Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Drosera Rotundifolia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Sever developmental delay case (Autism)
Started by: archu at April 14 2012

Replies: 144 & Views: 33260    Font    Page 5 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Sever developmental delay case (Autism) By: udaya kumar
--

January 17 2013
Bryonia colocyth cinchona need not be used during cloudy weather use Phosphorus 30C three times a day instead. His sexual exhibitionism would also be curbed by phosphorus as it curtails lascvious thoughts. Please let me know the benefits after Saccharin. with best wishes.

--

Re:Sever developmental delay case (Autism) By: archu

January 23 2013
Thanks Udaya,

Day before yesterday we gave him single dose of lycopodium 200C after completion Sacchhrin officianalis 30C 3 times/day for 3 days.

There is a improvement in his food intake as well as he feels hungry more often. He is also taking little more interest in food we give it to him rather than earlier a complete apathy.
He is also eating few food items by his own hand without any supervision.

I am seeing the sexual exhibitionism is reduced. I hope it should be for long time and not as a short lived one like earlier.

He is still chewing his clothes a lot, mostly the portion near wrist and collar as well as mouthing his fingers.
He is still not vocalizing or trying to say any word. for some day we see he says mom randomly and for next few days no word at all.

Please review and advise.

Thanks

January 28 2013
Hi Udaya,

Could you please review my earlier update and advice.

Thanks

Archu

--

January 29 2013
Continue with Saccharin Officinalis and Natrum Mur 30C. three times a day. Use Phosphorus 30C one dose a day.

--

February 4 2013
Thanks Udaya,

I am going to start it from tomorrow.
Started reading few books on homeopathy and autism and the more I read and compare few things with my son, I feel like my son's detoxification is not completed and that is the reason I am not seeing speedier recovery or speech,social.motor or any skills etc.
I know before preganancy my gynac has prescribed me Clomid for my menses for 3 months and during pregnancy she prescribed me Heparine as earlier I had two miscarriages and Tanu was third one. The Gynac said I had high anitbodies so she prescribed Heparine 1000 for me to be given me as daily 2 injections for two months.
After the birth of my child we had to give him anitibiotics for asthama and ear infections. So I think as a part of systematic detoxification process, with your help can we go in for detoxification of following three things first.
1. Clomid
2. Heparin
3. Antibiotics.
After this is done we can think of following 3 vaccines.
1. MMR
2. DTap
3. Hip A and Hip B.

Could you please guide us on this detoxification process.
Please let me know if my above thinking has any rational also.

Thanks a lot

Archu

--

February 4 2013
The first medicines towards detoxification are
Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days.
Pulsatilla 200C one dose a day for three days.
Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days.
Silicea 30C three times a day for three days.
Thuja 30C three doses a day for three days.
Mercurious 30C three times a day for three days.

--

February 4 2013
Thanks Udaya

Please let me know if the order is important or we can change it little bit.
Is there a way we can combine these remedies ( I mean giving them together or clubbing few of them) or we should strictly go with one remedy at a time.

Please let me know I will need to order few of them in higher potencies.

Thanks for giving a serious thought on my request.

Archu

--

February 5 2013
The order of the first two medicines are important. Rest can be taken at random. you may combine
30Cs. It is better to take Mercurious and Silicea separately. Higher potencies may not be required.

--

February 6 2013
Hi Udaya,

Thanks, I had one more question.

I have started SILICEA 30c from yesterday. Can we give my son Saccharine, Nitrum Mur and phosphorus along with this detoxification process with all these medicines or should we only give these detox medicines as prescribed by you.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Archu

--

February 7 2013
none of them are inimcal to each other and therefore can be used side by side.

--

March 5 2013
Hi Udaya,

Following medicines are completed per your earlier detox recommendations.
Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days.
Pulsatilla 200C one dose a day for three days.
Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days.
Silicea 30C three times a day for three days.
Thuja 30C three doses a day for three days.
Mercurious 30C three times a day for three days.

We are seeing improvements in his eating, hearing, following verbal commands and repetitive actions.

He still lags vocalisation, fine motor, social skills etc,

Could you please review and advise us next step in his further detoxification.

Thanks a lot.

Archu

--

March 6 2013
Use Thuja again for one day three doses. Follow it with Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for longer period for vocalisation. Use Phosphorus, Gelsemium and Lycopodium for motor and social skills.Use them in 30C potency.

--

December 30 2016
Hi Udaya,

Sorry for the delay
I am back here and my son Tanu now 12 is still having lots of Problems.
In past my son took treatment from classical/cease therapy homeopathic treatment for 2 years.
The practioner said he is nullifying the effects of all vaccine and repeated it for all the vaccines.
Well that has helped him a lot. after that we did 24 hour EEG for Tanu and the neurologist told us that he is getting seizures at mental level only and the frequency is 10 to 12 times per hours throughout the time he is awake.
When we see the symptoms these are similar to Generalized Clonic/tonic type but on bodily level /physical level the visibility of symptoms are mild. The neurologist also told us that my sons main brain the frontal area of the lobe has watery fluid and for all these symptoms he prescribed the allopathic drugs which is making his situation difficult so we stopped them long back.
He still has following symptoms
1. mental convulsion, starring
2. Hand flapping, jumping and shouting or laughing without any reason
3. his sexual exhibitioning is reduced but not completely ones in week or so we see that
4. He makes the noise by his mouth like Pruck-pruck with his saliva bringing up and down.
We gave him fish oil as well but he could not digest it properly so thinking of giving him flaxseed oil instead.
Our main worry is the seizures at mental level having very low symptomatic change displayed at time on him as well as it's number of time repetitions.
Please advise.

Note: My son Tanu is still non verbal and understand few basic commands in English only

--

December 31 2016
use Arnica 30C three times a day for three days and report benefits.

--

January 2 2017
We are giving him cuprum met 30c 3 times a day at this time , for past 2 days will it be OK to give him arnica 30c along with it.?
Please let me know.
Thanks

--

January 2 2017
Yes arnica is better in dissolving the blockages causing epilepsy than cuprum which has aura starting from thumb and therefore specific to tetanic convulsions or hyper pyramidal reactions or crampings

--

January 10 2017
Hi Udaya,

We are done with Arnica 30C 3 times a day for 4 days now.
It is very hard to tell you about any improvements.
We are seeing his sound making gets increased when he is alone and not engaged in any fruitful work.
He says sometimes Ma and MAM without relevance. We earlier gave him Thuja and nitrum murr in various potencies ranging from 30C to 1M.

--

January 10 2017
Arnica was suggested for seizures....As results are to be achieved by dissolving any clots or scar tissues it would take a little time...continue its use.....also use Sulphur 30C morning calcarea carb 30C afternoon and lycopodium 30C in the evening.....Every third day give on set of these remedies.....report after first day.....third sixth and nineth days.....the intention is to use lycopodium effectively....for increasing his cognitive and other skills.... best wishes.

--

January 16 2017
Thank you Udaya,
We have started these remedies from yesterday. Arnica along with (Sulpur+calcara Carb+lycopodium). The bracketed medicine will be done on 1st 3rd 6th and 9th day.
Will update after another 6 days.

--

January 16 2017
ok

--

February 3 2017
Thank you Udaya,

It's been almost 3 weeks for my son having the above medicine.
We see a little improvement in his concentration.
We have also noticed that after completion of one week, he got a mild cold and cough so gave him nitrum murr 200 and it helped him.
After another 7 days we saw the cold and cough came back this time it was strong and we give him nitrum murr along with nitrum sulphuricum and the symptoms of cold disappreared.
After another 7 days now see the cold is sever and he has a chest congestion and Asthma so his doctor has started Nebulizer on daily basis twice a day.
Now he is getting better.
For past 3 days we stopped all medicine for him, I just gave him 2 doses of pulsatila 200 for two days.
Not sure if the recurrence of cold and cough is due to above medicine or due to season change.
Please review and advise, if we should continue with the same medicine or need to change it. Thanks

--

February 3 2017
For recurring cold use one single dose of Tuberculinum 1M no other medicines on that day...(three granules only)...use Arsenic Album 200C single dose in place of Nebulizer.......use Bacopa Monnieri Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for brain development......

I do not know what you mean by cold as it is a wide terminology......if it is nasal discharge and thin discharge that should be welcomed and should not be termed as cold but should be understood as body's defence mechanism of flushing out the toxins and germs from the body...When that is stopped it ends in coryza.....which is a catarrhal inflammation.....which can further end up in infections of various kinds.....which are termed as so called diseases....Yes.Natrum Mur promotes expulsion of toxins through nasal discharges.....it is within the the usual work of Common Salt or Sodium chloride to expel unwanted water from within the body...whether it be through nasal discharge or perspiration, or urine or whichever means. So if cold is seen after natrum mur and if you suspect that Natrum Mur has caused it which is unlikely because that is a part of the healing process, then you may use one dose of higher potency of natrum mur i.e. in 200C potency and it should stop....which still is not a right approach ....the right approach is to use a towel and see to it that all discharges from nose are properly evacuated until nose becomes dry.....this endurance once would help a long way in resisting or not accepting the cold in future except as necessary for the body to expel discharges. Seasonal changes a such do not bring on any ailments or diseases, it is only when the body is not in harmony with the changes that the ailments manifest......the correction is to be done within the body than blaming the seasons and climates.

--

February 3 2017
Thank you Udaya,
Tanu get's cold started with nose running, sneezing and next day it turns into thick discharge and coughing.
The next step to it is chest congestion and breathing trouble and needs nebulizer to get out of this situation.

We gave him Arsenic 200 single dose followed by next day morning single dose of Tuberculinum 1M.

I was asking weather we should continue Arnica along with (Sulpur+calcara Carb+lycopodium every 3rd day) for my son Tanu due to his generalized Clonic/tonic type seizures at mental level.

I am ordering the Bacopa Monnieri Q tonight and may take another 5 days. so we can start it after that.

February 7 2017
Hi Udaya,

Please review our earlier post and advise.

Thanks

--

February 8 2017
Sulphur 200 is a good intercurrent remedy for seizures.....We had experienced good results from both calcarea carb and lycopodium....there is no harm in its repetition as suggested. Use of single dose of Kali Bromide 1M two granules only once is suggested....considering the following mind and other symtoms
1. Must do something-move about; gets fidgety General failure of mental power, loss of memory, convulsions, can pronounce any word told, but cannot speak otherwise.Coryza,Fidgety hands, hand flapping., Moves about purposelessly, best wishes.,
Arsenic is ok for the nose conditions in case require d use one dose of Rhus tox 200C or Bacillinum 200C followed by gelsemium 200C single dose and or arsenic 30C,

--

March 4 2017
Thank you Udaya,

We have started Bacopa monerri 500mg in tablet form for past 10 days,1 tablet a day. I had already ordered homeopathic bacopa and will get it soon.
3 days back we gave my son Kali bromatum 1M single dose (3 globules).
We see some improvement in his focus and he is more active.
We are continuing with Arnica 30C (on every third day sulphur, calcara and lycopodium in 30C).

Please let us know how long we should continue this.
Thanks
Archu

--

March 4 2017
Discontinue use of 500mg. use only homeopathic form.....You can stop the trios after three sets of doses.....unless it is giving visible improvements every time it is administered. Lyco can be continued for developing cognitive skills. Repeat one more dose of Kali Bromatum after 15 days. use single dose of Medorrhinum 1M two globules only a couple of days before the use of Kali bromatum

--

Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.