia. The problem still continues. Perhaps it has become more. Now I have swollen right side tonsil. The radiating pain on the ear etc.. still there. I can extract the tooth, if it is one. The pain is over about 6 teeth, three on the lower and three on the upper.

Any suggestions?

Shuddha

--

May 3 2012
Use Hekla Lava 3X . Use Arnica 30C alongwith that. If a nerve is involved use Hypericum 3X.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.