Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Constipation in 10 year old
Started by: curiousG at December 22 2011

Replies: 15 & Views: 2300    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Constipation in 10 year old By: curiousG

December 22 2011
Udayaji

I would like to request your advise for my 10 year old daughter.

Here are her symptoms -

(1) She suffers from constipation regularly. She has bowel movement roughly every 2nd or 3rd days. This possibly causes her to complain of stomach pain.

(2) For past two or three days she is complaining of shortness of breath, suffocation, pain in back and lower abdomen and bit of pain all over her upper body.

(3) She also suffers from itching on legs and thighs

Genrally she cries and gets irritated fairly easily.

I had her take Ars Alb 30 doses (thrice a day for a day) couple of days back, which somewhat lessend her complain of shortness of breath. I also gave her a dose of Arnica 30 today morning.

Look forward to your kind advise on the medicines to give her.

Regards

CG

Re:Constipation in 10 year old By: udaya kumar
--

December 23 2011
Please read this :
books.google.co.in/books?isbn=8170212219...

In view of the pain all over body with shortness and suffocation of breath. use Bryonia 30C three times a day for three days. and if it does not yield use one dose of Cascara sag Q 10 drops in water. with best wishes.

--

Re:Constipation in 10 year old By: curiousG

December 23 2011
Udayaji,

will Bryonia 30 address constipation issue as well ?

Regards

CG

--

December 24 2011
Bryonia is our first choice constipation. then Alumina, alumen, opium, etc. in that order.

--

December 27 2011
Udayaji

I gave her Bryonia 30 and prune juice for three days. I am happy to report that she is no longer constipated. Thanks for your invaluable suggestion.

In future if she gets constipated again, can we repeat Bryonia 30C doses ?

Regards

CG

--

December 27 2011
Yes. What about dyspnoea (brethlessness).

--

December 27 2011
Udayaji, she is complaining less of breathlessness but she mentions of it while lying down at night and while taking a warm water bath. It is definitely better than before.

Regards

CG

--

December 28 2011
You may use a few more doses of Bryonia. Antim Tart and Aspidosperma may also be checked for symptoms of chest and lungs.

--

January 23 2012
Udayaji

It seems my daughter caught cold couple of days back. She has not been able to sleep well in the night as her nose is congested and she is not able to breath properly through the nose. Her nose had started to drip yesterday evening. She is feeling restless as well while sleeping for past two nights.

She is feeling hot although inside she did not have any fever as of last night. I had given her a dose of Aconite 30 yesterday night and another dose today early morning.

When you get a chance, kindly advise if I should have her continue with Aconite 30 doses.

Thank you.

Warm Regards

CG

--

January 23 2012
Yes one more dose. If Aconitum cures it should cure within that three doses. Breathlessness while taking bath also is aconitum. with best wishes.

--

January 24 2012
Udayaji, her cold is much better. She slept better than last two nights but seem to have developed seemingly dry cough. Do we give Bryonia 30 doses for this ? Regards

--

January 24 2012
Yes. Use Bryonia 30C single dose only. The maximum repetition need not be more than 3 doses for one day for a single day only. Wait after three doses for a couple of days and the child will recover fully.

--

January 26 2012
Udayaji, gave her a single Bryonia 30 dose couple of days back. Her cough is well under control. Although she still has bit of congestion in nose and has sniffles. Overall she is in much better condition than what she was in 4 days back.

Do we need to give another dose of Aconite 30 to completely control the cold ?

Thanks for all your help and time.

Warm Regards.

--

January 28 2012
you may give Aconitum 30 one more dose. Use upto three doses of Hepar Sulph 30C for cough. There may be infection in the throat particularly if the tonsils are enlarged. Please check tonsils.

--

January 28 2012
Udayaj, she is better now. In case required I will follow your advise. I can not thank you enough for your precious advise on this forum for both of the kids.

Warm Regards.

--

February 3 2012
thank you,.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.