Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Zizia Aurea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Sever developmental delay case (Autism)
Started by: archu at April 14 2012

Replies: 144 & Views: 31641    Font    Page 6 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6          Reply

Re:Sever developmental delay case (Autism) By: archu

March 4 2017
Thank you Udaya,

We have started Bacopa monerri 500mg in tablet form for past 10 days,1 tablet a day. I had already ordered homeopathic bacopa and will get it soon.
3 days back we gave my son Kali bromatum 1M single dose (3 globules).
We see some improvement in his focus and he is more active.
We are continuing with Arnica 30C (on every third day sulphur, calcara and lycopodium in 30C).

Please let us know how long we should continue this.
Thanks
Archu

Re:Sever developmental delay case (Autism) By: udaya kumar
--

March 4 2017
Discontinue use of 500mg. use only homeopathic form.....You can stop the trios after three sets of doses.....unless it is giving visible improvements every time it is administered. Lyco can be continued for developing cognitive skills. Repeat one more dose of Kali Bromatum after 15 days. use single dose of Medorrhinum 1M two globules only a couple of days before the use of Kali bromatum

--

March 7 2017
Thank you Udaya,
Will order Medorrhinum 1M soon.
The homeopathic version I ordered on line for Bacopa monneri is also I received in tablet form only. Not sure if I should use it. I could not find the Bacopa monnieri in homeopathic Q form.
Please suggest where I can get that in USA or should I use the tablet form of Homeopathic Bacopa monneri.
Thanks

--

March 7 2017
http://www.schwabeindia.com/3549-bacopa-monnieri-mt.html

this is good and effective.......

--

April 21 2017
Thank you Udaya for the website,
We have already started Bacopa Q to Tanu.
He is already getting Arnica 30C along with Lycopodium 30C. So far we have given two dosages of Kali Bromatum 1M.
Till now I did not get the success in procuring Medorrhinum 1M in USA.
We are seeing improved energy as well as improvement in following the instructions/directions.
There is a huge problem.
For the past more than a week my son donot want to go to the bed in the night.
He shows very active energy after dinner instead of going to bed for sleep.He keeps jumping and shouting around the house moving from one room to another.
Please review and advise.

--

April 21 2017
use single dose of chamomilla 1m three granules one single dose once only......

--

April 24 2017
Thank you Udaya,

6 weeks back, Tanu was sick with fever for 3 days and then after with cold and cough for 2 days and became very weak and energy less. That time we saw him behaving like a completely normal child except the speech (no autism signs) but as soon as he gained normalcy (in 3 weeks time) He get back with all autism signs and we started giving him
bacopa Q and Arnica, lycopodium for another 3 weeks and after that time we are seeing these current issues.

So far with Chamomilla 1M single does has not given much respite to my son.
We gave him Bacopa Q for almost 3 weeks and now stopped. Not sure due this or due to Arnica and lycopodium, He is showing lot of energy and excitement. Keep laughing, shouting and screaming loudly as well as his repetitive activities are also increased like Hand flapping, jumping, running etc.
He is still having difficulty in going to sleep in the night. We also tried earlier Saccharin 200C one single does. No help. We see his listening of command as well eye contact along with visualization following it improved little bit. Not sure what is going in his brain, He still has lots of challenges with his memory and confusion as well as with fine motors skills.
Thank you.

--

April 24 2017
as soon as he gained normalcy.......what are the food he took for gaining normalcy.....is he wheat intolerant and gluten intolerant......if so stop giving him food containing wheat ......use Lycopodium 200C....Arnica may be stopped and Bacopa may be stopped for the time being.

--

April 24 2017
Yes, my son was having Gluten and Casein intolerance but we have started giving him all the food. So let us stop that until he gets back to normalcy as well as going to stop Arnica and Bacopa. Will just give him Lycopodium 200C.
please let me know if lycopodium 200C one dose a day is ok?.

Thanks

--

April 25 2017
one dose a week. use Psorinum 1M single dose once followed by pulsatilla 30C three times a day for three days...stop all gluten food also use a single dose of Arsenic Album 1M if not available use 30C.

--

May 10 2017
Hi Udaya,
My son is on a Gluten and Casein free diet.
His shouting is reduced greatly and sleep is improved. But he still shows lot of excitement like if we ask him to seat near us and if we are doing something else like talking with another person or some other work unrelated with him, he will laugh at us, does a lot of hand flapping and clapping etc. until we shout at him to stop it.
We see little improvement in his memory and still seeing lot of confusion as well as no further improvement in his fine motor skills.
So far he is given following Medicine (single does)
1. Lycopodium 200C followed by a day gap
2. Arsenic Album 200C followed by a day gap
3. Psorinum 1M followed by a day gap
4. pulsatilla 200C followed by a day gap
5. Lycopodium 200C followed by a day gap
6. Medorrhinum 200C in liquid form (3 drops in 30 ml water) followed by a day gap
7. Kali Bromatum 1M

Please advise if we should repeat more Medorrhinum 200C along with Arnica 30C, Bacopa and Lycoposium.
thanks a lot for all your help.
Archu

--

May 10 2017
Medorrhinum can be repeated upto three doses. Arnica and Bacopa can be repeated any number of times.Lycopodium in 200C repeat one dose a week..... use gelsemium 30C three times a day for three days and report.

--

May 18 2017
Thank you Udaya,

my son is on (GF,CF diet), but after starting the bacopa M and Arnica 30c medicine, we have started seeing the previous symptoms.
i.e Tanu is overexcited, remains like that during day. Shout sometimes jumps and giggle, loud laughing with hand, neck/head and leg shacking and monotonous movements. During night he has a great difficulty in going to sleep and day by day it worsens. so we are going to stop Bacopa M. QQ and Arnica 30C from Today. We have also tried to make sure he is doing some workout (running, walking cycling etc.) in the evening so that he will go to bed early, but it proves useless.
We are unable to see any improvements/benefits with using gelsemium 30C medicine as well.
My son keeps babbling for a very long time now (over 3 years) , it becomes more and less sometime but he is not moving forward with appropriate words etc. Please review and advise.
Thank you

May 19 2017
Hi Udaya,

Thanks

-Ravi

--

May 20 2017
use them in higher potency single dose i.e. Arnica 1M and bacopa 30C single doses once only and it will clear up if it is caused by the medicine.

--

August 17 2017
Hi Udaya,

Need your help, My Son has improvement in his day time symptoms like Shouting, giggling and hand flapping, neck/head and leg shacking and monotonous movements. He remain calm during day time.
But the big problem of going to bed and getting into sleep is still not solved.
Even if we put/force him to go to bed at 10:00 pm, he do not feel sleepy and do not want to sleep. We are making him do lot of workout during day like swimming, cycling other light workout etc. but we are not seeing improvement in his sleep as well as going to bed at earlier time.
He sometime sleep at 1:00 am or 2 :00 am causing hell lot of problems for other family members as well as he get excited during the night and do not feel sleepy. He wakes up late around 8:00 am causing problems for his school. We gave him following medicine so far..(weekly single dose)
1. Arnica 200C
2. lycopodium 200C
3. Baryta Carb 200C.
4. phosphorus 200C
5. Agarious muscar 200C

--

August 17 2017
Since Lyco the indicated medicine did not give him the desired benefits, use Arsenic Album 30C and Magnesium Muriaticum 200C and report after each medicine, Give the medicine on separate days and observe each day and report please. If the cause is in stomach Arsenic will correct it.....otherwise Muriaticum in Magnesium should correct. best wishes.

--

August 22 2017
Thank you Udaya,

My son Tanu is being given Arsenic 30 C, 3 times a day for past two days next day we gave him Coffe Cruda 30C 3 times.
We are not seeing any benefits on his sleeping late night. Last night he sleep at 1:30am.
We have ordered Magnesium Muriaticum 200C and expected to receive it around tomorrow.
We have noticed my son has very sticky and smelly potty and colon does not get cleared. so far we have give him past more than a week colocynth 30C every day one dose, but these days it is not helping him at all.
Please advise.

--

August 23 2017
use mag mur and report.

--

Re:Sever developmental delay case (Autism) By: blessedkids

August 28 2017
Dr U, where are you located in india? wish to visit you. have a son with similar conditions, but not this bad. gone thru cease where he reacted to mmr homeo. we have moved back to india because of this. a homepath is currently giving him stramonium and he had very bad reaction . like could not even walk(vertigo).pls pass your contact info.thanks

Re:Sever developmental delay case (Autism) By: blessedkids

August 28 2017
Medorrhinum is the only homeo med with positive results. everything else - like stramonium, opium, hellebron, chlorum, vaccination homeo- all seem to rake the very symptoms they are supposed to cure. with medo- it feels as if all his sickness has gone and he is free. i understand it should not be given frequently...

--

August 28 2017
Medorrhinum can be given in 1M at 15 days interval single dose and 30 days interval 10M and above. With limited repetitions. I is anti sycotic medicine and works in the same way as Thuja does. Thuja usually antidotes the ill effects of vaccination and the sycotic miasm ........and in severe cases Medorrhinum which is a nosode. I am presently located in Kerala. Please make separate thread.

--

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.