Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ammoniacum Gummi
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

weak body remedy
Started by: kaka at January 7 2012

Replies: 29 & Views: 11550    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

weak body remedy By: kaka

January 7 2012
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
29/Male/Pakistan/Hot

2. Current complain - from how long:
Body weakness, small penis, sexual weakness and premature ejaculation.

3. Current medicine you are taking:
nothing

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
No night emissions, physical and mental weakness.

5. Breif medical history:

6. Family Back Ground:
Eldest in family.

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
MS (Computer Science), Software Engineer

8. Desires and aversion of food:
Oily food craves, all fruits and vegetables ok. Non veg

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Much sensitive, lonely, afraid of crowd

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
Tend to religious activities, Masterbation makes it more serious.

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
Not thirsty/Tongue is covered with white layer/ no diabetes

Re:weak body remedy By: udaya kumar
--

January 7 2012
Use Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days.
2. Use Phosphoric Acid 30C three times a day for one day.
3. Use Lycopodium 200 one dose a day for three days and then one dose on weekly basis.

Report after each medicine.

--

Re:weak body remedy By: kaka

January 13 2012
Reference to your kind reply on 7th january,
Use Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days.
2. Use Phosphoric Acid 30C three times a day for one day.
3. Use Lycopodium 200 one dose a day for three days and then one dose on weekly basis.
I have got following medicines in liquid form.
Kindly suggest me the amount that is to intake in a single doe and can i take them concurrently or one after other.
The medicines that I have got are,Nux Vomica30, Acidum Phosphoricum 30 and Lycopodium 200 by Dr. Willmar Schwabe..

--

January 13 2012
The medicines may be used 3 to 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day. Use one medicine at a time. Finish the course of the first medicine and use the second medicine only if necessary. best wishes.

--

January 17 2012
Dear Doctor,
I have taken Nux Vomica 30C for three days as per your instructions. I found a slight improvement in epitite. Also some sort of color improvement of my body. Kindly suggest me if If I have to use next two medicines and continue this medicine also.

--

January 17 2012
Yes continue with the other two medicines. Stop Nux Vomica for the time being until you finish the other two medicines.

--

January 22 2012
Dear doctor, I have taken all the medicine but lycopodium for three days. I have some observations which I like to share with you. After using these medicines I have improvement in epitite. I feel relaxed and less tense than early. Tongue color is clean and I am feeling better than early. But there are somethings annoying me just discovered. After using toilet I feel some urine drops coming continously and sometimes viscous transparent fluid that comes after urination. I feel slight burnings at the end of urinogenetal duct near anus. With a slight sexual excitement and some times without it some drops of this viscous fluid comes out. I have regular slight pain at lower of my back.
Kindly suggest me for how many weeks I have to take lycopodium, or any change. Thanx

January 24 2012
Sir, Please reply about what I should do now? Kindly

--

January 24 2012
Since you have not taken Lycopodium, I would suggest you take the following medicines once in the order mentioned :
1.Sulphur 30 morning
2.Calcarea Carb 30 afternoon
3.Lycopodium 200 evening
Wait for three days and report.

Please read the following link to know about discharge of prostatic fluid. with best wishes.
http://www.homeopathic.com/Articles/Using_homeopathy_for_ailments/A_Homeopathic_Perspective_on_Mens_Health_Pro.html
Lyco is for Syptoms at Sl.No.2 of questionnaire and Sulphur is general infection and burning sensation and prostatic fluid. Calcarea catalyses the functions. The medicines should be used in the same Hahnemann's classic order which is given above and once time only. Repeat after a week if necessary. with best wishes.

--

February 7 2012
Hi, Dear Doctor, I have used your suggested medicines once. After three days I m reporting to you. I have less burning before but prostatic fluid is continuously coming after every urinition. A hakeem told me that this fluid is raw semen and this disease is jarian. Kindly suggest me further about it.

--

February 7 2012
Use Selenium 30C three times a day and Sabal Serulata Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week. Please report after one week. Did you have any infection? If you look at what the Hakim Dr. of your own country say in the following link, Jarian is not a disease at all. www.forum.noorclinic.com/0/jaryan_how_cured_2260.htm

--

March 4 2012
Dear Doctor, I have taken Selenium 30c and sabal q according to your perscription. Now I am feeling all ok with drops after urinition. I am satisfied with it.
Now kindly suggest me some medicine for weak body. I have physical weakness with extrem. My neck muscles, and shoulders are very thin and weak. Hairs are rapidly whitening. I have svere memory loss since last three years. There are cracking sounds in joints. My current weight is 52Kgs.
Kindly also suggest me some medicines for deficiency of semen production. I am going to be married in May of this year. I am very afraid of situation and nervous about problems like premature ejaculation. I am very thankful for your co operation. May God bless u sir.

--

March 4 2012
Use Phosphorus 30C three times a day for one week and report benefits and changes in particular neck muscles, hair, think and weak body. Continue with Selenium 30C.for one week, alongwith Phosphorus 30C.

--

March 24 2012
Dear Doctor, I have taken Phosphorus 30C along with Selenium 30C for one week as per prescription. My current situation is, I feel myself quite relax and find my eyesight better than earlier. I feel myself out of panic and depression. My physical health is improving. Kindly suggest my further.

--

March 24 2012
use lycopodium 200C single dose regularly as weekly doses. Continue use of Phosphorus and Selenium. Use Gingko Biloba Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day. Use one dose of Staphisagria 1M once.

--

April 6 2012
Dear Doctor, I am taking suggested medicines regularly, and finding big improvements in my general health. Kindly guide me for how much time I have to carry on taking selenium and phosphorus. Futhermore I have an observation, that is, after every sexual discharge, I have ittiching in urinogenetal duct at the very root near anus. Pain at my lower back and small pimple with milky water at the root of nose and below lips and on chins. This continues for one and half week and then automatically clears. Kindly suggest me something about this.

May 1 2012
Hello Doctor Udaya. I have taken suggested medicines for 3 weeks, But after that, I am facing a strange problem. That is without any sexual arousal, i feel some stickey drops coming out of penis, and with sexual arousal it become more, and after urinition it is more svere. Urine color truns to much pale. Again weight loss, and health problem with weakness. Kindly suggest me something with permanent affect. I even can not pray regularly due to these drops. It hapens even I talk on phone with my fiancee. This problem started just after eating white grams and taking tea. Sir kindly reply and suggest something.

--

May 2 2012
Have you been sexually active? Did you receive any infection? Stop other medicines. Check the symptoms of the following medicines and report.

Acid Phos
Aesculus hip
Agnus Castus
Turnerea
Sabal Serulata
Alumina
use the link:
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/s.htm

--

May 3 2012
Hi dear Doctor Udaya, Thanx for reply, and considering my problem.
Sir, I am not sexually active. I have never relation with anybody, Yes as told earlier that I was used to masterbate. And that
continued for 8 years with variable frequency.

I have reffered to link directed by you, and found detailed symptoms against each element. I have recorded that information
as below,
Acid Phos

Aesculus hip,, dulness of head and mind, Throbbing in abdomen, weak feeling in sacro-iliac joints, as if legs would give way,
Cold air and cold seasons <; nose and throat very sensitive when inhaling, Dull pressure in forehead; face Pale, miserable appearance.
Tongue coated white or yellow, yellow, Urine hot, Discharge of prostatic fluid at every stool, and at micturition;
A variety of suffering about the generative organs.Constant backache affecting the sacrum and hips,

Agnus Castus ,, Great sadness with a fixed idea of approaching death, Premature old age, with apathy and melancholy, self-contempt from sexual abuse,
Nervous debility in unmarried persons, Corrosive itching of the perineum.The penis is small and flaccid; The testicles are cold, swollen, hard, and painful.
Pollutions from irritable weakness with prostatorrhœa.─Itching of the genital organs, Drawing along the spermatic cords.

Turnerea,,Prostate, affections of. Spermatorrhœa. sexual excess

Sabal Serulata ,, Backache.Constant desire for milk, discharge of prostatic fluid.slight itching deep in perinĉum,

Alumina ,, strain at stool in order to urinate, Trembling, convulsive movements of the limbs and head,
A feeling of hurry follows,Vertigo on closing eyes, The skin of the face feels as if covered with dried white of egg,
Burning pains in the back are very characteristic, and especially a sensation as if a hot iron were forced through the lower vertebrĉ.
Sensation of weakness in the bladder and in the genital parts, nocturnal erections, Hardness and painful sensibility in one of the testes,
itching and feeling of infection on perinĉum.

Dear Doctor,,,, also suggest me if there is need to delay my marriage that is just to happen just at the end of this month.
As above symptoms appeared my health is sverely disturbed. small rinkles appeared on face and hand palms.
Kindly suggest me somthing.

Re:weak body remedy By: delayejaculation

May 3 2012
Hi, just want to add some concern. I am also in a medical field.

Have you eaten something? Or are you allergic? When did you notice all the symptoms? and When did it start that you feel disturbed with your condition? Have you experienced that before?

May 5 2012
Hi dear,
When I eat or drink foods which are considered hot in nature, like tea, oily things, white grams, this problem starts. Before it it continues just for two or three days, but this time it became more serious, in quantity and frequency. This time it started 3 weeks ago and still in progress.
Since 5 years, when ever I have night pollution. I found milky non sticky fluid coming out from penis, and after that for 3 or four days I feel urinal tract slightly infected and little painful on touch. similarly sticky drops come after urinition. And that milky stuff comes often and I found spots on my trousers.
I am distrubed because my physical condition is going bad day by day.
Even now a days the area between scartum and anus, I feel burning and infection inside. After urinition I still feel something stopped there. and On force I recieve Sticky drops.

This is almost all, for now.... Thanx for bothering me,, but you know sir,,, Dr. Udaya is handling my case from beginig.
So, if you dont mind sir. I will like to carry on with Dr Udaya... With excuses any advice will be welcomed wholeheartdly... Again thanx for considering me sir...

--

May 6 2012
Use Alumina 200C single dose. Repeat it after one week one dose.
2. Use Agnus Castus 6C three times a day for three days.
3. Use Sebal Serrulata Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days.
They may be taken in that order and not together. Report after each medicine.
I am not a doctor....

--

May 21 2012
Hi, dear udaya..
I have taken Alumina 200C single dose, and found some comfort in itching of the perineum. but sticky drops are still coming before or after urinition. Then next I took Agnus Castus 6C and Sebal Serrulata Q according to instruction. I feel some improvements but the main complaint of drops during urinition and without any arousal is still there. My general health is getting worse day by day. Muscles of back neck are feeling heavy and painy. Similarly wieght is getting loose continuously.

--

May 21 2012
Use one dose of Rhus Tox 200C and three doses of Bellis Perennis Q 5 drops three times a day for three days and report results about back pain and general weakness. Loss of weight should be looked into, though loss of prostate fluid could be causing it. Please consult a doctor and let me know his diagnosis. with best wishes.

--

June 3 2012
Hi... dear udaya kumar.....
I consulted a general physician, He told about something like high acidity in bladder,,, due to which perineum infection occured and prostate fluid was caused. He suggested some syrups which are antibiotic and citrus acid. After use of two weeks I am ok now... There is no feeling of burning in perineum and also no prostatic fluid flow.
I am still using those medicines.
Now kindly suggest me for general weakness. I have very less hunger. After eating very less I give up,, Stomach feels to be full. Face appears to be pale. Cheeks are suppressed. And much weight loss. I am living in an area where daytime temprature approaches to 52C. In such hot weather weakness feelings become more strong.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.